PDA

View Full Version : 3-31-08 - Xpeeps goes . . .

gonzo
03-31-2008, 10:46 AM
From the desk of Sci Fi Amazon...

Something very exciting is in the works for Xpeeps later today on Monday, 3/31/08! A new feature that it going to bring you even more ways to xPose yourself!

In order to get this up and running, we'll need to take the site down for this change, so xPeeps will be unavailable for a while.(this would be a great time to go look at....um...the news or something...)

But make sure you pay attention to our fabulous Front Page later today.

gonzo
04-03-2008, 01:28 PM
LIVE!!!!

Webcam system has just went online for a soft test.

DannyCox
04-03-2008, 01:48 PM
It's just a branded Camz thing! I was expecting something new and cool from AEBN since they do have the video technology in house. This is actually a bit disappointing.

gonzo
04-03-2008, 02:17 PM
It's just a branded Camz thing! I was expecting something new and cool from AEBN since they do have the video technology in house. This is actually a bit disappointing.
Soft Launch

DannyCox
04-03-2008, 03:32 PM
I don't know what that even means. Are they developing their own Live Cam stuff? Or will they just be using Camz and passing it off as an xPeeps thing? For a webmaster, it is something important to know.

gonzo
04-04-2008, 11:45 AM
24 hours later... here are a couple of angles they have put in place.
http://www.xpeeps.com/showthread.php?thread=23739

MRock
04-04-2008, 12:52 PM
that's cool ... I guess ... was really expecting them to enable profiles at xpeeps to upload their own clips for sale ... like Danny, I felt since they had the technology it would have been a natural move ... I'll have to see if Jill wants to check out another camming place ...

gonzo
04-04-2008, 01:38 PM
that's cool ... I guess ... was really expecting them to enable profiles at xpeeps to upload their own clips for sale ... like Danny, I felt since they had the technology it would have been a natural move ... I'll have to see if Jill wants to check out another camming place ...
Thats another product.

DannyCox
04-04-2008, 04:08 PM
I checked, and it's really just Camz, but the performer can put her Camz ID in her xPeeps profile, and it will show up on her xPeeps profile page.

Carol thought it would have ben fun to do some stuff on xPeeps as she does on some other sites, but she won't do any live shows that are distributed everywhere. She, like many Amateurs, likes to keep her stuff more personal for her fans.

gonzo
04-04-2008, 04:53 PM
I checked, and it's really just Camz, but the performer can put her Camz ID in her xPeeps profile, and it will show up on her xPeeps profile page.

Carol thought it would have ben fun to do some stuff on xPeeps as she does on some other sites, but she won't do any live shows that are distributed everywhere. She, like many Amateurs, likes to keep her stuff more personal for her fans.
Ive passed this along to the Xpeeps crew Danny.
Ill be in touch.

DannyCox
04-04-2008, 05:46 PM
That's who I checked with on this. To use the system, you need to sign up with the PrivateCamz network first, and get a CAMZ Performer ID. Once you have that ID, you enter it in the required space on the xPeeps Profile Personal Info form. Your Camz show will then show up on the xPeeps listing. The shows are available to anyone who has access to Camz on any site.

BuZzZ
04-05-2008, 06:09 PM

:clapping: