PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Connor Chronicles

mmemmer
02-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Damm, I missed it! What happened and does anyone have a link where I can go and watch it? :(

TheEnforcer
02-14-2008, 02:13 PM
I think both the Fox website and Itunes carry the show. I won't spoil it for you but it was pretty decent.

miz_wright
02-14-2008, 02:43 PM
I don't have cable, but I can tell you I am bummed I am missing Summer Glau in a new telly series!!

:licklips0

TheEnforcer
02-14-2008, 04:00 PM
She's definitely nice to look at. :)

EmporerEJ
02-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Oh, they got the formula now.....

And if they follow their pattern, they will re-run the show, like Saturday night.
I think there will still be some lag until the writers get back to work, so they'll have to stretch by doing the re-run thing.

And while we're on entertainment, is anyone else pissed that they just bumped the new Trek movie to May 2009, for "marketing reasons?"
What bullshit. I've been waiting years for the next Trek movie, and they are gonna delay it because they think they can make some extra cash by releasing it later.
They have never understood Star Trek fans.
If it were under water, in the middle of a frozen river, at 2:30am, at the top of the world, Star Trek fans would show up for the movie opening.

DannyCox
02-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I was expecting so much more from the show. Saw all the promos and thought it would be cool. I've seen every episode thus far, and I am finding it quite boring and slow. Nothing like I imagined it would be.

Jim_Gunn
02-15-2008, 01:47 PM
I am a huge Terminator fan and I love this show. It is as interesting as I expected and I look forward to the next episode every week.

miz_wright
02-15-2008, 02:07 PM
I was expecting so much more from the show. Saw all the promos and thought it would be cool. I've seen every episode thus far, and I am finding it quite boring and slow. Nothing like I imagined it would be.

... see, I would just watch to look at Summer Glau. Boring? So! Lookit Summer! ;)

DannyCox
02-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Had to Google "Summer Glau" to see which one she was ;)

I see she was in a bunch of different series, but I never saw any of them, so didn't know who she was.

TheEnforcer
02-15-2008, 04:16 PM
If you like sci-fi Danny I HIGHLY suggest you go to Amazon and pick up Firefly the TV series as well as the movie they made. It's only 13 epsiodes as the idiots at Fox cancelled it WAYYYY too soon but it is pretty much univerally hailed as a great show that unjustly got cancelled by scifi fans. It also has Summer Glau in it.

miz_wright
02-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Had to Google "Summer Glau" to see which one she was ;)

I see she was in a bunch of different series, but I never saw any of them, so didn't know who she was.

*hangs head and whispers*
I am a Joss Whedon fan and lovedlovedLOVED Firefly and Serenity.