PDA

View Full Version : Sheleehale the time has come to

softball
03-20-2008, 02:14 AM
circle your wagons and decide if this is right for you. You have said that you don't want to make this a career, but you still come here and slag off a lot of folks and you have no street cred to back this up. There are a ton of other boards that would have banned your ass by now and you should be grateful that Gonzo has put up with you. You are in the company of folks who have spent more time drinking Grey Goose than you have spent in this business. So right or wrong, who is anyone going to listen to? Here is a hint. Not you. So why don't you find another board with a bunch of guys with little or no experience that will take you seriously. Or better still, get your hot daughter to either a: build a website and star in it or b: post as you because she makes a lot more sense. Personally, I prefer the former option. So either get some sense, apologize to absolutely everyone you have fucked off whether they deserve it or not, or just disappear. Or get your daughter to post some tittie pictures and redeem yourself for all this boredom.

DannyCox
03-20-2008, 02:21 AM
You are in the company of folks who have spent more time drinking Grey Goose than you have spent in this business.

I prefer Belvedere :okthumb:

softball
03-20-2008, 02:24 AM
I prefer Belvedere :okthumb:
I thought you smoked Players

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 02:41 AM
You are in the company of folks who have spent more time drinking Grey Goose than you have spent in this business.

Southern Comfort for me,
Jack Daniels for Sir Gregory Jones.

Cheers!

softball
03-20-2008, 02:51 AM
Gosset pour moi....if I am not buying....lol

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 03:00 AM
Is Shellee Hale's daughter hot?

softball
03-20-2008, 03:08 AM
Is Shellee Hale's daughter hot?
sure is. she posted some pics here....or maybe her mother did. Anyway, I wanna see her in a really tight nurses uniform (she is studying to be a nurse)....

gonzo
03-20-2008, 08:36 AM
sure is. she posted some pics here....or maybe her mother did. Anyway, I wanna see her in a really tight nurses uniform (she is studying to be a nurse)....
Yeah you wont see any pictures of that other dude. I knocked him off and ran off to Vegas with her.

Hammer
03-20-2008, 10:16 AM
Gonzo, did you ever check IPs when Shelleehale's daughter posted? Just wondering. :whistling

gonzo
03-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Gonzo, did you ever check IPs when Shelleehale's daughter posted? Just wondering. :whistling
Plug in checks all that shit ant more.
Besides I was talking to Amanda several times on the phone when shes been posting.

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 11:55 AM
circle your wagons and decide if this is right for you. You have said that you don't want to make this a career, but you still come here and slag off a lot of folks and you have no street cred to back this up. There are a ton of other boards that would have banned your ass by now and you should be grateful that Gonzo has put up with you. You are in the company of folks who have spent more time drinking Grey Goose than you have spent in this business. So right or wrong, who is anyone going to listen to? Here is a hint. Not you. So why don't you find another board with a bunch of guys with little or no experience that will take you seriously. Or better still, get your hot daughter to either a: build a website and star in it or b: post as you because she makes a lot more sense. Personally, I prefer the former option. So either get some sense, apologize to absolutely everyone you have fucked off whether they deserve it or not, or just disappear. Or get your daughter to post some tittie pictures and redeem yourself for all this boredom.

No reply from Shellee I see. Oh well.

Cute daughter tho!

m

Sexyteaser
03-20-2008, 12:01 PM

I have a better idea why don't you come down here to my office spend a couple of hours with me and if I don't completely change your opinion on this then I will go away. You can look at all I have; my business plan and everything I am working on. Then judge me with full disclosure.

gonzo
03-20-2008, 12:02 PM
I have a better idea why don't you come down here to my office spend a couple of hours with me and if I don't completely change your opinion on this then I will go away. You can look at all I have; my business plan and everything I am working on. Then judge me with full disclosure.
FRENCH LAUNDRY BIZ MEETING!!!

softball
03-20-2008, 12:03 PM
A business plan? Never had one of those before. I have heard of them though.

Sexyteaser
03-20-2008, 12:05 PM
A business plan? Never had one of those before. I have heard of them though.

Come on take me up on my offer.... I will even buy you lunch!

TheEnforcer
03-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Free food is never a bad thing. :>))

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 12:18 PM

Shellee, you are requesting facetime with someone to prove thieir "wrong" opinion of you. Why didn't you ever consider meeting up with us for the same reason? And why didn't you ever consider meeting up with the TooMuchMedia people for a one-on-one before dragging them through the dirt?

It's one thing to bash us, Shellee. You and I have met, and we don't like each other. Fair enough. It's much much worse to trash people you have never met or done business with.

