PDA

View Full Version : Let's have some fun...Ask me ANYTHING about the RevShareHosting Blogs system

Jace
03-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Some of you all know the owners personally by living here in Atlanta, but I figure most of you either have no clue or don't know the full story

so.................

Ask me anything you want about the RevShareHosting.com (http://www.revsharehosting.com?refercode=11186) blogs system

btw, I am running a special right now for ANYONE that signs up and creates a blog

The first 100 people that sign up to RevShareHosting.com (http://www.revsharehosting.com?refercode=11186), then goes and creates a blog, can email me to get a custom wordpress install with a killer theme to match your blog content.

this goes for any TGP guys on RevShareHosting.com (http://www.revsharehosting.com?refercode=11186) already, just sign up for a new account using my referral code and you get a free custom blog setup with a theme to match your content

so, anyway, ASK AWAY, i would love to answer any burning questions

Hell Puppy
03-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Some of you all know the owners personally by living here in Atlanta, but I figure most of you either have no clue or don't know the full story

so.................

Ask me anything you want about the RevShareHosting.com (http://www.revsharehosting.com?refercode=11186) blogs system

btw, I am running a special right now for ANYONE that signs up and creates a blog

The first 100 people that sign up to RevShareHosting.com (http://www.revsharehosting.com?refercode=11186), then goes and creates a blog, can email me to get a custom wordpress install with a killer theme to match your blog content.

this goes for any TGP guys on RevShareHosting.com (http://www.revsharehosting.com?refercode=11186) already, just sign up for a new account using my referral code and you get a free custom blog setup with a theme to match your content

so, anyway, ASK AWAY, i would love to answer any burning questions

Why would I use it instead of just setting up my own stuff on my own server and keeping all the money?

Jace
03-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Why would I use it instead of just setting up my own stuff on my own server and keeping all the money?

well, you probably wouldn't, you are a program owner and you have your own servers

duh

gonzo
03-09-2008, 07:22 PM
well, you probably wouldn't, you are a program owner and you have your own servers

duh

Actually I have a better answer than that....

It would be helpful to have someone that is knoweldgeable to have someone like you to set up my first blog to get a better understanding of how its supposed to work RIGHT!

Jace
03-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Actually I have a better answer than that....

It would be helpful to have someone that is knoweldgeable to have someone like you to set up my first blog to get a better understanding of how its supposed to work RIGHT!

hey man, if you and hell puppy are seriously into it I would love to hook you up for sure

if anything, you get a nice new blog on a new ip you can use for ranking ;)

Hell Puppy
03-09-2008, 07:46 PM
hey man, if you and hell puppy are seriously into it I would love to hook you up for sure

if anything, you get a nice new blog on a new ip you can use for ranking ;)

So every blog gets its own IP?

Jace
03-09-2008, 07:48 PM
So every blog gets its own IP?

I wish we could do that, but what I worked out is that for now we are getting 15 ips on 3 class c's

and as long as everything keeps on like it has been we will get that order every month

if you are concerned about ip's, I would wait a day or 2 until we get the new ip's

RawAlex
03-09-2008, 10:21 PM
What is the life expectancy of these blogs and this hosting?

Does this run on a domain you own, or is it a third level deal?

If you own the domain, can you move at any time (and take your content with you)?

What traffic is revsharehosting taking to pay the bills?

Jace
03-09-2008, 10:41 PM
What is the life expectancy of these blogs and this hosting?

Does this run on a domain you own, or is it a third level deal?

If you own the domain, can you move at any time (and take your content with you)?

What traffic is revsharehosting taking to pay the bills?

revsharehosting has been open since 1999, i don't think we will be going anywhere anytime soon

this is a domain you own

you can do what you want with your domain and content if you are not happy

revshare takes no traffic

revsharehosting is a hosting company just like natnet or phataservers, the only single difference is instead of you paying a hosting bill each month, we collect all the money owed to you from sponsors and take our cut then cut you a single check for what is owed

don't think of it like a free host, think of it as a premium host without a bill

Hell Puppy
03-09-2008, 10:48 PM
revsharehosting has been open since 1999, i don't think we will be going anywhere anytime soon

this is a domain you own

you can do what you want with your domain and content if you are not happy

revshare takes no traffic

revsharehosting is a hosting company just like natnet or phataservers, the only single difference is instead of you paying a hosting bill each month, we collect all the money owed to you from sponsors and take our cut then cut you a single check for what is owed

don't think of it like a free host, think of it as a premium host without a bill

So basically, I would do all the work, round up the traffic, produce the content, etc. And you get a cut of the action in exchange for doing nothing more but providing some cheap shared hosting?

