PDA

View Full Version : Girls Fake It ???

Rcourt64
12-12-2007, 09:59 AM
It has been estimated in various studies that 70% of women <--(Now thats high) fake orgasms at some point in their sexual lives.
Some fake it very regularly -- "as in every time." :unsure:
While others only do it sometimes.

The psychology behind faking it is simple: She isn’t going to have an orgasm this time, and "she knows it :hmm:".
So she can’t be bothered with...
a) You trying hard to satisfy her :Lets_do_i and prolonging the encounter,
b) You feeling bad because you couldn’t satisfy her come hell or high water. :yawn:
c) 1.99 a minute ain't gonna cover it, if you want orgasms it's up to 5.99 a minute. :hmph:
Hehehe.., I made that last one up :whistling

Myself, like probably most men, Am interested in why this performance during love making or sex??? and do you find this act sincere or truthful while being involved with someone?
So where the heck are the girls when someone needs an opinion here??? Liz? April? Nymph? Trisha? Vittoria? anyone??? :huh:

AprilK-AEBN
12-12-2007, 10:20 AM
Well, if a guy has a very small trouser snake and the woman he is banging fakes an orgasm maybe she isnt really getting anything from the sex. I mean she probably loves the small edowed guy she is with and doesnt want to hurt his feelings because he cant get her off so she fakes an orgasm. Or he can really suck in bed. This could be one of the reasons why some ladies fake it.

Now Im not saying that all woman fake orgasms, lol. But that could be one of the reasons.

:yowsa:

miz_wright
12-12-2007, 10:52 AM
I don't fake.

What's the point? If the sex blows and I fake it, the guy's going to think he did something right. And that is not in my best interest.

EmporerEJ
12-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Myself, like probably most men, Am interested in why this performance during love making or sex??? and do you find this act sincere or truthful while being involved with someone? :huh:

Speak for yourself son......I lost interest when you started talking about "her psychology."

EmporerEJ
12-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't fake.

What's the point? If the sex blows and I fake it, the guy's going to think he did something right. And that is not in my best interest.

Now THAT is my kind of girl....

Toby
12-12-2007, 11:08 AM
I don't fake.

I'll agree with that. I'd be pissed to find out my partner was "faking it". It has most likely happened though, and I just wasn't aware.

Good sex generally requires communication, and that doesn't necessarily have to take a verbal form. :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
12-12-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't fake.

Thank you. If the sex blows the woman has just as much to do with that as the man. If you want the sex to be great make sure he knows exactly what gets you off. If you don't you can't really blame him for the whiole thing if you're not willing to help him make it work for the both of you.

EmporerEJ
12-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Thank you. If the sex blows the woman has just as much to do with that as the man. If you want the sex to be great make sure he knows exactly what gets you off. If you don't you can't really blame him for the whiole thing if you're not willing to help him make it work for the both of you.

Say THAT again!

TheEnforcer
12-12-2007, 01:34 PM
I don't fake.

Rcourt64
12-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Well, if a guy has a very small trouser snake and the woman he is banging fakes an orgasm maybe she isnt really getting anything from the sex. I mean she probably loves the small edowed guy she is with and doesnt want to hurt his feelings because he cant get her off so she fakes an orgasm. Or he can really suck in bed. This could be one of the reasons why some ladies fake it. Would you fake it?

Now Im not saying that all woman fake orgasms, lol. But that could be one of the reasons.

:yowsa:

Your B/F is a lucky guy huh? ;)
Good thing GonZo visits N.C often. :whistling LOL

..."small trouser snake" ???:blink:
and what happen to the "Size doesn't matter" theory April?

I don't fake.

It figures you'd be in that 30% :rolleyes:

...when you say this? Are you referring to a B/F? Or some guy you picked up somewhere and just wanted to get one off?
I mean? ...girls do this also correct?
and I'm sure it makes a MAJOR MAJOR difference between getting layed and making love for most females?
Si o no senorita?