The next time you feel like dirt digging, invite them to your town and buy them lunch as you suggested, and learn a little more first at least.

m

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 12:19 PM
Free food is never a bad thing. :>))

You are such a whore! :)

Cheers!

gonzo
03-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Shellee, you are requesting facetime with someone to prove thieir "wrong" opinion of you. Why didn't you ever consider meeting up with us for the same reason? And why didn't you ever consider meeting up with the TooMuchMedia people for a one-on-one before dragging them through the dirt?

It's one thing to bash us, Shellee. You and I have met, and we don't like each other. Fair enough. It's much much worse to trash people you have never met or done business with.

The next time you feel like dirt digging, invite them to your town and buy them lunch as you suggested, and learn a little more first at least.

m

I really really really love you guys.

TheEnforcer
03-20-2008, 12:24 PM
You are such a whore! :)

Cheers!

LOL

Yup.

Though after writing it I did find myself thinking what a damn picky eater i am and that nasty show on the Travel Channel where this guy goes around the world and eats some of the nastiest food imagineable. :huh: :blink: :unsure: :(

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 12:24 PM
I really really really love you guys.

Gonzo....

I..... i.... ... we...

WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!

RawAlex
03-20-2008, 12:25 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=H2hzVV2Nwfs

"push the button".

TheEnforcer
03-20-2008, 12:27 PM
http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Bizarre_Foods

:barfon: :barfon: :barfon: :barfon: :barfon:

gonzo
03-20-2008, 12:28 PM
TE was eating fried lemons and calamarri in Miami.

Hammer and Bishop saw him.

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 12:29 PM
Holy shit - did you guys see this yet? This will put an end to to all the BS thats for sure.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

vdc-Loki
03-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Holy shit - did you guys see this yet? This will put an end to to all the BS thats for sure.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

DAMMIT!!!!!

-Loki-

Sexyteaser
03-20-2008, 12:54 PM
Mark, Come on you have one girl online and your sitting here trying to pull me into another piss war with you. I am sure you don't want Rhetorical to take me up on my offer - it is pretty obvious why.

Regarding TooMuchMedia and this law suit. I did talk to them about using NATS to help figure out what was going on with my traffic. But guess what, your software doesn't work with theirs. Want to tell everyone why? God for bid another party come in and catch your shaving.

The first Law Suit filed in this case with TMM and NR was completely if not totally different than this one. So, you all thinking this is the same stuff all over again it isn't. NR has the sex.com Attorney Carreon http://www.sexdotcom.info/story/people/charles-carreon.htm and the lead attoreny is just as notable - Not one's to take a case without merit unless of course you all believe NR has super deep pockets and more that TMM.

Before you start completely bashing me and thinking this is the same old shit do some homework. We have two of the largest affiliate programs in court, CJ and TMM there will definitely be a lot of press on this and sides taken. Also, as I previously said the government will get involved. So, beat me up for time will tell how right I was on this one.

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Shellee.
We have 1 girl on because as we say clearly on the front page of our website, we are beta testing our new software that took us months to write. It's called hard work, Shellee, something you clearly have never understood. You really like lurking on our site Shellee. You may want to know that we don't give a flying fuck about your masterpieces of template lifting.

I am pretty sure that Rhetorical doesn't care what you have to say about us and has no time to listen to you rant about bullshit anymore, but in case I'm wrong, go knock yourself out. (Sorry Rhet for speaking for you).

NATS? Here we go again. Proof Shellee that you don't take 2 seconds to read or educate yourself on anything. LiveCamNetwork IS compatible with NATS. We have been working on it for some time and plan to begin to support it in April, just as we say on our website at http://2much.net/pricing.html. Once again, Shellee, you don't know what you are talking about, ever. And instead of lifting a little pinkie to learn something, you bash. You convince yourself that the sky is green and the grass is blue and you proclaim it like it is some great revalation when its (a) wrong and / or (b) Old news. You're boring.

It's time to leave Shellee. Go have tupperware parties and hang out with the other bored housewives who care about nothing more than what Britiny had for breakfast today.

One last thing: Changing your picture was a good idea (the last one was kind of scary). Who's legs are they? (We know they're not yours). Do you own the rights to that image? Just curious.

Sexyteaser
03-20-2008, 01:20 PM
Shellee.
We have 1 girl on because as we say clearly on the front page of our website, we are beta testing our new software that took us months to write. It's called hard work, Shellee, something you clearly have never understood. You really like lurking on our site Shellee. You may want to know that we don't give a flying fuck about your masterpieces of template lifting.

