PDA

View Full Version : Accounting services for Adult Webmasters

Axxx
12-12-2007, 01:01 PM
hello My name is Otis, i manage Accountingxxx.

We just launched an n Accounting service specifically created for the adult industry! We are based in Atlanta, i was told that in this board there are a lot of webmasters from ATL.

Here is our first press release:

Atlanta, GA- This week Accounting XXX.com was launched, the new service aims to offer assistance to the adult webmasters business needs - a one stop shop for your accounting, bookkeeping, financial analysis and business consulting needs. After assisting for years companies operating in the adult Internet business the founders of Accountingxxx decided to offer their expertise to the small and medium sized companies. “We realized that most of the adult webmasters have to deal with every aspect of their business” state Otis and Cheryl, the company founders “We saw this happening a lot with our mainstream clients so we know that the productivity can’t be always at the top if a person has to think about accounting, invoicing, financial planning and make sure that everything is Uncle Sam compliant.”
Accountingxxx was created to assist those in a unique business with their accounting and financial needs. The company’s diverse clientele in language translations, advertising, construction, mortgage services, vending machines, Certified Financial Planning, CPA Write Up work, computer services and many other industries keep the staff educated and aware of what is happening in the business world.
“We know that bookkeeping and administrative work can be tedious when it is not your specialty” continues Otis, “and it could be very expensive if you go to a CPA or hire a bookkeeper/admin staff, that’s where Accountingxxx can help”.
“I have been working with Cheryl and Otis for about three years now” states MO, founder of Translationsxxx “I started using their services for one company but soon I entrusted them the accounting for all my companies. I couldn’t have made a better choice.”
For information: www.accountingxxx.com (http://www.accountingxxx.com/)

gonzo
12-12-2007, 03:11 PM

We just launched an n Accounting service specifically created for the adult industry! We are based in Atlanta, i was told that in this board there are a lot of webmasters from ATL.

Atlanta, GA- This week Accounting XXX.com was launched, the new service aims to offer assistance to the adult webmasters business needs - a one stop shop for your accounting, bookkeeping, financial analysis and business consulting needs. After assisting for years companies operating in the adult Internet business the founders of Accountingxxx decided to offer their expertise to the small and medium sized companies. “We realized that most of the adult webmasters have to deal with every aspect of their business” state Otis and Cheryl, the company founders “We saw this happening a lot with our mainstream clients so we know that the productivity can’t be always at the top if a person has to think about accounting, invoicing, financial planning and make sure that everything is Uncle Sam compliant.”
Accountingxxx was created to assist those in a unique business with their accounting and financial needs. The company’s diverse clientele in language translations, advertising, construction, mortgage services, vending machines, Certified Financial Planning, CPA Write Up work, computer services and many other industries keep the staff educated and aware of what is happening in the business world.
“We know that bookkeeping and administrative work can be tedious when it is not your specialty” continues Otis, “and it could be very expensive if you go to a CPA or hire a bookkeeper/admin staff, that’s where Accountingxxx can help”.
“I have been working with Cheryl and Otis for about three years now” states MO, founder of Translationsxxx “I started using their services for one company but soon I entrusted them the accounting for all my companies. I couldn’t have made a better choice.”
For information: www.accountingxxx.com (http://www.accountingxxx.com)

Several of us are from Atlanta. Hang out becasue I am sure that there are people that need your service.

MOxxx
12-12-2007, 03:28 PM
I have been working with Cheryl and Otis for 3 years and we decided together to offer this new service which i think it could benefit a lot of small/medium companies like mine or even better the single webmaster.

cya

Axxx
12-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Several of us are from Atlanta. Hang out becasue I am sure that there are people that need your service.

Thanks Gonzo we look forward to help as many webmasters as possible.

Please let me know when you guys go out for dinner.

bluemoney
12-15-2007, 01:55 PM
This sounds like something that would be of interest to me. Hopefully the Dinner plans will be finalized soon and maybe we can meet. I live over in Athens.

Hell Puppy
12-16-2007, 02:33 AM

For information: www.accountingxxx.com (http://www.accountingxxx.com/)

Do you shave?