PDA

View Full Version : Careful what you wish for...

Hell Puppy
12-15-2007, 05:11 AM
Ok, so I get a taste for some snow during the holidays. I planned a trip to Colorado, flew over tons and tons of snow to get there. Mission accomplished, the mountains were beautiful, got my snow fix, even though is was like 10 degrees at night.

But damned near got stuck there....whole midwest getting blasted and it's turning into a noreaster.

Juicylinks
12-15-2007, 07:04 AM
Ok, so I get a taste for some snow during the holidays. I planned a trip to Colorado, flew over tons and tons of snow to get there. Mission accomplished, the mountains were beautiful, got my snow fix, even though is was like 10 degrees at night.

But damned near got stuck there....whole midwest getting blasted and it's turning into a noreaster.

we are slated to get hit hard here in NY.....at least thats what the weather asswipes are saying to scare us.... i just came back from home depot with shovels and tons of rock salt .... i bet we dont even get 1 inch

tony404
12-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Glad you got there safe.

Rcourt64
12-15-2007, 11:31 AM
I miss snow :(

Nymph
12-15-2007, 04:59 PM
We are in the middle of a real nasty winter storm here. It started with snow this morning, then it turned to rain & sleet. It is supposed to go back to snow again tonight, and snow all day tomorrow. Thank goodness I'm well stocked on food & drink ;)

cosmiccat
12-18-2007, 06:23 PM
I don't miss snow nor do I like it! Sure it's nice for Christmas as long as you don't have to go out in it and dig out of it! Here where I live in Arizona there is no snow. But rule #1 is: if you do get snowed in, make sure you have plenty of booze....you can live without food but the body requires alcohol!! :okthumb: