PDA

View Full Version : High School Kegger Busted... but no booze

miz_wright
04-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Seriously!

Check it out (http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=733050)

And it wasn't even an April Fool's prank - just a party to prove a point.

"Dustin Zebro insists he didn't throw a root beer keg party to embarrass the police. His school, yes, but not the police.
It struck him as unfair that D.C. Everest Senior High suspended students from a dance team awhile back because they were pictured on Facebook drinking out of red plastic cups that tend to signal a beer bash."

Rcourt64
04-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Finally... :rolleyes:
An avatar thats worth your character, and not that (IN YOUR FACE) "look how pretty I am" crap.

I like it, don't know what ur licking, But I likey. :)

gonzo
04-01-2008, 04:33 PM
An avatar thats worth your character, and not that (IN YOUR FACE) "look how pretty I am" crap.

I told ya Liz!

miz_wright
04-01-2008, 04:41 PM

*sigh*

Yeh, I figured. Though I will reiterate that every avatar picture I've ever used has been a snapshot taken in my bathroom and that I am pretty sure I am not all that pretty. But I appreciate the attempted compliment.

Rcourt64
04-01-2008, 05:10 PM
*sigh*

Yeh, I figured. Though I will reiterate that every avatar picture I've ever used has been a snapshot taken in my bathroom and that I am pretty sure I am not all that pretty. But I appreciate the attempted compliment.

bathroom snapshots? Ohh,:blink: Next time lose the towel..ayy?..lol

Save the best for last. Let them mesmerze your beauty when they get to meet you in person @ the shows. and not through some avatar. :)

I won't mess with ya bout your boobs anymore. ;)

Rcourt64
04-01-2008, 06:41 PM
bathroom snapshots? Ohh,:blink: Next time lose the towel..ayy?..lol

Save the best for last. Let them mesmerze your beauty when they get to meet you in person @ the shows. and not through some avatar. :)

I won't mess with ya bout your boobs anymore. ;)

...wait a minute now...:scratchin but you do have cute feet right?

TheEnforcer
04-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Read about this a while ago as it happened in my home state. :okthumb: