PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Niches

ScottMcGowan
03-18-2008, 04:21 PM
One of my favorite things about this business is the seemingly unending well of odd niches. Anytime I'm talking to mainstreamers and industry folks alike, the discussion often eventually leads to the topic of weird and wild niches that are surprisingly lucrative.

With that in mind, what are some of the niches that you never thought would convert, but did?

Jace
03-18-2008, 06:05 PM
girls sitting on, and popping, balloons

it was weird at first, but then it converted, now I laugh when I see it

ScottMcGowan
03-18-2008, 06:10 PM

THAT is exactly the one I had in mind when I created this thread. It's one of those types of fetishes that make absolutely no sense to me, but it does actually convert.

vdc-Loki
03-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Hands down, the niche that shocked the shit out of me was "Oprano Racing"

http://www.v1rtualdesires.com/oprano/racing.jpg

-Loki-

Jace
03-18-2008, 06:14 PM
THAT is exactly the one I had in mind when I created this thread. It's one of those types of fetishes that make absolutely no sense to me, but it does actually convert.

to me anything that doesn't involved sex, but gets a guy off, is bizarre

i need to be stimulated in a sexual manner, so seeing a girl eat til she is nauseous or popping a balloon doesn't do it for me

gonzo
03-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Hands down, the niche that shocked the shit out of me was "Oprano Racing"

http://www.v1rtualdesires.com/oprano/racing.jpg

-Loki-
NASCAR doesnt give up. Once your in Charlotte it invades everything.

MRock
03-19-2008, 06:54 AM

One of our best sites is pixaloons.com ... discovered the niche when Jill was on Playboy channel show covering the niche ... soooo funny you said that :okthumb:

softball
03-19-2008, 12:39 PM
farting and snot......

gonzo
03-19-2008, 12:48 PM
farting and snot......
BUG CRUSHERS AND PEDAL PUMPERS!!!!

pam
03-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Pedal pumpers. I've talked to guys into the fetish (well, they also wanted the women to have hairy toes) and I still don't understand it.

Cream pies. No, not the one-word version but those who get off seeing someone hit in the face with a baked pie.

Adult babies. No need to expand on this one.

Various hairy microniches like nipples and facial hair. I truly do understand the attraction to it but never thought it would convert so well or there would be such demand.

Nymph
03-19-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm still waiting for the pregnant trannys :rolleyes: