PDA

View Full Version : Do you promote Met Art and others?

KevinG
12-31-2007, 12:32 PM
Note: I got advance permission from Gonzo to post this.

If you promote Met Art and other similar types of content, I have a HUGE recommendation for you.

First, full disclosure: I have recently been retained to do some consulting, traffic generation and SEO for this site.

http://www.torridart.com/

Amongst the services I provide, I DO NOT offer promotional services of spamming boards to promote programs. It's just not something that I care to do.

In this case however, I am recemmending this program from the heart and I am not being paid for this particular "plug" so to speak.

The main thing is that the site is high quality, all exclusive content and extremely well-executed on the free side and the members side.

The functionality is superb and the updates are constant.

Lastly, unlike 95% of the new sites and new clients I work with - these guys actually have a clue. They are real businessmen with a real business plan and I think they have HUGE potential and are a MUST to promote if the nude erotic and EXPLICIT nude erotic niche works for you. Glamour traffic can work good too.

These guys are worth giving a shot. They are high quality, professional and smart.

Check it out: http://www.torridart.com/

EmporerEJ
01-01-2008, 06:41 PM
"The women are simple and real; the kind you might see every day."

Not in my neighborhood dude.....
Maybe Southern Cal...

:yowsa:

spazlabz
01-02-2008, 09:48 AM
That is a damned good tour, i'd love to know how well the numbers work for it. I may even sign up for it and upsell from our members area.

spaz

KevinG
01-02-2008, 11:57 AM
That is a damned good tour, i'd love to know how well the numbers work for it. I may even sign up for it and upsell from our members area.

spaz

That would be great Spaz.

The conversion ratios will depend on the traffic as always.

I have been promoting the site on http://www.horndog.com. That site is kind of general traffic when it comes to adult. I used to promote Nasty Dollars and other similar stuff with conversion rates anywhere between 1:1500 and 1:3000.

Horndog is now mostly mainstream with celeb gossip, humor and babes.

My conversions to Torrid Art from Horndog have been in the same range as Nasty Dollars used to do.

However, the best affiliate currently has a conversion ratio of 1:250.

RawAlex
01-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Kevin, I gotta ask... how do you get the rights to all those celeb pics?

KevinG
01-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Kevin, I gotta ask... how do you get the rights to all those celeb pics?

GonZo gave me permission.

gonzo
01-02-2008, 01:04 PM
GonZo gave me permission.
Note to celebs...

This is satire dont sue my ass.
If your MinusOneNut from GFY.... bring it.

RawAlex
01-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Gonzo, can I have permission too? Plll-llll-llll eeeze?

gonzo
01-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Gonzo, can I have permission too? Plll-llll-llll eeeze?
Sure but I dont know how much it will help.

rap
01-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi everyone, I am part owner of the site KevinG refers to. I just wanted to introduce myself and offer help to anyone interested in promoting TorridArt.com as an affiliate.

spaz

Thanks Spaz, it's good to know we are doing something right. The numbers KevinG gave are pretty much correct, but the site is still too new to give anything very accurately. We have several affiliates, but only one is actively promoting the site. His conversion rate depends on our placement on his site, and he rotates things around regularly. When we are near the top, the conversion rate is about 150:1; near the bottom it's about 500:1.

And thanks, KevinG. That endorsement was unexpected, and a little scary! I don't know if we deserve such a huge recommendation, but thanks anyway. I hope we don't spoil your good reputation.

If anyone promotes sites in the erotic/nude/babes genres, check us out and decide for yourself if you would like to promote TorridArt as an affiliate. At the bottom of each page is a link to our webmaster's area.

You may contact Dave, our affiliate program manager, with any questions at: partners at torridart.com. You may also contact me with any other questions at: rap at torridart.com.

rap

bluemoney
01-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Looks good :okthumb:

I've done well with sponsors using CCBill as their processor.