PDA

View Full Version : An apology and a thank you

sarettah
04-27-2008, 10:54 PM
First of all. I was wrong about a lot of things about SheleeHale. I have had conversations wih her across the past couple of days and I have refined my opinion somewhat.

Shellee, I am sorry I pounded you so hard. I did not realize just how new you were. I did not realize several things that research and conversation with you and others has brought to light.

When I am wrong, I am wrong. Simnple as that.

I hope you accept the apology.

DragonKing. Thank you for posting in the thread like you did and reminding me that Shellee is so new. It made me realize that I was looking like the people I hate. Rude awakening there. Also thanx for getting back with me on icq so quick the other day.

Sexyteaser
04-27-2008, 11:22 PM
This was very kind of you. I must say I learned more from you and I really needed that knock out punch to wake me up.

I must thank you! Without getting into the details of our private conversations I look forward to showing you what I have learned and honoring your advice by not words but with putting that advice to work as I move on.

This player needed Coach Sarettah to bench her.

Mediaguy
04-28-2008, 12:53 AM
Wow and cool :)

Thanks Sarettah - I hadn't seen this so maybe I was off in a couple other posts earlier?

I dunno.

I'm a newbie the way anyone with any brains should acknowledge they're a newbie here - we all of us none of us don't know everything about everything. And the beauty of this little underground we work is that it all morphs so often that it's not a question of those silly mainstream advertising guys even keeping ahead it's a question of keeping our collective mind open to the multi-dimensional expansion of everything...

ok me I shut up now. I just hope this opens up a new... what? era? dimension? shade of purple? whatever!

:)

(i smile and grin at the change all around)