PDA

View Full Version : Iconsgonewild.com

softball
04-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I have to clearly say that I have never kissed Gonzo's ass even though I realize he is an industry icon and I could get ahead much quicker if I did. Those of you who have accused me of this can go stand in a corner until I say to come out.
Gonzo is a total bitch who has some serious issues. This whoremonger puts his opinions in forums and then when other people put what they think, he calls it kissing ass. Sorry Gonzo but I don't kiss ass, but I will kick your ass on my on this forum. Rcourt is a good guy that helps people out. People respect his thoughts and opinions. Respecting someone is not the same as kissing ass. Sorry that you do not have respect from people, so you probably can not tell the difference. Also bringing Emporer ej into this forum was just as lame. Emp is a nice guy.I have known him for years and he busted his ass to build up his jerking off thingy. I think I know your problem Gonzo. It is BBS. For all of you that do not know what that is it is Bitter Bitch Syndrome. There is a solution to it, it is getting a life. Here is a link to nowhere.....www.iconsgonewild.colm

Now I know that only the most literate on this board will be able to make any sense of this post and since that is me.....you can all kiss my ass.

Thanks for listening and giving a guy a chance.:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:wh istling Dixie

EmporerEJ
04-04-2008, 05:56 AM
While I appreciate the "love," (I did indeed bust a nut building my jerky thing......Gonzo didn't "Bring me over." In case you hadn't noticed, I was here before you.

And I like Gonzo. (Even though the fat bastard ate all the donuts) From my experience with him, and shaking his hand, and looking him in the eye, I would take an oath to the effect, that he's an honest guy. You can tell allot about people when you meet them face to face.

I don't know who RCourt is, but he seems Ok so far. I know Toby. He's another good guy in Gonzo's class. And I like Danny too. Met him in California, and spent time at some shows. He's a funny, funny guy, and looks particularly funny with breasts on his head.

gonzo
04-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Bitter bitch syndrome hahaha!

Let me go dress in black for this Johnny Cash bash thing we are going to with 5 Cash cover bands. PBR is 1.50 and you damn know good and well Im taking a camera and I might go out and buy a small mini dvd camcorder to put in my pocket to carry as well.

Toby
04-04-2008, 09:34 AM
...He's a funny, funny guy, and looks particularly funny with breasts on his head.
Is there any guy that doesn't look particularly funny with breasts on his head? :)

softball
04-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Is there any guy that doesn't look particularly funny with breasts on his head? :)
Maybe Emp.....lol