I am pretty sure that Rhetorical doesn't care what you have to say about us and has no time to listen to you rant about bullshit anymore, but in case I'm wrong, go knock yourself out. (Sorry Rhet for speaking for you).

NATS? Here we go again. Proof Shellee that you don't take 2 seconds to read or educate yourself on anything. LiveCamNetwork IS compatible with NATS. We have been working on it for some time and plan to begin to support it in April, just as we say on our website at http://2much.net/pricing.html. Once again, Shellee, you don't know what you are talking about, ever. And instead of lifting a little pinkie to learn something, you bash. You convince yourself that the sky is green and the grass is blue and you proclaim it like it is some great revalation when its (a) wrong and / or (b) Old news. You're boring.

It's time to leave Shellee. Go have tupperware parties and hang out with the other bored housewives who care about nothing more than what Britiny had for breakfast today.

Are you using TMM? Is any of your clients? NO, you just added that text and here is the proof: It says compatibility with NATS coming in April 2008

It is not and was not compatible when I had your licenses.

TheEnforcer
03-20-2008, 01:22 PM
TE was eating fried lemons and calamarri in Miami.

Hammer and Bishop saw him.

TE promised Bishop a years worth of free advertising on Oprano if he saw me eat any calimari on that trip. Needles to say he didn't get the free advertising!! :okthumb:

He's lucky he didn't or I probably would have done this all over him too!! :barfon:

:)

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 01:33 PM
Are you using TMM? Is any of your clients? NO, you just added that text and here is the proof: It says compatibility with NATS coming in April 2008

It is not and was not compatible when I had your licenses.

No, Shellee, You're fucking wrong again.

This announcement has been up there for over a month now.

I just said, in my last fucking post you fucking blind idiot, that we begin supporting NATS This Coming APRIL.

If you can fucking bother to get the fuck off of your fat lazy ass maybe you can call tech support at TMM and ask them about their dealings with our tech support staff to get it installed for a customer of ours, BEFORE you shoot more CRAP out of that stinkhole of a mouth of yours. Oh wait!! You just finished dragging them through OLD SHIT! They may not want to talk to you but hey call them, tell them who you are (and show them your NATS posts), and lets see.

IDIOT!

gonzo
03-20-2008, 01:39 PM
Damn.
Cant I go eat lunch for the first time in months and not miss a new thread on an old piss?

TE I had calamari with Kelly Kelly last night.
No fried lemon slices though.

TheEnforcer
03-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Damn.
Cant I go eat lunch for the first time in months and not miss a new thread on an old piss?

TE I had calamari with Kelly Kelly last night.
No fried lemon slices though.

This Kelly Kelly?? Only one I can think of....

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/kellykelly/

Sexyteaser
03-20-2008, 01:52 PM
No, Shellee, You're fucking wrong again.

This announcement has been up there for over a month now.

I just said, in my last fucking post you fucking blind idiot, that we begin supporting NATS This Coming APRIL.

If you can fucking bother to get the fuck off of your fat lazy ass maybe you can call tech support at TMM and ask them about their dealings with our tech support staff to get it installed for a customer of ours, BEFORE you shoot more CRAP out of that stinkhole of a mouth of yours. Oh wait!! You just finished dragging them through OLD SHIT! They may not want to talk to you but hey call them, tell them who you are (and show them your NATS posts), and lets see.

IDIOT!

What Tech support staff - It's you and Greg and is it installed for this customer yet? Is it installed for any one of your customers?

you said LiveCamNetwork IS compatible with NATS then you say it's coming in April and your working on it with NATS.

You sure are getting heated over this... BTW Albright is on ICQ and has contacted me the past two days but the conversations were asked to be confidential. Greg has asked that I not post our emails so I guess you all will have to take my word that he told me it wasn't compatible or just re-read Mark's post.

Hammer
03-20-2008, 01:53 PM
TE didn't eat no calamari, the wimp. It even had that great dipping sauce.

gonzo
03-20-2008, 01:57 PM
This Kelly Kelly?? Only one I can think of....

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/kellykelly/

Ill have to take a better picture of her than that. Much hotter.

TheEnforcer
03-20-2008, 01:57 PM
TE didn't eat no calamari, the wimp. It even had that great dipping sauce.

No, I just know not to eat crappy tasting food. :okthumb:

RawAlex
03-20-2008, 01:59 PM
What Tech support staff - It's you and Greg and is it installed for this customer yet? Is it installed for any one of your customers?

you said LiveCamNetwork IS compatible with NATS then you say it's coming in April and your working on it with NATS.

