PDA

View Full Version : Where to post

RB_AdultSiteWorks
02-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Where do i post the services we offer on this board, don't want to post in main forum if that is the wrong place

Thanks

gonzo
02-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Where do i post the services we offer on this board, don't want to post in main forum if that is the wrong place

Thanks
From the looks of your signture you already have.

Rcourt64
02-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Alas !!! :blink:...The detailed roadmap to fame and fortune :clapping:

So basically I don't have to do nothing but give you money, and your gonna make me a profitable enriching capital of an income? woo hoo!!! where do I sign up??? :clapping:

RB_AdultSiteWorks
02-18-2008, 06:20 PM
From the looks of your signture you already have.

I was not trying to spam, i had something to post in announcement area if there was one

RB

RB_AdultSiteWorks
02-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Wrote moderators and asked them to move this post to where they believe it belongs. Also removed my signature until its moved, so im not accused of spam I assume it will dissappear from previous posts.

Thanks for your support :clapping:

gonzo
02-19-2008, 12:10 AM
There is no announcement area.

The community embraces all. Those that just drop in for an announcement dont tend to get the results they seek.

We welcome your participation and Im certain you will find it to be profitable.

However if you are looking for a little promotion without interaction Im sure advertising@oprano.com can hook you up.

RB_AdultSiteWorks
02-19-2008, 11:15 AM
There is no announcement area.

The community embraces all. Those that just drop in for an announcement dont tend to get the results they seek.

We welcome your participation and Im certain you will find it to be profitable.

However if you are looking for a little promotion without interaction Im sure advertising@oprano.com can hook you up.

TheEnforcer
02-19-2008, 11:23 AM
That would be ME! I'll happily hook you up with an ad package here, and anywhere else I reprsent that might interests you. Have packages both large and small so there is soemthing to fit every budget. :okthumb: