PDA

View Full Version : Moving sux!

MRock
03-19-2008, 06:50 AM
... but i will count myself lucky, because we sold our property in the middle of this crappy real estate market. Only took 3 years, lmao. Been packing and unpacking and just got the fios installed today. Offline for 10 days ... hope all are well here at Oprano ... gotta catch up on some reading of posts now :okthumb:

gonzo
03-19-2008, 08:21 AM
... but i will count myself lucky, because we sold our property in the middle of this crappy real estate market. Only took 3 years, lmao. Been packing and unpacking and just got the fios installed today. Offline for 10 days ... hope all are well here at Oprano ... gotta catch up on some reading of posts now :okthumb:
Time Warner is slow and unorganized. Im swiping wi fi.

vdc-Loki
03-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Time Warner is slow and unorganized. Im swiping wi fi.

I thought you got your wifi situation fixed last week???

back on topic...

Moving DEFF sucks, I lived on a lake in the middle of nowhere for many years, I moved into town about a year ago, grabbed a tiny apartment here in town and JUST as I got my last box unpacked (6 months later mind you lol) I get word that the place has been bought up by a doctor who is tearing it down, so we all had to move.

Now i'm on the other side of town, this time hopefully for the long haul.

-Loki-

EmporerEJ
03-20-2008, 04:52 PM

How is the FIOS?

We have a promise of that this spring. (One of the reasons I chose the town WE are moving into.)

MRock
03-21-2008, 12:08 AM
How is the FIOS?

We have a promise of that this spring. (One of the reasons I chose the town WE are moving into.)

FIOS kix ass! :okthumb: Definately give it a try when you can. I am on the 20 up and down package, but they also offer a 50 up/down package. Uploading clips has never been so fast ... and it'll cook your breakfast and wash the laundry too!

EmporerEJ
03-21-2008, 01:01 AM
FIOS kix ass! :okthumb: Definately give it a try when you can. I am on the 20 up and down package, but they also offer a 50 up/down package. Uploading clips has never been so fast ... and it'll cook your breakfast and wash the laundry too!

DAYAM!
20/20????
Holy Chit.

Monthly cost?

MRock
03-21-2008, 01:14 AM
DAYAM!
20/20????
Holy Chit.

Monthly cost?
$159 with a 5 static IP package. you can get cheaper for just "normal" set up.

EmporerEJ
03-21-2008, 02:01 AM
$159 with a 5 static IP package. you can get cheaper for just "normal" set up.

Damn...I'm old.
I remember when a T-1 line cost $1600 on a "good" deal.