PDA

View Full Version : Antigua positioning for a US SMACKDOWN!

DragonKing
01-03-2008, 09:53 PM
http://www.avn.com/index.cfm?objectid=233832AB-92C3-92CE-17A0A2CF226BDCC1

I lived in this 3rd world country for 5 years. It's the home of the Wanted and Unwanted.
It's government is as crooked as Casey's Dick. I find it funny as hell that Antigua is now flexing it's Army less muscles. We've invaded countries for less than this. Billions in taxes gets lost through this offshore haven as well as it being an online gambling mecca.

I will laugh hard when this country gets pimp smacked by the US!

Allen
01-04-2008, 12:23 AM
I've been living in the Dominican Republic for about 8 years....and I'll bet our crooked gov't makes yours look like angels :)

gonzo
01-04-2008, 03:02 AM
What did both of yall do to have to live in exile?

Allen
01-04-2008, 04:28 AM
exile? you meant heaven I'm sure :) 27 years of NYC was enough for me, was time to enjoy the good/crazy life a bit...at least DK went somewhere where they speak english, I had to learn spanish lol..

DragonKing
01-04-2008, 04:42 AM
I just got back from 3 years in costa rica

I had crash course in spanish lol

columbia is on my to do..
finest chicas in the world there

How's life in Dominica? I love latinas now and met a few hot dominicanas

Allen
01-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Life is good. lmk if you're gonna do a Colombia trip, I'm buying a place there in a couple of months, gonna spend 6 months a year there...they have the hottest women on earth imo.

gonzo
01-06-2008, 10:41 AM
exile? you meant heaven I'm sure :) 27 years of NYC was enough for me, was time to enjoy the good/crazy life a bit...at least DK went somewhere where they speak english, I had to learn spanish lol..
My lawyer keeps wanting me to go to Costa Rica for a week and buy hookers all week long.

I dont see the entertainment value. But then he goes to Vegas and does the same thing during AEE and has a great time.