PDA

View Full Version : My RSS guy mascot....

Jace
02-16-2008, 12:17 PM
so, 3 people have icq'ed me asking who did my little rss guy mascot

it was Akil from www.team31.net

he is awesome with mascots and blog themes, look for some free blog themes real soon from him and myself :)

jace

Hell Puppy
02-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Let me know if you ever land someone who can do good quality full on themes that can handle widgets and all sorts of customization. I'm looking for things the quality of the Revolution theme, one of the few i've found that is rock solid enough to handle my level of customization.

I have some work to throw around, but I'm a picky bitch.

Jace
02-17-2008, 12:13 AM
Let me know if you ever land someone who can do good quality full on themes that can handle widgets and all sorts of customization. I'm looking for things the quality of the Revolution theme, one of the few i've found that is rock solid enough to handle my level of customization.

oh man, that revolution series is fucking amazing

I have used a few of their themes, but they require so much time setting up that I can inly use them for totally quality projects

I will keep my ears open though, for sure

Jace
02-17-2008, 12:15 AM

I will tell you what I would love...is for yootheme to start doing wordpress

http://demo.yootheme.com/