Jace
04-14-2008, 02:52 PM
BvuU3x9TpZM

Jace
04-14-2008, 02:58 PM
_7CVD9ik7ow

gonzo
04-14-2008, 03:32 PM
I thought this was going to be a U2 thread.

carol.prime
04-14-2008, 03:59 PM
thanks for the lyrics, then ;)

softball
04-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Here's what it means in Vancouver......

http://www.vancouverpride.ca/

The Vancouver Pride Society brings together members of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community, their friends, allies and supporters in celebration of the unique spirit and culture of the GLBT community by producing quality, inclusive events such as the Pride Parade and Festival. We strive to produce events that reflect the pride the GLBT community has in itself and its contribution to the larger community. In doing so, the VPS strengthens a sense of community, and as such contributes to the vibrancy, health and overall well-being of all persons in the GLBT community. In achieving our goals, we both operate within the framework set out in our Constitution and By-laws, and operate with due regard to the responsibilities outlined in the Societies Act.

miz_wright
04-14-2008, 04:54 PM

The Vancouver Pride Society brings together members of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community, their friends, allies and supporters in celebration of the unique spirit and culture of the GLBT community by producing quality, inclusive events such as the Pride Parade and Festival. We strive to produce events that reflect the pride the GLBT community has in itself and its contribution to the larger community. In doing so, the VPS strengthens a sense of community, and as such contributes to the vibrancy, health and overall well-being of all persons in the GLBT community. In achieving our goals, we both operate within the framework set out in our Constitution and By-laws, and operate with due regard to the responsibilities outlined in the Societies Act.

That's exactly what I was expecting when I clickied this thread.

Rcourt64
04-14-2008, 07:41 PM

Dangggggg... :(
And I thought this thread was about U.W.S. :scratchin
v/nrxHHaynZIE&hl=en

Buckwheat
04-14-2008, 10:00 PM
thanks for the lyrics, then ;)
Hey everybody! carol.prime is back to amuse, enlighten, and educate with post after wonderful post!

And always in five words or less

Some of my favorites;

Great looking site
Good luck on your project
Welcome to Oprano
Congrats!
I also agree

Now if you’re not motivated after those meticulously placed vowels and consonants . . . check your pulse motherfuckers!

softball
04-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Hey everybody! carol.prime is back to amuse, enlighten, and educate with post after wonderful post!

Some of my favorites;

Great looking site
Welcome to Oprano
Congrats!
I also agree

Now if you’re not motivated after those meticulously placed vowels and consonants . . . check your pulse motherfuckers!
That ain't buckwheat....fuck me...busted. Most people get drunk and stupid. Buckwheat gets drunk and literate. First clue? Buckwheat is talkin' white.

gonzo
04-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Ok how many of you fuckers are sharing the buckwheat password?

softball
04-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Ok how many of you fuckers are sharing the buckwheat password?

LOL.....but that sure as shit wasn't buckwheat. I am the king of multiple personalities and I can spot that shit a mile off. I make my living out of this shit.
Did you see my last pm re:karma or did I fuck that up, G?

helix
04-14-2008, 11:01 PM

Some of my favorites;

Great looking site
Welcome to Oprano
Congrats!
I also agree

You forgot "The job is simple as you just copy & paste texts from Wikipedia then, get free photos from Phototakeout"

bluemoney
04-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Does this mean Buckwheat's a Pschitsophrenic?

Toby
04-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Does this mean Buckwheat's a Pschitsophrenic?
Now we wouldn't want to be non-PC. They call it D.I.D. these days, Dissociative Identity Disorder.

gonzo
04-15-2008, 12:04 AM
LOL.....but that sure as shit wasn't buckwheat. I am the king of multiple personalities and I can spot that shit a mile off. I make my living out of this shit.
Did you see my last pm re:karma or did I fuck that up, G?
Oh I saw it. Over a quarter a mill eh?

softball
04-15-2008, 12:21 AM
Oh I saw it. Over a quarter a mill eh?
closer to 700K.....

gonzo
04-15-2008, 12:25 AM
closer to 700K.....
What goes around...