PDA

View Full Version : Just one of those days

Nymph
03-16-2008, 12:08 PM
Have you ever had a day that you just couldn't get motivated to do anything?

I got my dailys done, all emails checked, and even signed up with a new sponsor, but I just don't feel like doing anything else. Heaven knows I still have a lot to do though.

What do you do to get yourself motivated?

Toby
03-16-2008, 12:27 PM
What do you do to get yourself motivated?

I take a quick look at the bills that are coming due soon, that usually does the trick.

Nymph
03-16-2008, 04:27 PM
I take a quick look at the bills that are coming due soon, that usually does the trick.

That didn't help me this time, so I got my chicken on the rotisserie for dinner, and just watching the drama.

Sexyteaser
03-16-2008, 05:56 PM
That didn't help me this time, so I got my chicken on the rotisserie for dinner, and just watching the drama.

I recommend using www.panchang.com (http://www.panchang.com) it is one of the best programs I have found that will give you a daily score and let you know the best and worst days to do many things.

Panchang astrology is a lot more than twelve Sun signs. Panchang uses hundreds of thousands of factors to create highly accurate personalized information.The Panchang team have 50+ years of experience in using the Panchang system with over 6,000 satisfied private and corporate clients.

I probably should have signed up for their affiliate prorgam before posting this.

mmemmer
03-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Hmmm, if I need a jolt to get started and motivated then COFFEE but I am not one to just normally not be busy.

Hehe and I should know better than to read your posts, ahhh that chicken sounds good!