PDA

View Full Version : Looking to partner with a reliable EXPERT programmer...

Jace
01-20-2008, 11:48 PM
I have MANY projects that need to get done that are all blog related

two of these projects need to be done ASAP and will be the FIRST ever of these type of sites

What I am looking for is a programmer that wants to partner with me on these projects, 50/50 split down the middle...these sites WILL be profitable.....they are all B2B projects

I thought about just hiring someone to code these outright, but I just don't have the time to do this all myself and it would be just great to have a parter, in fact it would make it perfect....I handle front end, you handle backend

You NEED to be at LEAST a master at php/msql, having a familiarity with payment processing and ecommerce is a HUGE bonus, I want these sites to be fully automated

You must have PRISTINE references, preferably from major players in the biz

feel free to ask questions in this thread or drop me a line jace at justjace dot com

This is the first time I have ever attempted something like this, so I hope to god it goes well, I would LOVE to find someone that thinks along the same lines as I do, and turn this into a long lasting partnership that makes myself and someone else major money....

someone else on that "other" board made the comment:
wow...you MUST be an EXPERT programmer with PRISTINE references in order to work for FREE for me.

Sounds like an awesome deal. Good luck.

no, you must have misread my post, I am looking for a partner that will split profits 50/50 with me....basically 2 people, both experts in their own fields, partnering up to do great things and make killer cash :)

the first project already has a waiting list of 79 people that will be subscribing at $30 a month

I will be working just as hard as my partner, and I want them to chose me as much as I chose them...this is a long term thing, not something that i will get someone to code for me then split. I have a rock solid rep in the adult industry, and anyone that has worked with me knows I know my shit when it comes to blogs and rss. My ideas have not been done on this level before and will take off instantly

DannyCox
01-21-2008, 11:30 AM
That is going to be hard to find. The good PHP guys are all really busy right now with paid work. One of my guys left my company about a year ago to move back to his home town and to work for himself. He still does work for me on a contract basis. He has a backlog of work and has a few Junior guys working for him now.

We were talking a few weeks ago, and we even talked about the partnership work he keeps getting offered. At first, he did work with a few people, but stopped doing that because he never made the money for the work he did. He realized that he had to rely on someone else to make his share, and he just wasn't comfortable with that.

I bring this up because I'm looking for something similar on a couple of large, non-Adult projects I'm working on. The only guys I found that were willing to work on a partnership basis were all inexperienced (or not experienced at all). Anyone good won't even entertain the idea unless there was a guarantee involved.

raymor
01-21-2008, 12:52 PM
Jace give me a call. 979-530-1300. You know my work.

EmporerEJ
01-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Jace give me a call. 979-530-1300. You know my work.

How about telling ME about it?

Toby
01-21-2008, 05:12 PM
How about telling ME about it?Dood, you gotta get out more.

You really should know who raymor is. Does StrongBox jog the memory?

EmporerEJ
01-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Dood, you gotta get out more.

You really should know who raymor is. Does StrongBox jog the memory?

There's a tickle of emory....but I woke up this morning, saw a guy in my bathroom, and was startled. Until I realized it was me.
(Almost shot the damn mirror)

Toby
01-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Some of raymor's work
http://bettercgi.com/strongbox/

helix
01-21-2008, 05:49 PM
lol....Toby had to give me the raymor reminder last time

Hell Puppy
01-21-2008, 09:40 PM
I have MANY projects that need to get done that are all blog related

two of these projects need to be done ASAP and will be the FIRST ever of these type of sites

What I am looking for is a programmer that wants to partner with me on these projects, 50/50 split down the middle...these sites WILL be profitable.....they are all B2B projects

I thought about just hiring someone to code these outright, but I just don't have the time to do this all myself and it would be just great to have a parter, in fact it would make it perfect....I handle front end, you handle backend

You NEED to be at LEAST a master at php/msql, having a familiarity with payment processing and ecommerce is a HUGE bonus, I want these sites to be fully automated

You must have PRISTINE references, preferably from major players in the biz

feel free to ask questions in this thread or drop me a line jace at justjace dot com

This is the first time I have ever attempted something like this, so I hope to god it goes well, I would LOVE to find someone that thinks along the same lines as I do, and turn this into a long lasting partnership that makes myself and someone else major money....

someone else on that "other" board made the comment:

no, you must have misread my post, I am looking for a partner that will split profits 50/50 with me....basically 2 people, both experts in their own fields, partnering up to do great things and make killer cash :)

the first project already has a waiting list of 79 people that will be subscribing at $30 a month

I will be working just as hard as my partner, and I want them to chose me as much as I chose them...this is a long term thing, not something that i will get someone to code for me then split. I have a rock solid rep in the adult industry, and anyone that has worked with me knows I know my shit when it comes to blogs and rss. My ideas have not been done on this level before and will take off instantly

Good luck with that.

Even harder to partner with a programmer than a designer. And a good one who is a database wiz, knows PHP inside and out and understands how to do things like WP plug-ins, enzymes, etc, is worth his weight in gold right now.

I have one of the best in the business, but he's VERY expensive.

EmporerEJ
01-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Some of raymor's work
http://bettercgi.com/strongbox/

ahhhh...so I assume you recommend him?
Good enough for me.

Jace
01-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Good luck with that.

Even harder to partner with a programmer than a designer. And a good one who is a database wiz, knows PHP inside and out and understands how to do things like WP plug-ins, enzymes, etc, is worth his weight in gold right now.

I have one of the best in the business, but he's VERY expensive.

this person doesn't even need to know wordpress

raymor, i am hitting you up later today