PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Dirty D!!!!!!!

2MuchMark
04-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Happy Birthday Dirty D!!!!!!!

:)

helix
04-09-2008, 08:55 PM
:birthday0

Hope it is a good one D

Hell Puppy
04-10-2008, 01:23 AM
:birthday0

Hope it is a good one D

Probably celebrating with a blow job.

Sexyteaser
04-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Probably celebrating with a blow job.
Like they say in a 12 step meeting "Keep Coming Back" and "It works when you work it"

I really don't think Dirty D is coming back it's probably his birthday present to this board.

2MuchMark
04-10-2008, 09:20 PM
If he doesn't come back, its this boards' loss, not his.

gonzo
04-10-2008, 10:17 PM
I did ok without him and Im sure Ill find a way to make it without his wisdom again.

Toby
04-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Waving a couple of handfuls of cash just doesn't have the same 'carrot dangle' effect here that it seems to have elsewhere.

Dirty D
04-15-2008, 06:22 AM
Waving a couple of handfuls of cash just doesn't have the same 'carrot dangle' effect here that it seems to have elsewhere.

Yeah, I agree.

Success is not an attribute sought or attained by most here.

Toby
04-15-2008, 07:04 AM
Yeah, I agree.

If that is what you truly believe I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise. I have more profitable things to do with my time than chase dangling carrots.

Forest
04-15-2008, 08:09 AM

Ohhhh Noooooo

what will we ever do

Oprano is DOOMED i tell you DOOMED

softball
04-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Yeah, I agree.

You gotta be kidding, Dirty D. If living in a suburban mom and pop house, driving a mass production lotus and having a bike is your idea of success and wealth, you might just be right. I am willing to bet you have some kind of ginormous tv as well. But where I come from, that kind of success is relegated to the nether regions of the burbs that rich people avoid like the plague. You know I supported you. I liked you. I think you run a good business and probably make a bit of dough. You had a perfectly logical explanation for your little legal problem which we all understood. But since then you have been firing silly broadsides, shooting blanks, and generally being a twat. Not sure why, but your last post....see quote...was just plain wrong.

Hammer
04-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Well, he did say "most" and I'd say that is true of all boards. Most posters are blowhards that think talking a good story and having a high post count equates success or they're newbies looking for an easy way to riches. The ones that actually make a living and are successful are most assuredly the few and not the many.

2MuchMark
04-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Well, he did say "most" and I'd say that is true of all boards. Most posters are blowhards that think talking a good story and having a high post count equates success or they're newbies looking for an easy way to riches. The ones that actually make a living and are successful are most assuredly the few and not the many.

Amen.

DannyCox
04-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Yeah, I agree.

WOW! I am slowly losing the respect I had for D. I also supported him in the past, but with all his recent postings showing a total lack of respect for everyone, I am rethinking my position.

Remember, this isn't GFY and quite a few of us have made our money in this industry. We really aren't impressed with the tactics the sheep over at GFY et al tend to fall for. I do business with people I respect and trust, not with the hype.

Hammer
04-15-2008, 01:26 PM
It does seem like Diry D's beef should have been with Gonzo and not with the members of Oprano in general so I'm not sure why he feels the need to attack us as a group.

softball
04-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah, and on a happy birthday thread as well. I feel exactly like Danny. Its a shame to see someone you respected do something like this.

Hell Puppy
04-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I agree.

I'm no daisy, I'll be your huckleberry....

Define "success", we'll start there.

bluemoney
04-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Speaking for myself

I am not rich, handsome or a tremendous success in this business. I come home from a day job that I really don’t enjoy and work away on things that I do enjoy.

I run a few humble sites that I’m proud of and I put the “grunt” in grunt work when it comes to building galleries, free site’s etc.

I hope one day to quit the day job and concentrate on “the biz” in one way or another, but until then I’ll continue to work away in my very humble home office.

Laugh if you will at folks like me but trying to blow out my flame will not make yours burn any brighter.

Johnuno11
04-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Spambot LOVES MIGNIGHT SNACKIES