PDA

View Full Version : Bromaster outs himself

Hell Puppy
04-01-2008, 10:28 PM
GonZo owes me another box of doughnuts, I was right. I told ya dude, "the gadget" never lies and cant be fooled. You cant hide from it on a Mac.

http://www.imabro.com/bromasterblog/

I'm glad no one who knew or figured it out outted him though til he was ready, that was some funny stuff. And I'm not sure you can get away with it as easily if identity is known and you're drawing a paycheck from a company you dont own. Too easy to have pressure applied.

Jace
04-02-2008, 01:35 AM
um, weren't you the one that told gonzo to check the date a few hours ago?

Hell Puppy
04-02-2008, 02:09 AM
um, weren't you the one that told gonzo to check the date a few hours ago?

I normally believe nothing I read anywhere on April 1.

But...pretty sure this one isn't an april fools. Guess we'll know for sure in a few hours.

Jace
04-02-2008, 02:17 AM
I normally believe nothing I read anywhere on April 1.

But...pretty sure this one isn't an april fools. Guess we'll know for sure in a few hours.

yeah, it really doesn't look like a joke, and I can totally believe cory was bromaster

but yeah, I still need to wait it out

Weg Cory
04-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Yeah, it's true. I did it on April 1 because I wanted it to go out the same way it came in, with a little bit of wonderment.

I appreciate the kind words.

And HP, I assume you are referring to the software? If so, I was surprised more people didn't notice that. I do believe however, it is now available for PC. I love it. Made my job a lot easier.

gonzo
04-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Some of the more creative stuff Ive seen online.
Im amused that some people took that as an instant celebrity measure.

I know my picture was up there a couple of times. I thought it was funny as hell.

Cory your welcome to blog that over here anytime.

:clapping:

MsMaryxxx
04-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Cory,

That was fabulous - I haven't enjoyed myself that much in ages.
Fabulous & Fun.

:okthumb:

Queen Mary

Robert
04-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Had some good laughs there, thanks for that :okthumb:

Weg Cory
04-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks Everyone,

I am just glad you enjoyed it.

softball
04-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I believe Perez Hilton says it was his inspiration.

Hell Puppy
04-02-2008, 10:59 PM
You can learn a lot about a person from how they react when fun is being poked at them.

Weg Cory
04-02-2008, 11:22 PM
You can learn a lot about a person from how they react when fun is being poked at them.

There is a lot to be expanded on. This week has been hectic.

I am doing an interview that should be posted in the coming days, I think the entire Bromaster project has a lot of dynamics that haven't been discussed yet. Many involve marketing, branding and the future.

Right now, I am just getting settled into the the announcement going live.

gonzo
04-03-2008, 12:07 AM
There is a lot to be expanded on. This week has been hectic.

I am doing an interview that should be posted in the coming days, I think the entire Bromaster project has a lot of dynamics that haven't been discussed yet. Many involve marketing, branding and the future.

Right now, I am just getting settled into the the announcement going live.
Cross post it here when it goes live.
That was a great experiment in humor. A lot to be said for that genre.