PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day!

StaciEroticy508
03-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Here's a lil funny ha ha for a wonderful wednesday morning!

JACK AND JILL---

An office manager had money problems & had to fire an employee, either Jack or Jill... He thought he'd fire the employee who came late to work the next morning.

Well, both employees came to work very early. Then the manager thought he would catch the first one who took a coffee break. Unfortunately, neither employee took a coffee break.

Then the manager decided to see who took the longest lunch break - strangely, neither Jack nor Jill took a lunch break that day, they both ate at their desk. Then the manager thought he'd wait & see who would leave work the earliest and both employees stayed after closing.

Jill finally went to the coat rack & the manager went up to her & said,
"Jill, I have a terrible problem. I don't know whether to lay you or Jack off."

Jill said, "Well, you'd better jack off, because I'm late for my bus."

The Commanding Officer of a Marine Corps Regiment...

... was about to start the morning briefing to his Staff and Battalion and Company Commanders.

While waiting for the coffee machine to finish its brewing, he decided to pose a question to all assembled.

He explained that his wife had been a bit frisky the night before and he failed to get his usual amount of sound sleep.

He posed the question of just how much of sex was "work" and how much of it was "pleasure?"

The X.O. chimed in with 75-25% in favor of work.

A Captain said it was 50-50%.

The Colonel's Aide, a Lt., responded with 25-75% in favor of pleasure, depending on his state of inebriation at the time.

There being no consensus, the Colonel turned to the PFC who was in charge of making the coffee. What was HIS opinion? With no hesitation, the young PFC responded, "Sir, it has to be 100% pleasure."

The Colonel was surprised and, as you might guess, asked why?

"Well, Sir, began the PFC, "if there was ANY work involved, the officers would have me doing it for them."

The room fell silent.

One More....

Poor guy

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Toby
03-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Ummmm, when did Oprano subscribe to Joke-of-the Day????? :rolleyes:

Rcourt64
03-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Ummmm, when did Oprano subscribe to Joke-of-the Day????? :rolleyes:

I am not responsible for Toby's action..., He's a HUMOR HATER!!! ...(He's one of "them")

Toby
03-05-2008, 02:09 PM
I am not responsible for Toby's action..., He's a HUMOR HATER!!! ...(He's one of "them")
Speak for yourself dick breath. I enjoy a good joke as much as the next guy...

...what I find annoying is sponsor reps posting useless drivel in order to get exposure for their sig.

In business terms, it's means I probably WON'T be checking out said sponsor anytime soon. I'm much more impressed by sponsor reps that simply participate in ongoing discussions, and I don't mean posts along the lines of, "congrats to the winners".

If you want exposure on the board, hit up TheEnforcer. He'll sell you some ad space.

gonzo
03-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Congradulations to all the Winners!