You sure are getting heated over this... BTW Albright is on ICQ and has contacted me the past two days but the conversations were asked to be confidential. Greg has asked that I not post our emails so I guess you all will have to take my word that he told me it wasn't compatible or just re-read Mark's post.

There ain't no nit so small that you can't pick it.

gonzo
03-20-2008, 02:02 PM
There ain't no nit so small that you can't pick it.
If you pick it too much it might bleed and fester.

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Shellee.
Please. PLEASE read... you are just killing yourself here.... (actually, please continue).

I said: Call TMM's support staff. Not ours. You won't believe what we say so why call us?

And FYI, Greg and I provide low level tech support to shield our admins and programmers from the usual support questions like "I can't find the start button!". They're expensive and they only talk to other high-level types for things such as server issues, routing issues, etc.

I said "LiveCamNetwork IS compatible with and WE START SUPPORTING IT IN APRIL". A minor difference lady I know, but one that was stated very clearly, that you overlooked TWICE now, despite the fact that it was right in front of your face.

m

Hammer
03-20-2008, 02:14 PM
You know Mark, if I was you I'd leave the board posting -- especially when it comes to trying to defend your company -- up to someone else, because you suck at it.

Sexyteaser
03-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Shellee.
Please. PLEASE read... you are just killing yourself here.... (actually, please continue).

I said: Call TMM's support staff. Not ours. You won't believe what we say so why call us?

And FYI, Greg and I provide low level tech support to shield our admins and programmers from the usual support questions like "I can't find the start button!". They're expensive and they only talk to other high-level types for things such as server issues, routing issues, etc.

I said "LiveCamNetwork IS compatible with and WE START SUPPORTING IT IN APRIL". A minor difference lady I know, but one that was stated very clearly, that you overlooked TWICE now, despite the fact that it was right in front of your face.

m

No - You avoided answering the question - DO YOU USE NATS? DO YOU HAVE A CLIENT USING NATS? WAS YOUR IT COMPATIBLE WITH MY LICENSE?

the answer is ........

Hammer
03-20-2008, 02:19 PM
You sure have nice legs Shelley, I had no idea. Got any more pics of those gams?

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 02:23 PM
No - You avoided answering the question - DO YOU USE NATS? DO YOU HAVE A CLIENT USING NATS? WAS YOUR IT COMPATIBLE WITH MY LICENSE?

the answer is ........

I already answered your questions twice now, but let me do it a 3rd time so you can understand clearly.

"Do we use Nats" (ourselves)?
No. We prefer to let CCBill do our affiliate payouts.

"Do we have a client that is using Nats?"
Almost. We are setting up our first client now. Once testing is done and all works well, we will offer NATS support in APRIL.

"Was it compatible with your license"?
Your question does not make sense Shellee because when you had our license with us LAST YEAR, we did not support NATS at that time.

Hammer:
You're probably right. I need to keep the fuck away from Shellee Hale's bullshit. I don't really understand the need I have to try to show her where she's wrong since I know that no matter what, she won't believe anything contrary to what already thinks. Time for me to get back to work. Tks for the advice.

m

Sexyteaser
03-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Then What was this comment all about?

LiveCamNetwork IS compatible with NATS. We have been working on it for some time and plan to begin to support it in April, just as we say on our website at http://2much.net/pricing.html.

If now you say this...

Almost. We are setting up our first client now. Once testing is done and all works well, we will offer NATS support in APRIL.

Your question does not make sense Shellee because when you had our license with us LAST YEAR, we did not support NATS at that time.

Sexyteaser
03-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Mark, Come on you have one girl online and your sitting here trying to pull me into another piss war with you. I am sure you don't want Rhetorical to take me up on my offer - it is pretty obvious why.

Regarding TooMuchMedia and this law suit. I did talk to them about using NATS to help figure out what was going on with my traffic. But guess what, your software doesn't work with theirs. Want to tell everyone why? God forbid another party come in and catch your shaving.

The first Law Suit filed in this case with TMM and NR was completely if not totally different than this one. So, you all thinking this is the same stuff all over again it isn't. NR has the sex.com Attorney Carreon http://www.sexdotcom.info/story/people/charles-carreon.htm and the lead attoreny is just as notable - Not one's to take a case without merit unless of course you all believe NR has super deep pockets and more that TMM.

Before you start completely bashing me and thinking this is the same old shit do some homework. We have two of the largest affiliate programs in court, CJ and TMM there will definitely be a lot of press on this and sides taken. Also, as I previously said the government will get involved. So, beat me up for time will tell how right I was on this one.

