PDA

View Full Version : The Amero...?

Sexyteaser
05-11-2008, 12:33 AM
With a stuggling dollar is it really possible that the Amero could happen this year? I just heard the word Amero recently and it blew me away when I started looking into it and thinking back to the Euro's conception and benefit just a few years ago. You can read recent news on this here http://www.amero.am/news.htm Just interested in others opinions, views, comments on this.

softball
05-11-2008, 02:28 AM
lol......dude you are really on top of the news. Very au courant. Your sources are certainly much more informed than the FT, WSJ and the NYT. You be da financial guru around here. WTF were you thinking when you posted that link? That those who read Oprano are morons?

RawAlex
05-11-2008, 11:14 AM
I am sure to take my advice from a website that hasn't changed in a year and professes a currency that neither the US nor Canada is the slightest bit interested in.

softball
05-11-2008, 01:03 PM
I am sure to take my advice from a website that hasn't changed in a year and professes a currency that neither the US nor Canada is the slightest bit interested in.

Probably the tri lateral commission chatted to lee harvey oswald and forumlated a currency coupe. All to accomplished with a single bullet.

RawAlex
05-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Probably the tri lateral commission chatted to lee harvey oswald and forumlated a currency coupe. All to accomplished with a single bullet.

Yeah, but there is an alternate currency hiding behind a grassy knoll.

Sexyteaser
05-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Thanks so much for your opinions...

softball
05-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Yeah, but there is an alternate currency hiding behind a grassy knoll.

I have a piece of that fence that I picked up in Dealy Plaza a few years ago. I will check and see if there is any evidence.