I'd rather be on the other side of that equation. Good biz for you and Omar, nothing wrong with fleecing the sheep.

Jace
03-09-2008, 10:58 PM
So basically, I would do all the work, round up the traffic, produce the content, etc. And you get a cut of the action in exchange for doing nothing more but providing some cheap shared hosting?

I'd rather be on the other side of that equation. Good biz for you and Omar, nothing wrong with fleecing the sheep.

this will be my last word on the subject here, apparently you just wanna troll me

but, not only are you getting hosting, you are getting loads of custom themes that are being dumped into the installs weekly, free custom coded plugins to help with se rankings

oh, did I also mention all active bloggers will get a copy of autoblogger pro installed on their main domain?

oh, did I also mention you get my blog support any time you need it?

and oh yeah, if you are just learning and make NO money, you don't have to pay any money

I could go on, but it is obviously not worth it. I took this job because I believe in what matt has done and love the concept of revsharehosting, regardless of what you believe, it isn't fleecing anyone, and the 15 people that signed up today and sat with me all day on icq getting expert advice didn't seem to mind either

so, gonzo, if you would like to give it a shot, I would love to work with ya and have some fun blogging, give me a shout on icq

softball
03-09-2008, 10:59 PM

What I wanna know, is how much money these things actually make. Yeah, yeah, I know...how long is a piece of string. But when I see a pitch like this, on a board like this, with folks you "know" it kind of smacks of desperation. It seems like bloggers are dancing as fast as they can nowadays and tube sites are wiping the floor with them. There are way, way too many blogs and when I get blind linked to a blog.....I bail. I also know from affiliate numbers that blogs are so low that they are barely a blip. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. Go ahead Jace, pitch till you win, dude.

gonzo
03-09-2008, 11:30 PM
What I wanna know, is how much money these things actually make. Yeah, yeah, I know...how long is a piece of string. But when I see a pitch like this, on a board like this, with folks you "know" it kind of smacks of desperation. It seems like bloggers are dancing as fast as they can nowadays and tube sites are wiping the floor with them. There are way, way too many blogs and when I get blind linked to a blog.....I bail. I also know from affiliate numbers that blogs are so low that they are barely a blip. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. Go ahead Jace, pitch till you win, dude.

I have to say there is money in it by just posting regularly.
Theres a lot to it that I just havent taken the time to explore.

However you have to distinguish yourself from the herd.

I dont want to speak up uninformed so Ill just show you one example of a dipshit domain I had sitting around that I update periodically and you can draw your own conclusions.

http://www.naughtygothgirls.com

softball
03-09-2008, 11:43 PM
However you have to distinguish yourself from the herd.That is the first rule of business.

The question would be, did that blog make you any real dough?
Personally, I think these blogs seem to be entry level shit nowadays. But again, correct me if I am wrong. I just see actual sales numbers at my end and they just don't seem worth it. Plus they clutter up the net and interfere with serious business. And tons of them are dot cn. That alone should speak volumes. I actually would like them to return to what they were intended for....expressions of opinion. Not selling dirty pictures with endless useless keywords and google clutter.

sarettah
03-10-2008, 12:38 AM
this will be my last word on the subject here, apparently you just wanna troll me

rotflmfao.....:yowsa:

tony404
03-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Why are you guys busting Jace's ball's? Most of us know the players in that company they are all good guys,if not interested.Why dont we all be gentleman and if not interested offer our friend the very best in what he is trying to do. :)

softball
03-10-2008, 01:13 AM
this will be my last word on the subject here, apparently you just wanna troll meYou have to be the most precious poster on this board. So you try to pitch something pretending to be doing us a favour and get hurt when it is pointed out to you. Jace, you need some quality time with your unemployed old lady in your beach front shack in bum fuck nowhere. I guess business ain't as much fun as it was. I predict your wife will be working again soon. This business just ain't what it used to be and we all know it. But pitching your 'friends" with mediocre product ain't gonna pay the rent. Oh excuse me, you put me on ignore so you won't have to face the hard facts.

gonzo
03-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Why are you guys busting Jace's ball's? Most of us know the players in that company they are all good guys,if not interested.Why dont we all be gentleman and if not interested offer our friend the very best in what he is trying to do. :)
I didnt think I was busting his balls.

gonzo
03-10-2008, 01:33 AM
That is the first rule of business.

