PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for Jace

sarettah
04-01-2008, 07:22 PM
well, since Jace and his wife already have the reputation they do, and with what they did in the past to others in this industry, I, personally, could never trust or believe anything they say or do

Jace
04-01-2008, 07:39 PM
i would be upset about this, but since you have absolutely no basis of this accusation I am not worried...not to mention you have absolutely NO reputation in this industry, hell even a regular posted has icq'ed me asking WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, hahahaha

anyway, thanks for the laugh psycho, might wanna go hang with will76, you and him seem to have the same M.O. these days

to anyone reading this that might take it seriously, please contact me in private with your information

Jace
04-01-2008, 07:46 PM
what is even better about this

is you will take someone who has a solid rep in this biz, attempt to hurt their reputation with ONE POST, all because I am sticking up for affiliates that aren't being paid and trying to explain why I side with my friends who have done nothing wrong in the adult industry

Russ, you are now no better than the average troll.

i thought we had good business in the past, apparently it wasn't enough for you to think I am honest and trustworthy, and it definitely wasn't enough for you NOT to trash my biz after a few hours of banter

don't bother replying, I am done with you

sarettah
04-01-2008, 07:52 PM
You apparently do not recognize that I merely cut and pasted your post about Chris and Tracy and changed the names.

Like I said, you made accusations and didn't back them up. If it is ok for you to do that, how come it is not ok for me to do it?

well, since chris and brandi already have the reputation they do, and with what they did in the past to others in this industry, I, personally, could never trust or believe anything they say or do

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=89687