PDA

View Full Version : Some signs for Gonzos office

AprilK-AEBN
03-31-2008, 05:15 PM
Watch out if he asks if you are sleepy
[288

gonzo
03-31-2008, 05:18 PM
Hellpuppy and I saw some tree huger teeshirt that I wanted to get for the office. But they didnt have it for fully growed men.

DEMAND CLEAN AIR

AprilK-AEBN
03-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Hellpuppy and I saw some tree huger teeshirt that I wanted to get for the office. But they didnt have it for fully growed men.

DEMAND CLEAN AIR

You should write that t-shirt company and tell them that you need that shirt for a real man and tell them your size :okthumb:

Hell Puppy
04-01-2008, 02:15 AM
You should write that t-shirt company and tell them that you need that shirt for a real man and tell them your size :okthumb:

Hint: The only way to keep GonZo from farting, or at least minimize it, is to practice a mutually assured destruction policy. Fight fire with fire!

He came down here for dinner after you guys have been letting him run around unchallenged and forgot and tried some of that on me, and I sent him back to Charlotte whimpering.

You cant let it go unanswered or he'll be marking his territory all over the building.

EmporerEJ
04-01-2008, 04:50 AM

No, No, he should SUE the T-shirt company for discriminating against us full figure fellows.

You know, fat fucking nobodys need love too!

vdc-Loki
04-01-2008, 05:11 AM
I soooo need to find that FFN Xmas card I made a few years back, this thread neeeeeds it!

-Loki-

AprilK-AEBN
04-01-2008, 08:30 AM
No, No, he should SUE the T-shirt company for discriminating against us full figure fellows.

You know, fat fucking nobodys need love too!

So true

gonzo
04-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Hint: The only way to keep GonZo from farting, or at least minimize it, is to practice a mutually assured destruction policy. Fight fire with fire!

He came down here for dinner after you guys have been letting him run around unchallenged and forgot and tried some of that on me, and I sent him back to Charlotte whimpering.

You cant let it go unanswered or he'll be marking his territory all over the building.
Jerry walks very softly by my office ever since he and Joe tried to tag team me.

JoesHO
04-01-2008, 10:06 AM
I am building up something special for my next trip to Charlotte!

gonzo
04-01-2008, 10:11 AM
I am building up something special for my next trip to Charlotte!
Chick fil et and Golden Corral wont do it.

AprilK-AEBN
04-01-2008, 12:03 PM
SUBWAY:whistling

miz_wright
04-01-2008, 12:18 PM

... Nah, a fella needs some quality fried pickles and Krystle burgers to get the job done right!

... Oohh. Krystle burgers...

gonzo
04-01-2008, 12:31 PM
... Nah, a fella needs some quality fried pickles and Krystle burgers to get the job done right!

... Oohh. Krystle burgers...
We try to help Joe out. Hes challenged in the meals department.

Toby
04-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Eenie meenie, chili beanie, the spirits are about to speak. :)

gonzo
04-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Eenie meenie, chili beanie, the spirits are about to speak. :)
Rcourt is off buying a pallet of gatoraide and a industrial jar of lube. He will be in his bunk with a prinited picture of that avatar.