The question would be, did that blog make you any real dough?
Personally, I think these blogs seem to be entry level shit nowadays. But again, correct me if I am wrong. I just see actual sales numbers at my end and they just don't seem worth it. Plus they clutter up the net and interfere with serious business. And tons of them are dot cn. That alone should speak volumes. I actually would like them to return to what they were intended for....expressions of opinion. Not selling dirty pictures with endless useless keywords and google clutter.

I look at it like I used to with TGPs... if the sponsor makes any money from that poor of traffic it bears promoting the program a little more.

That poor meaning the amount of effort I put into it.

Hell Puppy
03-10-2008, 04:03 AM

but, not only are you getting hosting, you are getting loads of custom themes that are being dumped into the installs weekly, free custom coded plugins to help with se rankings

oh, did I also mention all active bloggers will get a copy of autoblogger pro installed on their main domain?

oh, did I also mention you get my blog support any time you need it?

and oh yeah, if you are just learning and make NO money, you don't have to pay any money

I could go on, but it is obviously not worth it. I took this job because I believe in what matt has done and love the concept of revsharehosting, regardless of what you believe, it isn't fleecing anyone, and the 15 people that signed up today and sat with me all day on icq getting expert advice didn't seem to mind either

so, gonzo, if you would like to give it a shot, I would love to work with ya and have some fun blogging, give me a shout on icq

no offense intended, i actually meant my last message as a compliment. i was honestly trying to understand the business plan and benefits. the big benefits are for you and omar. salut! good job!

hell, i like both of you and wish you the best with it.

all that said, rsh has been around for a long time, we're all local, we've done dinner together, etc, but other than you none of the principles bother to stop by here. kinda makes me less inclined to shill for the program. instead i call it as i see it.

Hell Puppy
03-10-2008, 04:19 AM
I just re-read the entire thread, and I want to apologize to Jace.

I took a much more negative angle than I really intended. Call it a bad mood or some preconceived notions about the program or whatever. It isn't deserved.

Jace has consistently tried to help folks with blogs and carve himself out a little niche in the industry by doing so. The marketing here should be that if you know nothing about blogging and want to give it a try this is absolutely a risk free way to do it. No cost, low risk, and you get setup and consultation from Jace as part of the deal.

I think if RSH were to actually throw some marketing efforts and dollars at positioning itself that way and going after noobs or at least people who are new to blogging, they could probably greatly increase the business.

Meanwhile, I'm not the target audience, so I'll shut up.

sarettah
03-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Jace has consistently tried to help folks with blogs and carve himself out a little niche in the industry by doing so. The marketing here should be that if you know nothing about blogging and want to give it a try this is absolutely a risk free way to do it. No cost, low risk, and you get setup and consultation from Jace as part of the deal.

I think if RSH were to actually throw some marketing efforts and dollars at positioning itself that way and going after noobs or at least people who are new to blogging, they could probably greatly increase the business.

That would have been a whole lot better if Jace had gotten to it on his own instead of shutting up. :whistling

Jace
03-10-2008, 09:43 AM
no offense intended, i actually meant my last message as a compliment. i was honestly trying to understand the business plan and benefits. the big benefits are for you and omar. salut! good job!

hell, i like both of you and wish you the best with it.

all that said, rsh has been around for a long time, we're all local, we've done dinner together, etc, but other than you none of the principles bother to stop by here. kinda makes me less inclined to shill for the program. instead i call it as i see it.

it is all good man, it was just the end of a LONG fucking day dealing with 20 different forums of questions and also dealing with a shit ton of new bloggers hitting me up wanting to get setup

i guess the fact that we are all local and all have hung out, I assumed you knew everything and was just bustin chops

and since you bring that up, you are right, I will make sure and bust omar and matt's asses to get them out more...

