PDA

View Full Version : Get better Dravyk

TheEnforcer
03-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Just wanted to wish my good friend Dravyk a speedy recovery. Sounds like he' gonna be ok and he'll get out of the hospital soon but there was quite a scare there. Heart problems that could have been much worse that required immedaite attention at the hospital. Looks like the problem will be able to be handled with medication which they found after they explored the problem with some exploratory surgery.

RawAlex
03-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Sorry to hear Darav isn't feeling well, glad to hear it is fixable :)

Ambergirl
03-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Get well soon Drav! We're all pulling for you.

Love & Hugs!

Nymph
03-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Drav, you get better soon sweetie. I'll make sure I check in at MW more often every day to keep an eye on things for you.

Rcourt64
03-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Drav, you get better soon sweetie. I'll make sure I check in at MW more often every day to keep an eye on things for you.

http://myadg.com/op-2008/logging-in.gif

helix
03-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery :okthumb:

softball
03-06-2008, 11:26 PM
I am so sorry to hear that. Good luck, D. You have all my best wishes.

Dravyk
03-20-2008, 12:09 PM
Appreciate the warm wishes, folks.

Would love to say I'm back to normal, but I can't. I'll just say at the moment there are decent days and a couple of really rotten ones, but hoping over time that everything becomes cool. So again to the folks that have been so supportive, my great appreciation and I'll remember this! :)

Btw, very interesting the names not here nor in email that haven't said shit one. I'll definitely remember too as that's a nice wakeup call and punch in the groin. I'll be certain to return the favor back one day, you fucks. :ninja:

TheEnforcer
03-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Good to see you around buddy!! :okthumb:

gonzo
03-20-2008, 12:15 PM
Appreciate the warm wishes, folks.

Would love to say I'm back to normal, but I can't. I'll just say at the moment there are decent days and a couple of really rotten ones, but hoping over time that everything becomes cool. So again to the folks that have been so supportive, my great appreciation and I'll remember this! :)

Btw, very interesting the names not here nor in email that haven't said shit one. I'll definitely remember too as that's a nice wakeup call and punch in the groin. I'll be certain to return the favor back one day, you fucks. :ninja:

They werent paid to send you an email.
Glad to see your up and moving around.

Dravyk
03-20-2008, 09:07 PM
They werent paid to send you an email.
Glad to see your up and moving around.
So that explains it, Gonzo!

Tell ya what, I'll set up a 10 cents per send-me-an-email program. Payable at $50.

When they get to $48.90 I'll ban the greedy bastards for breaking the rules. :yowsa:

Enforcer ... Yo!

gonzo
03-20-2008, 09:08 PM
So that explains it!

Tell ya what, I'll set up a 10 cents per send-me-an-email program. Payable at $50.

When they get to $48.90 I'll ban the greedy bastards for breaking the rules. :yowsa:
I thought it was .07 cents and someone was already doing that?

Hell Puppy
03-21-2008, 01:24 AM
I thought it was .07 cents and someone was already doing that?

yeah, but it loses count after a bit...

Dravyk
03-26-2008, 03:06 AM
.07 is after the shave. :whistling