PDA

View Full Version : Peter Brady Is A Pussy

gonzo
12-18-2007, 08:08 AM
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Not the Bradys may be making it big in the adult entertainment industry, but the man who played the middle son for the series that inspired the X-Play/Hustler satire is apparently a man with conventional sexual tastes, in spite of hooking up with a self-proclaimed bisexual who once waited tables at Hooters. He’s certainly one of the few men in the United States who would be “disgusted” by sexy photos featuring his professional model wife and another woman.

Yet such appears to be the case with Christopher Knight, a man whose latter day fame has primarily resulted from appearing on Brady Bunch retrospectives, hawking Ab Loungers, and marrying the woman who now so disgusts him, shortly after falling for her while appearing on the 2005 season of VH1’s Surreal Life.

Adrianne Curry is not only a beautiful woman with a troubled past and wild streak that the husband nearly twice her age apparently assumed he could quell with a wedding band, but she seems to be a beautiful woman who has found one of her newlywed spouse’s ick buttons.

Having shared the truth about her bisexuality in 2005 on XM Satellite Radio’s Opie and Anthony show, including the fact she had been involved with several women during her life – and again on Sirius Satellite Radio’s Howard Stern Show, given Knight’s reaction, one might be tempted to wonder if Curry and her husband had bothered to tackle the subject privately.

“It creeps me out,” Knight confessed. “I want a separation.”

While many men might prefer to have the phone number of Curry’s fellow model, Knight says seeing the two beauties together was “the physicalisation of my worst fears.”

What those fears might be isn’t quite clear, although they may have something to do with the last word in the title of the couple’s new reality show, My Fair Brady… Maybe Baby.

Having finished shooting the couple’s previous reality show, My Fair Brady, which chronicled the beginning of their life together, including their engagement and hurried Gothic wedding preparations, the duo planned to show the world how wonderful married life is for them with the new series – and the hint of rapid reproduction.

It was during the taping of an early episode of … Maybe Baby that Knight revealed his utter revulsion at his bride’s photo spread.

Perhaps the professionally moribund Knight figured his 25-year-old whirlwind romanced bride would set aside her career in order to provide him with a collection of children on whom he could test his line of Knight hair care products. After all, his bride surely has more than her fill of Christopher and Adrianne Signature Scented Candles, perfect for conceiving a child by the light of…

Given that Curry won the first season of America’s Next Top Model a mere four years ago and was ranked Number 100 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women of 2005 issue, that hope seems premature.

Although Knight’s website still hypes his marriage to the glamorous brunette, while making sure potential fans remember the moment when he removed his shirt on Surreal Life, thus revealing a surprisingly buff middle aged bod, the photos, which Curry insists were meant as a birthday gift, seem to be giving him gray hair and stomach distress.

The fact that former Hooter waitress Curry repeated the photo set for Playboy Magazine probably hasn’t helped matters.

Fans of reality shows will have the opportunity to see whether the spring/autumn marriage survives a television season by tuning into My Fair Brady… Maybe Baby, which was designed to follow the much ballyhooed relationship, which was formalized on May 29, 2006.

Read More Pussy News (http://www.ynot.com)

KevinG
12-18-2007, 08:24 AM
Maybe he's pissed off because she didn't share, or at least let him watch?

gonzo
12-18-2007, 08:28 AM
Maybe he's pissed off because she didn't share, or at least let him watch?
You know she filmed it.

Toby
12-18-2007, 12:15 PM
You know she filmed it.I don't have a handy link to a vid clip (that's RCourt's job) but here's a gallery of photos that was recently sub'd to one of my TGP's

http://www.centerfold-babes.net/pb/adrianne-curry/adrianne31.html

LAJ
12-19-2007, 01:14 PM
HEY... he punched out Buddy Hinton and fessed up about breaking mom's vase after playing ball in the house, so he can't be all THAT much of a pussy...

KevinG
12-19-2007, 01:50 PM
HEY... he punched out Buddy Hinton and fessed up about breaking mom's vase after playing ball in the house, so he can't be all THAT much of a pussy...

LOL Jay.