Jace
03-10-2008, 09:43 AM
That would have been a whole lot better if Jace had gotten to it on his own instead of shutting up. :whistling

I actually just logged off after a long day and watched some tv..I am back now

Jace
03-10-2008, 09:47 AM
I just re-read the entire thread, and I want to apologize to Jace.

I took a much more negative angle than I really intended. Call it a bad mood or some preconceived notions about the program or whatever. It isn't deserved.

my two main goals for the blogs on revshare are to bring in new bloggers that want a hand learning the ropes, and bring all the tgp guys that have never done blogs into the world of blogging

and as for your last paragraph, that is the exact goal...matt has given me free reign to make this a premiere blog hosting service in the adult industry. I have kickass sponsors lined up, along with deals with blogging services that only rev share clients can get

and one thing to remember, like I said earlier, even if you don't wanna go full time into revshareblogs, it is always nice to have a blog linked up on a totally seperate ip than ones you are using now

Jace
03-10-2008, 09:52 AM
as for what kind of money is in blogging, well, thinking that blogs dont make much is about the most ignorant statement I have heard in ages

I have seen direct stats from some of biggest programs in the industry and some of the biggest bloggers in the industry and the numbers would shock you

for instance I am working with a guy right now that has 5 blogs, all hand written posts and beautiful cropped pics....he is averaging approc 4500 uniques a day on each blog and usually getting 1:150 ratio on each post

and blogs are an amazing long term money maker, unlike tgp's where the gallery eventually fades into the distance, a blog done properly can stay at the #1 spot in google for as long as the blog is active

I use all rss feeds on my blogs, only quality feeds though, and I get custom themes done for them all, use all .com's, and even with using all rss feeds I usually average 1:700, today I am at about 1:1200 though

anyway, I am rambling, later gators

gonzo
03-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Ill add an aside here...

Once upon a time there was a program called remote thumbs and got a royal trashing on this very board. And we all see how that turned out.

I think its important to look at how this board has been positioned over the years and now more recent.

We attract a more savvy webmaster here. Not the one thats interested in giving each other mutal hyped up blowjobs and the homie hookups. These are peers that take this business serious.

Its a job to them and I admire how each person examines each program,script or service and is vocal about its usefulness or uselessness in their case.

Ive had many programs tell me that they advertise here not because of many new webmasters signing up but instead they are looking for that one webmaster that signs up and sends them productive traffic.

They went further to tell me that they believe that some resources encourage their "regulars" to sign up to give the program owners a false sense of productivity.

What Im saying is that from this thread...Im pretty sure that Matt and Omar [even though they think their time is better spent hanging at the Zoo and laughing with Steve Lightspeed] will end up with a few very productive blog users.

Not the ones that sign up and put in an hours worth of work never to be seen again.

Revshare hosting . . . your welcome to use this as a free support forum if you wish. You might find that youll get a lot more out of it than hanging with with the homies at the shows.

Jace
03-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Revshare hosting . . . your welcome to use this as a free support forum if you wish. You might find that youll get a lot more out of it than hanging with with the homies at the shows.

I will say this, and I have talked to omar and matt about it, the shows for revshare are for finding new programs, speaking directly to the owners...and also promoting the translation biz

Jace
03-10-2008, 10:06 AM
What Im saying is that from this thread...Im pretty sure that Matt and Omar [even though they think their time is better spent hanging at the Zoo and laughing with Steve Lightspeed] will end up with a few very productive blog users.

i actually don't think omar and matt post on gfy that often man, if they do it is only a few times a day

Nymph
03-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Jace, I will be getting in contact with you later about this. I have never done a blog before, but have thought about it many times. I'm a bit bogged down at the moment, but I promise I will get back to you about this.

Jace
03-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Jace, I will be getting in contact with you later about this. I have never done a blog before, but have thought about it many times. I'm a bit bogged down at the moment, but I promise I will get back to you about this.
sounds great :)

sarettah
03-11-2008, 09:55 PM
I actually just logged off after a long day and watched some tv..I am back now

Good try skippy, but the post that I replied to said:

Originally Posted by Jace

That sure sounds like you was done and not just for the night.