Just to remind everyone why Mark made the comment in the first place that I didn't know what I was talking about with his license being compatible with NATS...and his answer was

2MuchMark
03-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Allow me to Clarify.

We are 2Much.net. We make a program called "LiveCamNetwork v2.0" that we license to people such as Shellee Hale.

We also run LiveCamNetwork.com which not only servces a a demonstration of our product, but is also a revenue generator and demonstration of our Business Model.

"LiveCamNetwork V2.0" did not support NATS in 2007 when Shellee had a license to operate one. Earlier in 2008 we came up with a solution and are now working with the TooMuchMedia guys to make it work for one of our customers. We expect to have it done any day now and if all goes well, we will support Nats for other customers starting in April 2008 as we have stated on our site.

LiveCamNetwork.com uses CCBill to bill our customers, and payout to our affiliates. We do not plan to use NATS for LiveCamNetwork.com as we are happy with CCBill's affiliate program. We will however Support NATS for any of our LiveCamNetwork V2.0 customers who want to use it.

http://www.2Much.net
http://www.LiveCamNetwork.com

MRock
03-20-2008, 03:04 PM
There is a secret love affair somewhere in this, right? :scratchin

Toby
03-20-2008, 03:11 PM
I promised I wouldn't tell, but I just can't bear the burden of keeping this secret any longer...

Rcourt is really Shellee and Mark's illegitimate love child. :lmao1: :lmao1: :lmao1:

gonzo
03-20-2008, 03:11 PM
I just want the VOD rights.

Mediaguy
03-20-2008, 03:19 PM

The answer's no. Not installed yet.

What's wrong with that? Does compatible mean installed in your dictionary?

It doesn't even imply we're integrated yet - it means we're able to do it.

Greg has asked that I not post our emails so I guess you all will have to take my word that he told me it wasn't compatible or just re-read Mark's post.

I have not asked you to not post emails, though I may have suggested you could exercise professional courtesy by asking or notifying whoever is involved. That was long ago, in another thread on another board too lol.

We did not, at a certain time, believe that NATS would be compatible with our multiple non-recurring e-wallet transaction system, but demand caused us to look into it.

We were glad to announce we were in fact compatible, though no time-table was established for its integration, and it is still an option rather than part of the package as a whole.

Mediaguy
03-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Then What was this comment all about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?p=809278#post809278)
LiveCamNetwork IS compatible with NATS. We have been working on it for some time and plan to begin to support it in April, just as we say on our website at http://2much.net/pricing.html.

If now you say this...

Quote:

You guys are really not being fair to a newbie here.

It's obvious Shellee doesn't know the difference between compatible, integrated, and support, and you might just be baiting her now lol.

NATS according to our research has always been compatible with the LiveCamNetwork software. We weren't aware of that because we hadn't done the research, which can be costly and time-consuming.

So actually we were compatible. Did we support? No.

Had we done the preliminary research at that point? I don't remember.

Even if we were aware that we were compatible, we didn't support NATS - in other words we didn't install or integrate them with our current billing structure.

gonzo
03-20-2008, 03:37 PM
You guys are really not being fair to a newbie here.

It's obvious Shellee doesn't know the difference between compatible, integrated, and support, and you might just be baiting her now lol.

NATS according to our research has always been compatible with the LiveCamNetwork software. We weren't aware of that because we hadn't done the research, which can be costly and time-consuming.

So actually we were compatible. Did we support? No.

Had we done the preliminary research at that point? I don't remember.

Even if we were aware that we were compatible, we didn't support NATS - in other words we didn't install or integrate them with our current billing structure.
Im going to send you guys an invoice if you start using this as a support forum.

Nymph
03-20-2008, 05:59 PM
I promised I wouldn't tell, but I just can't bear the burden of keeping this secret any longer...

Rcourt is really Shellee and Mark's illegitimate love child. :lmao1: :lmao1: :lmao1:

Thank you very much sir, now I have to clean my keyboard...(note to self, don't take a drink & read a comment by Toby) ;)

Hell Puppy
03-21-2008, 01:30 AM

Fucker...you set off my board tracker.

MisterE
03-26-2008, 02:03 PM
Im going to send you guys an invoice if you start using this as a support forum.

Finally, something to laugh at!

2MuchMark
03-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Hello. FYI, we are still on track to begin support NATS starting April 16th.

2MuchMark
04-20-2008, 05:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone who may be reading this now-old thread know that as of the 16th of this month, we support the NATS affiliate program by <a href = "http://www.toomuchmedia.com/">TooMuchMedia</a> on all enterprise editions of LiveCamNetwork.

m