PDA

View Full Version : US Presidential Race Question for Opranomurfs

Sexyteaser
05-14-2008, 09:54 AM
On one side we have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, running against a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer. On the other side we have a war hero married to a good looking woman with big boobs who owns a beer distributorship - Is there really a contest here?

softball
05-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Fuck me. And you have a vote????????
No wonder the US is in such a huge mess.

TheEnforcer
05-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Don't get me started on politics. I'd have no problems finding plenty of bad things to say about both McCain's.

Sexyteaser
05-14-2008, 12:28 PM
This was pretty bad... I should have held my tongue maybe I need a spanking today.

gonzo
05-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Yall dont remember what happened to the bartender at the Bada Bing do you?

softball
05-14-2008, 04:33 PM
This was pretty bad... I should have held my tongue maybe I need a spanking today.
Pay me enough and I will dig up someone to take care of that. Or save your money and donate even more to the radical right that you support. You wear your politics on your sleeve.

gonzo
05-14-2008, 04:41 PM
Pay me enough and I will dig up someone to take care of that. Or save your money and donate even more to the radical right that you support. You wear your politics on your sleeve.

I can cover that if I get exclusive rights and VOD for it.

Sexyteaser
05-14-2008, 05:11 PM

No I don't!

You read a couple google's, bullshit posts, and maybe talked to a homeboy or two and assume a whole bunch of stuff and made up a story to go with it in your head... which is pretty consistent with others locked up in the mental house who get 30 minutes of computer access a day.

disclaimer.... this is just banter, I don't think Rhet is in a mental hospital or implying that he needs to be

softball
05-14-2008, 05:34 PM
No I don't!

You read a couple google's, bullshit posts, and maybe talked to a homeboy or two and assume a whole bunch of stuff and made up a story to go with it in your head... which is pretty consistent with others locked up in the mental house who get 30 minutes of computer access a day.

disclaimer.... this is just banter, I don't think Rhet is in a mental hospital or implying that he needs to be
You contributed to the Bush campaign. Nuff said.

Sexyteaser
05-14-2008, 05:52 PM
I contributed to GSI and Hon. Douglas Roche, O.C. your great Senator from Edmonton, Alberta and many other programs and campaigns worldwide... so not enough said.

softball
05-14-2008, 06:36 PM
I contributed to GSI and Hon. Douglas Roche, O.C. your great Senator from Edmonton, Alberta and many other programs and campaigns worldwide... so not enough said.
Yeah that will make a change. Hedge your bets, sit on the fence. Contribute to the next president and vice president of the United States. Barack Obama and John Edwards and crow about your political acumen. Perhaps you can buy your way through the Pearly Gates as well. I stand by my original comment.

LAJ
05-14-2008, 06:49 PM
I would actually nail mccain's wife.

Sexyteaser
05-14-2008, 08:05 PM
I would actually nail mccain's wife. Jay - finally someone got that this was political humor not an endorsement -

Gonzo I have misplaced my rules from Rhets lecture I missed at Oprano101, please resend he claims I am in violation of being human.

softball
05-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Jay - finally someone got that this was political humor not an endorsement -

Gonzo I have misplaced my rules from Rhets lecture I missed at Oprano101, please resend he claims I am in violation of being human.

Aw, please don't show us your pouty face, Shellee.