Anyway, that is neither here nor there. I came into this thread knowing absolutely nothing about revsharehosting or their blog system. Until way into the thread I still knew nothing about revsharehosting and their blog system.

Perhaps one of the deadliest sins in marketing or training is "assumption of prior knowledge". Your first post indicates that you think people know enough about what the thing is to actually ask a pertinent question.

And perhaps because the Atlanta contigent knows the owners, and you, they might have enough knowledge of it to ask.

Me, I'm not in Atlanta.

softball
03-11-2008, 10:01 PM

Anyway, that is neither here nor there. I came into this thread knowing absolutely nothing about revsharehosting or their blog system. Until way into the thread I still knew nothing about revsharehosting and their blog system.

Perhaps one of the deadliest sins in marketing or training is "assumption of prior knowledge". Your first post indicates that you think people know enough about what the thing is to actually ask a pertinent question.

And perhaps because the Atlanta contigent knows the owners, and you, they might have enough knowledge of it to ask.

Me, I'm not in Atlanta.

...or cares...I think it is just spam wrapped up in an enchilada.

Jace
03-11-2008, 10:02 PM

Me, I'm not in Atlanta.
what would they call me in politics? a flip flopper? I AM THE KING FKIP FLOPPER

I never assumed anything, the thread was titled "Ask me ANYTHING about the RevShareHosting Blogs system", where are the questions you asked? I checked the thread again and didn't see any.

I even said "I figure most of you either have no clue or don't know the full story"...so, you apparently have no clue about it, why didn't you ask if you are interested?

I am here, the links are in my first post, the site is there, and I will answer anything you want personally, in this thread, on icq, on the phone or email.

no one else on any board had trouble with the way I styled my thread and actually loved the personal and immediate attention I gave, but I guess you can't please anyone, can ya?

so, if you actually have questions, let me know, I would love to help ya in any way possible

gonzo
03-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Me, I'm not in Atlanta.
Me either

sarettah
03-11-2008, 10:20 PM
what would they call me in politics? a flip flopper? I AM THE KING FKIP FLOPPER

I never assumed anything, the thread was titled "Ask me ANYTHING about the RevShareHosting Blogs system", where are the questions you asked? I checked the thread again and didn't see any.

I even said "I figure most of you either have no clue or don't know the full story"...so, you apparently have no clue about it, why didn't you ask if you are interested?

I am here, the links are in my first post, the site is there, and I will answer anything you want personally, in this thread, on icq, on the phone or email.

no one else on any board had trouble with the way I styled my thread and actually loved the personal and immediate attention I gave, but I guess you can't please anyone, can ya?

so, if you actually have questions, let me know, I would love to help ya in any way possible

Whoa there (hmm...I already used skippy, hmmm) Bucko (that works)

How the hell does someone know whether they are interested in something if they know absolutely nothing about it?

In marketing, a key element is building the interest. Making the target (also known as the customer) seek out the information only works with extremely well planned marketing campaigns.

And everybody loved the immediate attention eh. I guess the old icq was lighting up or something because I haven't seen that sentiment expressed...lol.

It was merely constructive criticism I was offering but apparently you know everything you need to know so, just carry on.

Jace
03-12-2008, 12:03 AM
Whoa there (hmm...I already used skippy, hmmm) Bucko (that works)

How the hell does someone know whether they are interested in something if they know absolutely nothing about it?

once again, here is the link for the FUCKING LAZY
http://www.revsharehosting.com/howitworks.cfm

In marketing, a key element is building the interest. Making the target (also known as the customer) seek out the information only works with extremely well planned marketing campaigns.

thanks SO much for the marketing lesson, I think I am doing quite well considering I am averaging 8 new webmasters a day and i haven't even technically launched everything yet

And everybody loved the immediate attention eh. I guess the old icq was lighting up or something because I haven't seen that sentiment expressed...lol.

yeah, actually, since yesterday I have 32 new contacts on icq...most people that actually considered using the service ASKED QUESTIONS (like the thread said) or contcated me on icq and sat with each one for an hour or so and answered everything...regardless, they all went to the site and read up on it.

