PDA

View Full Version : Anders Manga To Do Horror Film Soundtrack

gonzo
01-04-2008, 06:00 AM
Anders Manga is set to contribute music to the horror film, "BEG" currently in production. The feature length film stars horror icon, Tony Moran who is known for his portrayal of Michael Myers in the John Carpenter films, "Halloween" & "Halloween 2". The movie also stars screen legend PJ Soles (Carrie, The Devil's Rejects, Stripes, Halloween), Debbie Rochon (Tromeo & Juliet, Terror Firmer), Fright Night Filmfest's "Scream Queen of the Year", Tiffany Shepis (Ted Bundy, The Ghouls), Kristina Klebe (Rob Zombie's Halloween, Law & Order) and J LaRose (Saw 3, Saw 4, Mortal Combat).

"I was approached by director Kevin MacDonald to do some music for the film," said Anders. "With a look at the storyline and incredible cast he is working with, I immediately accepted."

In conjunction with the film, a Music Video is also being discussed that would feature scenes from the movie.

BEG stars Tony Moran as Detective Jack Fox, a man who has placed his life, marriage and sanity on the line to corner a Masked Killer before his retirement.

Congrats Jerry!

DragonKing
01-04-2008, 07:04 AM
Congrads!
This is gonna be sweet!

Hammer
01-04-2008, 10:31 AM
"Incredible cast"? :scratchin

Is there any guy here that couldn't play the part of Michael Myers? I did it one Halloween and the kids seemed to think I did a good job.

AprilK-AEBN
01-04-2008, 10:41 AM
I told you Jerry is the "ROCKSTAR"