PDA

View Full Version : New Article on Joe Francis sums things up well

KevinG
12-16-2007, 11:30 AM
The NY Times just published a new article on Joe Francis', the owner of Girls Gone Wild, situation.

It's a good, interesting, balanced 3-page article that I read every word of.

To sum it up, basically Joe is being fucked with pretty hard by the authorities and really shouldn't be in jail for the last 8 months. Regardless of the charges he should be out on bail.

However, he did seem to bring some of this on himself with his arrogant attitude towards the authorities.

It's kind of like get stopped for speeding and telling the cop he is an asshole for pulling you over.

Regardless of whether you are guilty or not for speeding, do you think it is smart to act like an arrogant ass to the cop? Don't you think he is going to get pissed and see how many other violations he can write you up for?

Duh. Moron alert.

This is another example of how lots of money makes people stupid, thinking they can just do whatever they want and act however they want.

Having said that, I am actually on Joe's side and think this all bullshit from the Nazi asshole prudish hypocritical fuckheads we call police, lawyers and politicians. (Not all lawyers.)

NY Times Article:
Gone Wild and Gone All Wrong (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/16/fashion/16francis.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5090&en=acf4006e7bb61625&ex=1355461200&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss)

RawAlex
12-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Apaprently Joe has chosen not to take bail because he will move from a comparatively comfortable minimum security place to a harder federal holding facility for a more serious issue. Getting bail on A just means moving to a new location. Why bother?

gonzo
12-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Apaprently Joe has chosen not to take bail because he will move from a comparatively comfortable minimum security place to a harder federal holding facility for a more serious issue. Getting bail on A just means moving to a new location. Why bother?
Alex dont confuse the real issues with Joes spin to look like hes poor and pitiful.

Looks like jail hasnt taken any of the arrogance away from him.

RawAlex
12-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Alex dont confuse the real issues with Joes spin to look like hes poor and pitiful.

Looks like jail hasnt taken any of the arrogance away from him.

Oh yeah, he ain't poor (but a little bit pitiful, in his own way). He is playing the game, knowing that he will end up sitting in the can one way or the other.

MRock
12-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Saw a video interview with Joe on one of the hour long news shows last week. The first thing I noticed was his arrogance ... and I thought to myself, "This guy really IS a dumbass."

EmporerEJ
12-18-2007, 12:05 AM
And if he cries, just one more time, I'm gonna slap him.

Grow a pair!
We've all done a little time in the cage, Joe. Don't see us crying like a baby.

KevinG
12-18-2007, 08:14 AM
We've all done a little time in the cage...

Not me. But I was married before. Does that count?

gonzo
12-18-2007, 08:29 AM
Ive been in every prison in the State of Georgia!

EmporerEJ
12-18-2007, 09:53 AM

I think that qualifies for "waterboard" treatment....

Forest
12-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Gonzo and i called this shit yearssssss ago outside the ggw cabana at internext fl while I was getting my dick sucked infront of the cabana

Irony?

LOL

;)

RawAlex
12-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Gonzo and i called this shit yearssssss ago outside the ggw cabana at internext fl while I was getting my dick sucked infront of the cabana

Irony?

LOL

;)

Why do I hesitate to ask what Gonzo was doing at the time?

gonzo
12-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Why do I hesitate to ask what Gonzo was doing at the time?
Paying the pimp. It was his birthday.

RawAlex
12-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Paying the pimp. It was his birthday.

Ahh... that's the new term for it. Got it!

gonzo
12-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Ahh... that's the new term for it. Got it!
Ok the last time the hooker blew him in the van for free after dinner.

Forest
12-19-2007, 07:09 AM
Ok the last time the hooker blew him in the van for free after dinner.

she was a HOOKER??? You Bastard I just thought she liked me ;)

and I almost shot kr8tor in the back of the head with my load

hahahahahahah

funny shit