PDA

View Full Version : AEBN offers new payment options

miz_wright
05-01-2008, 09:51 AM
AEBN will begin offering ePassporte as an alternative payment solution. We have responded to the overwhelming requests from our partners for this option and we know it will be a great success.

ePassporte is an online service that makes transferring money the easiest it’s ever been. When funds are moved into your account, they are available immediately for withdrawal or spending. However, please keep in mind that affiliates will be responsible for fees assessed by ePassporte during money transfers.

We are also currently offering ACH as a free and convenient direct deposit program for payment for US based companies.

If you would like to switch to ePassporte or ACH as your payment method, please contact your Account Representative for the appropriate documentation.

Yay!

Rcourt64
05-01-2008, 05:24 PM
I got this email a fucking week ago... :hmph:
Sure took you enough time to post about it. :doh01:

miz_wright
05-01-2008, 05:29 PM
I got this email a fucking week ago... :hmph:
Sure took you enough time to post about it. :doh01:

Do I look like a press writer to you?

'Cos I'm not :) I just happened to think about the fact I hadn't seen it anywhere yet.

Rcourt64
05-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Do I look like a press writer to you?

'Cos I'm not :) I just happened to think about the fact I hadn't seen it anywhere yet.

Your lucky I didn't jump the gun on posting this..:hmm:
I'll have your job soon...:whistling

I want my own office like GonZo !!!!

JayDeeZee
05-02-2008, 10:33 AM
:clapping: ;)

gonzo
05-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Oh boy another phillipino spammer. THey loves them smilies.

helix
05-02-2008, 01:16 PM
It's always nice to have options.

pam
05-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Funny, I have 2 AEBN accounts and never got the email. But, alas, I prefer ACH and you offer it and payment is never late.

AEBN rocks

miz_wright
05-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Funny, I have 2 AEBN accounts and never got the email. But, alas, I prefer ACH and you offer it and payment is never late.

AEBN rocks

Thanks, Pam!

You let me know if Joe's not taking care of you, alright? ;)

pam
05-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Joe always takes care of me :)