PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Adrift

softball
01-05-2008, 05:43 AM
We just got into Tokyo. I don't know who has been here but it is way too cool. This place has got style. Kinda like Paris and New York all mixed together. We have a room on the 32nd floor of our hotel in Ginza and the view is to die for. Some great cars in this town and the Sony store is 8 floors of neat stuff. Just got a bottle of Sake and gonna kick back tonight and enjoy the ride.

Hell Puppy
01-05-2008, 07:29 AM
We just got into Tokyo. I don't know who has been here but it is way too cool. This place has got style. Kinda like Paris and New York all mixed together. We have a room on the 32nd floor of our hotel in Ginza and the view is to die for. Some great cars in this town and the Sony store is 8 floors of neat stuff. Just got a bottle of Sake and gonna kick back tonight and enjoy the ride.

How's your yellow fever?

bluemoney
01-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Watch out, "them some kinky weird fuckers, I seen them their websites"

gonzo
01-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Watch out, "them some kinky weird fuckers, I seen them their websites"
As kinky as Alton Brown?

Whats up with that head?

bluemoney
01-05-2008, 03:03 PM
As kinky as Alton Brown?

Whats up with that head?
Must be a Portland thing :D

softball
01-06-2008, 03:48 AM
what a day. went to a restaurant called @home. The waitresses all wear maid's uniforms and call you master. They flash their underwear and look great. The line up was out the door. Men and women alike. its a trendy Tokyo thing....lol

Hell Puppy
01-06-2008, 06:10 AM
what a day. went to a restaurant called @home. The waitresses all wear maid's uniforms and call you master. They flash their underwear and look great. The line up was out the door. Men and women alike. its a trendy Tokyo thing....lol

Be sure to try some nyotaimori while you are there.

softball
01-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Be sure to try some nyotaimori while you are there.
I have heard of this,but we only have three days here, but rest assured we will be back and explore this option. Just had the best sushi I have ever had at the Tsukiji fish maarket. Huge amounts of amazing sake, toro toro toro, unagi, and on and on and on....for 40 bucks. Ya old fucking russian eat your heart out. The the old folks just get on the bus and think they see the world. Old school, new school, new money just will never get it. They are still freaking peasants. LMFAO