PDA

View Full Version : I think Im going to be sick

gonzo
04-23-2008, 08:38 AM
Two Men Vie for the Title of “The World’s Biggest Cum Eating Cuckold”

Glendale, CA - Kick Ass Pictures is taking the cum-eating cuckold niche to a whole new level with the release of their latest title, “The World’s Biggest Cum Eating Cuckold.”

The movie, which streets April 29, pits two super cuckolds against each other in one of the most entertaining and disturbing movies ever lensed.

Danny, a slave to a mistress in real life, is one of the cuckolds. He is paired with Adrianna Nicole as she takes on 10 guys in a 10 Man Cuckold Cum Slam. Adrianna sucks off all 10 men and when they pop inside her mouth she snowballs it into Danny’s mouth. He (gulp!) swallows all of the loads one or two at a time.

Kick Ass regular Les Moore is the other cuckold. He’s paired with Samantha Sin who is doing her first (and she claims last) 5 Guy Interracial Cream Pie. Five large black men have their way with Samantha and after each cream pie, Les is forced to lick the cum out of Samantha’s honey pot.

During the scene Samantha is verbally and physically abusive to Les, making sure he knows her could never compare (size wise) to the guys who are fucking her.

Like professional wrestling, this movie is “sports entertainment,” and both cuckolds are determined to win the competition. (No wagering please.) Before each scene, Danny and Les go off on each other in humorous diatribes reminiscent of the WWE. So whose horns are longest? Who is the World’s Biggest Cum Eating Cuckold?

“Fuck if I know,” said Kick Ass President Mark Kulkis. “I tried to watch it and got sick. Ask our production manager raVen.”

Toby
04-23-2008, 08:55 AM
Ummmkay :blink: What type of wine would you serve with that? :scratchin

gonzo
04-23-2008, 09:29 AM
Ummmkay :blink: What type of wine would you serve with that? :scratchin
Wrong board for that question.

Rcourt64
04-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Just tryin to assist here...

http://www.nothingcontroversial.com/forum/images/logo.gif

DannyCox
04-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Danny, a slave to a mistress in real life, is one of the cuckolds.[/FONT]

Damn, they told me the video was just for private viewing and would never be released!! :o

gonzo
04-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Damn, they told me the video was just for private viewing and would never be released!! :o
YOUR GOING TO BE FAMOUS!

Dont worry I wont tell Carol.

softball
04-23-2008, 03:43 PM
I always wondered what was in that mug in your avatar.

Buckwheat
04-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Reminds me of the time back in ‘64’ when I was in “The Big Easy” for “Fat T” Me and Alfalfa was in the French Q and got drunk as a motherfucker!

Long story short, I was getting a “knob job” from some Cajun chick and just as I was bout to cum she pops up for air. Well I bust not one, but both nuts and send a huge stream of “Buckwheat Gravy” all over Al who was passed out at the time!

Still feel bad about that to this day. Course I still laugh like a motherfucker too sometimes