PDA

View Full Version : Pics from AVN please Gonzo!

mmemmer
01-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Please, please, please post some pics of those lovely ladies you have surrounding you in the booth all day. That lovely little blonde has everyone distracted and the brunette, well I just don't have the right words!

Buckwheat
01-11-2008, 11:02 PM
can you get me a ottographed pitcher of miss kitty?

Hell Puppy
01-11-2008, 11:24 PM
You're kidding right?

GonZo will snap an average of 10 pictures per show, and never actually post any of them. It's part of his gimmick.

I'm sure I'll have to play the roll of the Oprano Reporter again, but unfortunately I didn't do AEE, I'll be in on Sunday for Internext.

EmporerEJ
01-12-2008, 02:43 AM
Let's see......I'll be on the history channel tonight on "High tech sex" in the modern marvels series....(briefly,)

And on Sunday, I'll be G4's / E! entertainment's coverage of the AEE in the featured product portion of the show......you know, if you really wanna see a star?

I'll be signing automographs in second life all day.

EmporerEJ
01-12-2008, 04:10 AM
Oh, and sorry...I forgot one....
Earlier this evening, I was on G4 in the Wired for sex series, "Sex Machina."

Now, don't I get some kind of prize for being on 3 separate programs, in 3 days in a row?
:okthumb:

I'm such a media whore.....

:kneel:

TheEnforcer
01-12-2008, 11:29 AM
very cool... congrats man.. hope it perks your biz up... :okthumb:

EmporerEJ
01-12-2008, 12:13 PM
very cool... congrats man.. hope it perks your biz up... :okthumb:

Thanks...

Funny thing is, it usually does.
I cam often tell when we are on TV somewhere because of that. We'll get a funny little spike in orders from the UK, or Australia or something, and I later find out we were on the BBC, or der Spiegel or something.

In case anyone asks? TV does work.
:blink:

gonzo
01-12-2008, 02:01 PM
if ive not been in the booth ive been at parties. ive turned my laptop on once.
if i didnt have the cell i wouldnt have posted at.
our new fetsih girl from socialkink.com is going to post some she gets back sunday.
if trish doesnt have me too busyshoot scenes with her ill catch up sunday afternoon.
mark i thnk has nominated himslef as nikkis fan club president.