PDA

View Full Version : Will give you Free set for a feedback or bugs on the site.

classyteam
04-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Dear Guys!

I am beta testing new version of www.classycontent.com
Will give you Free set for a feedback or bugs on the site.

Or any good idea how to improve and keep sales up.
Please write in the subject your opinion and any suggetions or
report bugs or mistakes

Then i will let you download any set of your choice

gonzo
04-11-2008, 02:55 PM
I will reserve the feedback for some of the others here to earn a set of pics. But I will say that I like what your doing and please check your private messages.

classyteam
04-12-2008, 05:14 AM
OK GONZO.in order to receive a free set please register to ClassyContent. Then select a set you like.Put it to shopping cart.Please check out using pay pay but do not pay. After check out i will release the set to you do not forget to let me know via icq that you did check or PEACE support Classycontent.com

pam
04-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Well, in Firefox 2.0.0.11 part of the design is broken

I'd keep looking but the site hasn't moved for the past 10 minutes. I was actually looking at content but this site is much, much, much too slow.

gonzo
04-12-2008, 10:17 AM
I will reserve the feedback for some of the others here to earn a set of pics. But I will say that I like what your doing and please check your private messages.
Ill find you on ICQ to chat. See Pams Firefox comment.

Hey folks help this guy out and give him some feedback. So far hes got a firefox issue. Anyone see anything else?

pam
04-12-2008, 10:23 AM
I just went back to it and am waiting and waiting and waiting for it to load. I am a customer wanting to buy content. Time is money. And yet I'm looking at the tabs in Firefox and it just keeps saying, "loading" and if I click over, it's still loading.

It has now loaded a totally blank page. So I hit "back" and it's hung up and loading and loading and loading and I closed the window and you've lost a customer.

This is not an example. I do want to look at the content to buy some, and am unable to, so am going to other content sites.

(Once I get outside savvis.net it lags to hell)

Toby
04-12-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm not having any load time issues here, pages seem to load just fine for me.

Nice looking content, just not quite kinky enough for my taste. ;)

Nymph
04-12-2008, 11:49 AM
running IE7, loads fast for me.

Monitor res 1440x900
Just a pet peeve of mine, but it's not centered on the page. Justified left, and leaves a big blank gap on the right side.

Other than that, looks good :okthumb:

Rcourt64
04-12-2008, 11:57 AM
I just went back to it and am waiting and waiting and waiting for it to load. I am a customer wanting to buy content. Time is money. And yet I'm looking at the tabs in Firefox and it just keeps saying, "loading" and if I click over, it's still loading.

It has now loaded a totally blank page. So I hit "back" and it's hung up and loading and loading and loading and I closed the window and you've lost a customer.

This is not an example. I do want to look at the content to buy some, and am unable to, so am going to other content sites.

(Once I get outside savvis.net it lags to hell)

I have a few sites that experience the same (LOADING....) display screen,
that just sits there forever and never loads.
It's gotta be something in firefox, because i discoved these same sites load fine in other browsers.

I like your models :okthumb: They're all very pretty.

bluemoney
04-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Loads okay on IE & FF where I am. Nice looking babes too :okthumb:

DragonKing
04-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Site is working fine here.

Love the content

pam
04-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Connected, but am not sure if this is a bug or not. I clicked to see a pic and a black screen came up with something spinning and I could not get out of it, no matter what I did. I had to go back and was never able to view the full sized image. I tried to order a set but have to register apparently.

Using Firefox, no Flash, no Javascript

pam
04-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Won't load in Firefox or Netscape. I don't use IE so can't test it.

So far that's 3 times I've tried to order and been unable to ... yet a traceroute is clean.

helix
04-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Loads okay on IE & FF for me.

Rcourt64
04-12-2008, 10:11 PM
wheres my free download???...:scratchin

Model 1606 (http://www.classycontent.com/?page=view&content=view_set&model_id=1606&set_id=1175) is my favorite :clapping:
But I get all bummed out when you give model ID numbers, instead of names. :( kinda kills the moment, ...ya feel me man?

classyteam
04-13-2008, 05:03 AM
HI Guys ISQ number 94042826 Peace :wnw:

pam
04-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Paid for content 12 hours ago and am still waiting for my download link. I don't do ICQ, btw, so can't contact you that way.

Took 3 tries to place the order. Kept freezing on me. The only "bugs" I found where clicking on "shopping cart" after I added items brought me to the same page without a list of what I bought on it. I had to click below that to find out what I was buying.

classyteam
04-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Sorry PAM Generally verification of payment passes 12 o'clock. In rare cases verification dokhodit till three twenty-four hours. As soon as verification will be accomplished, to you will be easy of access your order. Complementarily will be reported as to email.

classyteam
04-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Usually payment check passes 12 hours. In rare instances check reaches about three days. As soon as check will be finished, your order will be accessible to you. It will be in addition informed on email.

pam
04-13-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand why an instant payment through ePassporte takes up to 3 days to confirm.

gonzo
04-13-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand why an instant payment through ePassporte takes up to 3 days to confirm.
I was having a hard time understanding what was being said period.

pam
04-14-2008, 07:32 PM
I paid 48 hours ago via ePassporte. ePassporte shows the payment has cleared.

Where is my content?

Hammer
04-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Site loaded fine in FF for me but Pam's experience isn't giving me a warm fuzzy feeling.

gonzo
04-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Hey guy please dont post anymore promos here until you get Pam her content.

sarettah
04-14-2008, 08:24 PM
I paid 48 hours ago via ePassporte. ePassporte shows the payment has cleared.

