PDA

View Full Version : An experiment....how good is Oprano....

softball
03-13-2008, 12:11 AM
There seems to be a lot of talk about indexing. Now I have been google bombed by oprano has beens. So lets see if this gets a big jump

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r2N_BWNRuJg
Sexy Coeds Minnie and Mary just love panties, upskirts, stockings, lesbian sex, girl kissing, pantylines, flashing, public nudity, slips, oral sex, short skirts, tight pants, stockings and suspenders, garterbelts, pantyhose, and nylons tights nylons black stockings collant strumpfhosen babe legs heels shoes milf panties xxx college girls in bed

In case anyone thinks this is spam......you may be right. But I really wanna see what happens. If this works, I will most certainly report back.

RawAlex
03-13-2008, 01:14 AM
Fail.

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.

softball
03-13-2008, 01:42 AM
Fail.

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.

we will see.....I bet you watched it. BTW, that is new.....lol

softball
03-13-2008, 01:44 AM
Fail.

Out of curiosity, having given this experiment a failing grade, and I am sure you are a big time high roller with tons of credibility, what are your websites.

RawAlex
03-13-2008, 06:10 AM
Out of curiosity, having given this experiment a failing grade, and I am sure you are a big time high roller with tons of credibility, what are your websites.

I have this little site called google, you might have heard of it :)

rabble
03-13-2008, 07:21 AM

The guys that fucked up YouTube ... right?

rabble
03-13-2008, 07:23 AM
But I really wanna see what happens. If this works, I will most certainly report back.

What is the experiment supposed to be proving?

gonzo
03-13-2008, 08:52 AM
What your working on in all probablility will index out with those keywords over time. I know I did the same test several ways on different parts of the board.

Reminds me I need to find a script to manage the index page of this board!

softball
03-13-2008, 11:47 AM

Oh yeah, I think I have heard of it. Does it have good Alexa numbers and and aff programme I can sign up for. PM me with the details.

gonzo
03-13-2008, 11:59 AM
Oh yeah, I think I have heard of it. Does it have good Alexa numbers and and aff programme I can sign up for. PM me with the details.
HIT ME UP!

RawAlex
03-13-2008, 01:08 PM

No affiliate program yet, but we are making a killing spamming everyone with pill mail. Amazing how many people buy from the canadian pharamcies.

Oh yeah rhetorical, no, i didn't watch the video, because I don't want to log in and leave a trace.

softball
03-13-2008, 02:02 PM
No affiliate program yet, but we are making a killing spamming everyone with pill mail. Amazing how many people buy from the canadian pharamcies.

Oh yeah rhetorical, no, i didn't watch the video, because I don't want to log in and leave a trace.
I buy all my drugs from Canadian Pharmacies. They work very well and cost very little under our drug plan. Most scripts run me about 5 bucks. Good deal I would say.

rabble
03-13-2008, 02:14 PM
Good deal I would say.
I might have to start buying my wife's drugs at a canadian pharmacy now.
She has lost her health insurance at work.

I do wish we had single payer health care here.
Notice none of the surviving presidential candidates
favor Universal Health Care. Just Universal Health Insurance.
There's a differance.

Vote Nader for real single payer Universal not-for-profit health care.