PDA

View Full Version : Joe Francis is the luckiest motherfucker on the planet

softball
03-18-2008, 10:07 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20185092,00.html

Ashley Found in Girls Gone Wild Video Vault

Originally posted Tuesday March 18, 2008 08:40 PM EDT

Before she allegedly got a call from New York's governor, Ashley Dupré had gone wild.

In the video vaults of Girls Gone Wild is footage of an 18-year-old Dupré cavorting naked on the GGW bus and doing scenes with another woman in 2003, the video company announced Tuesday.

GGW found the footage – seven full tapes worth – after the company's CEO Joe Francis offered $1 million to Dupré to appear in one of his videos – an offer he promptly withdrew.

Francis will soon release a special video featuring Dupre, now 22, the alleged high-priced call girl linked to the downfall of Gov. Eliot Spitzer.

"I met her on spring break at the Girls Gone Wild beach house in April 2003," Francis tells PEOPLE. "She got into the Jacuzzi. ... She threw her arms around me. I never made the connection that this was Ashley. But my cameraman had been in touch with her for a while. I didn't make the connection until really recently. Then it was like: that's Ashley!"

gonzo
03-19-2008, 09:35 AM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20185092,00.html

Ashley Found in Girls Gone Wild Video Vault

Originally posted Tuesday March 18, 2008 08:40 PM EDT

Before she allegedly got a call from New York's governor, Ashley Dupré had gone wild.

In the video vaults of Girls Gone Wild is footage of an 18-year-old Dupré cavorting naked on the GGW bus and doing scenes with another woman in 2003, the video company announced Tuesday.

GGW found the footage – seven full tapes worth – after the company's CEO Joe Francis offered $1 million to Dupré to appear in one of his videos – an offer he promptly withdrew.

Francis will soon release a special video featuring Dupre, now 22, the alleged high-priced call girl linked to the downfall of Gov. Eliot Spitzer.

"I met her on spring break at the Girls Gone Wild beach house in April 2003," Francis tells PEOPLE. "She got into the Jacuzzi. ... She threw her arms around me. I never made the connection that this was Ashley. But my cameraman had been in touch with her for a while. I didn't make the connection until really recently. Then it was like: that's Ashley!"

He needs to turn that fucker loose very soon.

Forest
03-19-2008, 10:26 AM
it was supposed to go live last night

Hammer
03-19-2008, 11:43 AM
He'll need the money for lawyers and the IRS. I sure wouldn't want his kind of luck.

softball
03-19-2008, 12:46 PM
He'll need the money for lawyers and the IRS. I sure wouldn't want his kind of luck.
I think he has sorted out his legal woes and this new infusion of cash should probably give him the resources to make him jake with the irs.

Hammer
03-19-2008, 01:54 PM
I think he has sorted out his legal woes and this new infusion of cash should probably give him the resources to make him jake with the irs.
He thinks he's sorted them out, but I doubt it. To my knowledge the IRS problem still exists and could involve jail time and not just penalties and fines.

softball
03-19-2008, 01:58 PM
He thinks he's sorted them out, but I doubt it. To my knowledge the IRS problem still exists and could involve jail time and not just penalties and fines.
time will tell, but the money he is about to earn will probably more than look after the fines. The IRS do like to get money.

Hammer
03-19-2008, 02:15 PM
time will tell, but the money he is about to earn will probably more than look after the fines. The IRS do like to get money.
True but they also like to make examples and that 10 year sentence they've been waving at him would sure make me nervous.

RawAlex
03-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Actually, he may also be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet... seems that when this video was shot, the girl was only 17.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/20/dupre.gone.wild.ap/index.html

This is starting to show a pattern... a very disturbing one.

gonzo
03-20-2008, 08:35 AM
Actually, he may also be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet... seems that when this video was shot, the girl was only 17.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/20/dupre.gone.wild.ap/index.html

This is starting to show a pattern... a very disturbing one.
If that is true and he has already released it then Id agree.

But hell me and Forest told em that years ago.

But hey they are throwing the closing party for the spring freeloaders show so I guess that makes them ok?

Hammer
03-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Any adult webmaster that every sees Joe Francis should punch his square in the face for bringing this shit publicity our way. I'd like to see someone push him and Tracy Lords out of a plane without parachutes.

RawAlex
03-20-2008, 11:32 AM
If that is true and he has already released it then Id agree.

But hell me and Forest told em that years ago.

But hey they are throwing the closing party for the spring freeloaders show so I guess that makes them ok?

It's actually all the reasons why he is fucking it up. Publically shot footage of a public event (spring brake, Mardi Gras, etc) shot from public areas showing what anyone could of seen is legal, as it is "reporting". Providing you don't add to the footage (like saying "Hey, look at this drunken lesbo bitch licking her friends big titties, she is a big slut"), then you are pretty much in the clear.

Having a closed door party (or a private party on a bus) pretty much blows that out the window and requires a model release. In the same manner, directing a girl to do anything (beyond just throwing beads at mardigras) is beyond reporting and again requires a model release.

In the end, it would appear that Mr Francis isn't clear on this concept, and certainly I would think that the feds would have all the reasons in the world to go do a 2257 inspection on his company, and to check footage "in the vault" because it would appear that he might be retaining videos of minors nude.

EmporerEJ
03-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Any adult webmaster that every sees Joe Francis should punch his square in the face for bringing this shit publicity our way. I'd like to see someone push him and Tracy Lords out of a plane without parachutes.

I couldn't agree more. That bitch cost me serious cash in the 80's....