Now let's but the B/F aside per say? "Meaning whether or not your involved at the moment doesn't matter 4 now"
And your out at a show per say? or just out anywhere, You meet this hot looking guy "another Brad Pitt looking thing"
So you wanna test out his equipment???
Turns out he totally sucks, :thumbdown But like April say's, He's a real nice guy, and your not into offending others, So would you fake it? or just lay there like a stick in the mud?

Speak for yourself son......I lost interest when you started talking about "her psychology."

Your such a fucking Dude :bustingup

Oh ya I forgot add please ladies?
If orgasms are reached? are they clitorally helped? or just through intercourse itself? ...and does it matter?

EmporerEJ
12-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Your such a fucking Dude :bustingup

Hey! I represent that remark!
:okthumb:

If orgasms are reached? are they clitorally helped? or just through intercourse itself? ...and does it matter?

Yes, do tell. Inquiring minds want to know.
:huh:

Nymph
12-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I love that scene in the movie "When Harry Met Sally" where Sally is showing Harry how a woman fakes an orgasm while they are in the restaurant. I bet it got a few men wondering ;)

Rcourt64
12-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I love that scene in the movie "When Harry Met Sally" where Sally is showing Harry how a woman fakes an orgasm while they are in the restaurant. I bet it got a few men wondering ;)

THATS IT????? :blink: A fucking movie clip quote is what we get?
Daaaaang woman...No wonder younger girls are more popular in this industry :hmm:

RDADTMqDDL8&rel=1

EmporerEJ
12-12-2007, 08:15 PM

Not a few.......all.

Nymph
12-12-2007, 08:34 PM
THATS IT????? :blink: A fucking movie clip quote is what we get?
Daaaaang woman...No wonder younger girls are more popular in this industry :hmm:

ok ya old fart, I'll answer your question
(but can you be sure if it's a real answer, or a fake answer)

Yes, I have faked an orgasm, more times than I'd like to count to be honest. It was with my ex husband, and it was due to both A & B.

I guess I grew up in a different time than the "younger girls" here, or maybe it was just in the way I was raised to believe men had very fragile egos...and don't do or say anything that could hurt them no matter what.

Thank goodness I no longer have to fake it, I have a very giving lover that always makes sure I am very satisfied (to the point of exhaustion at times).

My orgasms when "clitorally helped" are more intense than the ones through just intercourse, but then again, different postions can make an orgasm feel different, including oral .... but a lot more goes into it...state of mind, if I'm tired, time of the month, and just general mood.

If a man really wants to know if the woman is faking or not, you have to be more observant. It's easier to tell if you are doing oral on her...lack of wetness, and no vaginal contractions are a dead give away.

Any other questions?

Rcourt64
12-12-2007, 08:45 PM
ok ya old fart, I'll answer your question
(but can you be sure if it's a real answer, or a fake answer)

Yes, I have faked an orgasm, more times than I'd like to count to be honest. It was with my ex husband, and it was due to both A & B.

I guess I grew up in a different time than the "younger girls" here, or maybe it was just in the way I was raised to believe men had very fragile egos...and don't do or say anything that could hurt them no matter what.

Thank goodness I no longer have to fake it, I have a very giving lover that always makes sure I am very satisfied (to the point of exhaustion at times).

My orgasms when "clitorally helped" are more intense than the ones through just intercourse, but then again, different postions can make an orgasm feel different, including oral .... but a lot more goes into it...state of mind, if I'm tired, time of the month, and just general mood.

If a man really wants to know if the woman is faking or not, you have to be more observant. It's easier to tell if you are doing oral on her...lack of wetness, and no vaginal contractions are a dead give away.

Any other questions?

What about multies???

Nymph
12-12-2007, 09:08 PM
What about multies???

Oh, did I forget to mention those? That goes back to "I have a very giving lover that always makes sure I am very satisfied (to the point of exhaustion at times)". I don't know if you can learn to have multies, but for me it was just natural.

Anything else?

