PDA

View Full Version : Do you know someone who needs blog posts? Would you like a %20 referral fee?

TaylorMarieXXX
02-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Everyone at Oprano has been so helpful I am offering a %20 referral to anyone who refers someone to me need blog posts. Basically if you send someone my way for work, I will provide you with a %20 percent credit for free blog posts, or if you don't need any blogs written, I will send you %12 of my fee in cash. So see my sig. for samples of my work and spread the word and make some real easy cash.

gonzo
02-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Everyone at Oprano has been so helpful I am offering a %20 referral to anyone who refers someone to me need blog posts. Basically if you send someone my way for work, I will provide you with a %20 percent credit for free blog posts, or if you don't need any blogs written, I will send you %12 of my fee in cash. So see my sig. for samples of my work and spread the word and make some real easy cash.
I have some work for you. Im in the middle of moving offices so it will be next week before I can hit you up.

I have video reviews and other related blogs Id like to have you work on.