PDA

View Full Version : What the Frack?

EmporerEJ
04-04-2008, 05:34 AM
Less than 18 hours until BSG.

Toby
04-04-2008, 05:38 AM
No spoliers please, once the episode are aired.

I missed much of the last season, so I've ordered it on DVD so I can catch up. I'll be recording the new eps on DVR until I've seen all the season 3 eps that I missed.

EmporerEJ
04-04-2008, 05:44 AM

I missed much of the last season, so I've ordered it on DVD so I can catch up. I'll be recording the new eps on DVR until I've seen all the season 3 eps that I missed.

Dude.....get it Fedex. It is WAY too awesome. You are gonna wet yourself.

Toby
04-04-2008, 05:49 AM
Dude.....get it Fedex. It is WAY too awesome. You are gonna wet yourself.
It should be here either today or Monday.

gonzo
04-04-2008, 09:15 AM

Im experimenting with my new mac, torrents and apple tv. I can see how on demand is going to become so much bigger in the coming years.

Time Warner has scheduled 2 visits to the condo in Charlotte to install cable and internet. Both times unable to complete the install either from a cancallation on their end or they didnt come prepared to do the job the last time.

So after leeching someones open and unsecured wifi signal and now buying Apple TV and starting to play with torrents. If I can successfully work get the evilfucking toasters to my apple TV and watch it I might not spend that extra 100+ a month.

After watching all the anders manga videos direct from Youtube and viewing some of my edited videos on the plasma....I know it will be a while before I try this again if the toasters come thru.

EmporerEJ
04-10-2008, 03:33 AM
Why is BSG only on once a week?
I really need a fix.

gonzo
04-10-2008, 08:19 AM
BTW did I mention Apple TV is the shit?

TheEnforcer
04-10-2008, 11:26 AM
This final season looks like it's gonna be awesome!! :okthumb:

EmporerEJ
04-11-2008, 01:22 AM
BTW did I mention Apple TV is the shit?

This is the actual Apple TV box, not the Pod/tv interface right?
Cause, while a cool extra, I was not impressed with the quality of Pod/Dock/Interface.

gonzo
04-11-2008, 08:27 AM
This is the actual Apple TV box, not the Pod/tv interface right?
Cause, while a cool extra, I was not impressed with the quality of Pod/Dock/Interface.
The actual TV box. Theres stuff on there thats not on cable!

EmporerEJ
04-12-2008, 02:18 PM
The actual TV box. Theres stuff on there thats not on cable!

Can you expand on that for us po' bidness men that can't afford all them luxuries?