Where is my content?

Pam, you screwed up. You weren't suppose to actually order anything, the promo was for a freebie. There you go just complicating the process :headwall:

pam
04-14-2008, 08:52 PM
Pam, you screwed up. You weren't suppose to actually order anything, the promo was for a freebie. There you go just complicating the process :headwall:

LOL yeah, sorry!

Hammer
04-15-2008, 01:07 PM
:rofl:

pam
04-15-2008, 06:05 PM
34 hours with no content. You've had payment now for 2 days.

Hammer
04-15-2008, 06:27 PM
This thread is a good thread is a good example of how to put yourself out of business before you even get started.

pam
04-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Did anyone get their free content?

bluemoney
04-15-2008, 09:17 PM
Did anyone get their free content?
Nope

softball
04-15-2008, 09:20 PM
34 hours with no content. You've had payment now for 2 days.
I hope this won't cause you to miss a payment on your 'stang.

gonzo
04-16-2008, 12:02 AM
Classyteam

You now have 24 hours to refund Pams money or send her content.

Ill let you guess what will happen if you dont.

softball
04-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Russians.....:whistling

classyteam
04-16-2008, 05:08 AM
pam has received a content in his download area

I ask not to make attacks in our address. Set of several factors can quite detain process of check of payment. And reasonable people could concern it adequately.

pam
04-16-2008, 06:45 AM
I hope this won't cause you to miss a payment on your 'stang.

Fortunately all my cars are paid for upfront with nothing owed on them or else I'd be in deep shit due to this content purchase.

pam
04-16-2008, 06:49 AM
pam has received a content in his download area

I ask not to make attacks in our address. Set of several factors can quite detain process of check of payment. And reasonable people could concern it adequately.

Reasonable?? REASONABLE???

First of all, I didn't get this so-called "free" set. And since no one else did, one can assume this was nothing but thinly veiled spam and you got lots of free advice and errors were pointed out for free. I can live with that. The 80+ hours it took you to send me a download link is unacceptable in this industry considering I paid you via INSTANT payment method called ePassporte.

classyteam
04-16-2008, 06:50 AM
Dear Pam! I am sorry for delai with your order. for some reason we could not find your payment in epass. Finally yesterday payment has appeared on line. Again we are sorry for that

classyteam
04-16-2008, 06:56 AM
In order to get a free set please login then choose a free set and check out using pay pal but do not pay.Please e-mail or ICQ me and i will release the Free set to you

Hammer
04-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Dude, you either need to find someone that can speak English to do your posting for you or find another way to spam your business because after reading your replies I would never buy anything from you. I don't have anything against people that don't speak English or dont' speak it well but when I'm doing business with a company, I expect them to at least be able to speak intelligibly.

What the FUCK does this mean?

"I ask not to make attacks in our address. Set of several factors can quite detain process of check of payment. And reasonable people could concern it adequately."

P.S. I'm guessing you've never heard the name Pam in your country before but it's short for Pamela and I've never met a "him" named Pam.

classyteam
04-16-2008, 09:40 AM
hi Hammer. You know this name Sasha who is it man or woman?

Hammer
04-16-2008, 10:08 AM
hi Hammer. You know this name Sasha who is it man or woman?
lol dude. Sasha is very often a man's name but what does that have to do with it? I've never heard of a man named Pam before.

softball
04-16-2008, 12:14 PM
Dude, you either need to find someone that can speak English to do your posting for you or find another way to spam your business because after reading your replies I would never buy anything from you. I don't have anything against people that don't speak English or dont' speak it well but when I'm doing business with a company, I expect them to at least be able to speak intelligibly.

What the FUCK does this mean?

"I ask not to make attacks in our address. Set of several factors can quite detain process of check of payment. And reasonable people could concern it adequately."

P.S. I'm guessing you've never heard the name Pam in your country before but it's short for Pamela and I've never met a "him" named Pam.

It means
""я спрашиваю не сделать нападения в нашем адресе. Комплект нескольких факторов может довольно задержать процесс проверки компенсации. И разумно люди смогли относиться они подходящ."

or
"I ask not to make an attack in our address. The complete set of several factors can sufficiently detain the process of checking the compensation. And reasonably people could relate they podkhodyashch."

BTW, Sasha is the Russian diminutive for Alexander. This guy knows that

softball
04-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Fortunately all my cars are paid for upfront with nothing owed on them or else I'd be in deep shit due to this content purchase.

Yeah, millions of Rubles will kill ya.

Hammer
04-16-2008, 12:59 PM
BTW, Sasha is the Russian diminutive for Alexander. This guy knows that
I realize that but he was using it to show me that a name can be non gender specific which makes no sense since Pam is a female name period.

2MuchMark
04-16-2008, 02:41 PM
Classyteam:
SOME people wish you the best of luck in your new venture. It seems to me that perhaps there were minor design issues when viewing it in IE, FF.

Perhaps there is still an issue with EPassporte or perhaps your postback script from Epassporte. What you may be able to do is obtain a special test account from Epassporte that does test purchases to make sure everything is working properly.

Pam is right. When you accept payments "instantly" as you can with online payment processors, you should also be able to deliver the product instantly, or at least within a few minutes. A 3 day wait is bad. I suspect through it was a glitch in whatever you use to be notified that payment has been made. Check again with EPassporte.

Finally, if you promised any freebies to anyone who helped you, make very sure they get them (a) and (b) ask them if they like the product. Besides free testing, you can also get a little free market research from webmasters who may become your affiliates in the future.

Again good luck with your venture.