PDA

View Full Version : Shelleehale

softball
04-25-2008, 10:31 PM
I have to say that Shelleehale is good for business around here, but I still don't quite understand why you guys even take her seriously. She has you twisted like a pretzel. Guys with "experience" dance to her beat. She has got Sarettah fucking apoplectic and DK on his ass. Too much mark takes her seriously, and I have to admit she even got me for awhile, but guys....sit back and have a sober second thought....no sober jokes please.... Shocking really.

softball
04-25-2008, 10:32 PM
q buckwheat.....

Mediaguy
04-25-2008, 10:53 PM
I have to say that Shelleehale is good for business around here, but I still don't quite understand why you guys even take her seriously. She has you twisted like a pretzel. Guys with "experience" dance to her beat. She has got Sarettah fucking apoplectic and DK on his ass. Too much mark takes her seriously, and I have to admit she even got me for awhile, but guys....sit back and have a sober second thought....no sober jokes please.... Shocking really.

yes yes yes you're right... but Shellee has a talent that I wish we could have her on our side for... she's persuasive.

If it weren't for the fact that someone pointed out that she'd been in the business less than a year, more people would have taken her seriously.

Personally, I found Shellee's drive and ambition very stimulating for the brief time she was with us... and I don't think it's a bad thing in any and many other forums in which I come across her.

But sometimes, even if you're used to boards, and you come across posts that look like they might be serious and you don't know the players, it can be... I don't know, worrisome, or encouraging, depending on the poster.

Except that someone might come across a shellee post here, for example, and know nothing about her... and take her seriously, or at least at face value.

In some posts that might be ok (though I can't think of one) but in posts such as her most recent TopBucks post that SUCKS for a newbie to see.

Shit like that must be corrected.

That's why ShelleeHale posts bug me and get my goat - because I was a newbie, I was tabula rasa, there's still a ton of shit I don't know and I still think of myself as a newb about, and what I do know I try to share...

But I've been mislead or not understood stuff - even now - when I've been a newbie to a board, the business, a site, a niche, whatever... and I appreciated the corrections or perspective orientations I got directly or indirectly....

softball
04-25-2008, 10:59 PM
yes yes yes you're right... but Shellee has a talent that I wish we could have her on our side for... she's persuasive.
If you can't recognize bullshit within a couple of days, you should have your pee pee spanked.

Mediaguy
04-25-2008, 11:04 PM
If you can't recognize bullshit within a couple of days, you should have your pee pee spanked.

no, no... some are better than others - seriously.

A guy who can go from aluminum siding to software is a "salesman". I might not want him on my side but at the same time someone as shameless and "talented" could help your bottom line....

softball
04-25-2008, 11:15 PM
no, no... some are better than others - seriously.

A guy who can go from aluminum siding to software is a "salesman". I might not want him on my side but at the same time someone as shameless and "talented" could help your bottom line....
Yeah, I get it. But I have been around the block a few times and know that this kind of "talent" needs way too much investment to get a return. Wisdom of fucking age. You gotta get something out of growing up.

Hell Puppy
04-26-2008, 01:54 PM
We like cougars.