It was merely constructive criticism I was offering but apparently you know everything you need to know so, just carry on.

and you probably still haven't gone to the site and read about it

sorry if I seem bitchy, but this board is becoming not worth it more and more each day, it is the highest bitchiness rate with the lowest productivity

sarettah
03-12-2008, 12:16 AM

thanks SO much for the marketing lesson, I think I am doing quite well considering I am averaging 8 new webmasters a day and i haven't even technically launched everything yet

yeah, actually, since yesterday I have 32 new contacts on icq...most people that actually considered using the service ASKED QUESTIONS (like the thread said) or contcated me on icq and sat with each one for an hour or so and answered everything...regardless, they all went to the site and read up on it.

sorry if I seem bitchy, but this board is becoming not worth it more and more each day, it is the highest bitchiness rate with the lowest productivity

You don't get it and I am reaching the conclusion that you won't get it.

softball
03-12-2008, 12:52 AM

come on Jace, this is spam. Who cares how many sign ups a day you get unless you are pitching....but here is the number one on the david letterman top ten list on how to recognize spam....but this board is becoming not worth it more and more each day, it is the highest bitchiness rate with the lowest productivity

You fucking jammy bastard. You have been outed and you are whinging like spoiled rug rat. Yeah, yeah, I am on ignore, but you, my fickle friend, are spinning your desperate wheels. I stand by my last post. Your wife will be back at work soon. This is just desparation.....Go pitch it to a bunch of newbies....you know like the hundreds that are lining up for your advice at the moment. Or go shine up your disco ball and spin some disks at the local legion Operators are standing by.......

pam
03-12-2008, 10:44 AM
This post -- disguised as spam -- backfired on so many forums. I think an announcement of the service in the right place on all forums would have been better.

Rheto, I have many blogs that do extremely well. The ones that don't do much and suck eggs are the RSS splogs. People are taught to "set it and forget it" and don't care about duplicate content penalties, poor English, or overused content. Surfers are not stupid and once they've seen the same image 2000 times, they tire of it.

To me, real blogs are either a) mini TGP or b) mini review site. I have one that's been up for 4 years and it's half promotion, half personal, all dealing with one niche. If I don't make a sale on it, I know surfers are clicking links to my other sites, so it feeds to other sites and I make sales there. It's all good.

Microniche blogs with unique photos and interesting text do well. Some people write the text solely to feed search engines. As an experiment 18 months ago I put up a niche blog with no text, just photos. To this day it still makes sales every day. I use a few SEO tricks to get it up, so to speak. I am sure if I put up lots of text it would probably do better, and it's on my todo list.

gonzo
03-12-2008, 11:02 AM
This post -- disguised as spam -- backfired on so many forums. I think an announcement of the service in the right place on all forums would have been better.

Rheto, I have many blogs that do extremely well. The ones that don't do much and suck eggs are the RSS splogs. People are taught to "set it and forget it" and don't care about duplicate content penalties, poor English, or overused content. Surfers are not stupid and once they've seen the same image 2000 times, they tire of it.

To me, real blogs are either a) mini TGP or b) mini review site. I have one that's been up for 4 years and it's half promotion, half personal, all dealing with one niche. If I don't make a sale on it, I know surfers are clicking links to my other sites, so it feeds to other sites and I make sales there. It's all good.

Microniche blogs with unique photos and interesting text do well. Some people write the text solely to feed search engines. As an experiment 18 months ago I put up a niche blog with no text, just photos. To this day it still makes sales every day. I use a few SEO tricks to get it up, so to speak. I am sure if I put up lots of text it would probably do better, and it's on my todo list.
Ive found the same things Pam. But I think youve probably done more experimentation than I have.

Jace is an active member of our community. Hes welcome to make an announcement if he wants to. Not sure why he did it this way but he got some pageviews and feedback which I guess was his objective.

Still remains a good tool for anyone that wants to get started or to use other resources to speed up some experiments.

As Andy Dunn used to say . . . testing testing testing!!!

sarettah
03-12-2008, 12:25 PM

I guess that is because of all the people who loved his immediate attention eh?

:yowsa:

Hell Puppy
03-13-2008, 09:25 PM
But how does it work?

sarettah
03-13-2008, 09:38 PM
But how does it work?

FM man, it's all FM.

gonzo
03-13-2008, 09:48 PM
FM man, it's all FM.
Someone said he was making a comeback.