Booger
12-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Oh, did I forget to mention those? That goes back to "I have a very giving lover that always makes sure I am very satisfied (to the point of exhaustion at times)". I don't know if you can learn to have multies, but for me it was just natural.

Anything else?

You be kinda'f a evil person aint ya ma'am? :)

I'm able to self induce sexual stimulation whenever I like

gonzo
12-12-2007, 10:07 PM
R-
Just a DOS tip. Ive been to Charlotte once in the 4 years Ive worked there.

April and Liz werent working there at the time.
But we can talk about getting you a show girl if you really want one.

EmporerEJ
12-12-2007, 10:44 PM

Anything else?

Ummm, I actually have a few questions, from a research standpoint, if you don't mind?

Nymph
12-13-2007, 05:29 AM
Ummm, I actually have a few questions, from a research standpoint, if you don't mind?

Sure, go for it, and I will try not to show any "inadequacies in my character" when I reply ;)

miz_wright
12-13-2007, 08:45 AM
It figures you'd be in that 30% :rolleyes:

...when you say this? Are you referring to a B/F? Or some guy you picked up somewhere and just wanted to get one off?
I mean? ...girls do this also correct?
and I'm sure it makes a MAJOR MAJOR difference between getting layed and making love for most females?
Si o no senorita?

Now let's but the B/F aside per say? "Meaning whether or not your involved at the moment doesn't matter 4 now"
And your out at a show per say? or just out anywhere, You meet this hot looking guy "another Brad Pitt looking thing"
So you wanna test out his equipment???
Turns out he totally sucks, :thumbdown But like April say's, He's a real nice guy, and your not into offending others, So would you fake it? or just lay there like a stick in the mud?

Ai'ight; lessee if I can answer these all in short order:
-- One night stand or LTR, I don't care. If I let a lover think he's doing something right, and really all I want to do is sleep... well, then the next girl who's in that wet-spot is going "Why didn't anyone ever teach this doof where the clit is?!" And I would hope any other chick would do the same.

Now, if I like the guy, I'm gonna be nicer about how I phrase and word it and all... But I am not going to fake something just for his ego. I don't blue clit any more than you want blue balls. It's called guidence, and a decent lover will prefer to have it rather than my just turning into an actress or a stick in the mud.

-- I do not understand this difference between getting "layed" (I presume you mean "laid?") and "making love." Then again, I am pretty much a dude.

-- Like so many things, I am not like most women w/ stim. To wit: my clit is not my focus.

Rcourt64
12-13-2007, 03:10 PM

Research standpoint... Yes,yes, please ask away, I'm fascinated here :yowsa:

Ai'ight; lessee if I can answer these all in short order:
-- One night stand or LTR, I don't care. If I let a lover think he's doing something right, and really all I want to do is sleep... well, then the next girl who's in that wet-spot is going "Why didn't anyone ever teach this doof where the clit is?!" And I would hope any other chick would do the same.

Now, if I like the guy, I'm gonna be nicer about how I phrase and word it and all... But I am not going to fake something just for his ego. I don't blue clit any more than you want blue balls. It's called guidence, and a decent lover will prefer to have it rather than my just turning into an actress or a stick in the mud.

-- I do not understand this difference between getting "layed" (I presume you mean "laid?") and "making love." Then again, I am pretty much a dude.

-- Like so many things, I am not like most women w/ stim. To wit: my clit is not my focus.

Amazing? Every single one of you attempt to reach your place of pleasure, but each is so unique in they're abstentions and obsessions.

Thank you. :okthumb: Each one of your replies helped, and hearing you voice your sexual private preferences on a public board takes some confident real women to express them selfs so freelie. thanks:)
I guess it wouldn't be to a financial advantage to reply about a topic like this for an actual adult performer? and thats cool, I can respect that.

Again thanks Girls :rose::rose::rose:

R-
Just a DOS tip. Ive been to Charlotte once in the 4 years Ive worked there.

April and Liz werent working there at the time.
But we can talk about getting you a show girl if you really want one.

Sorry, I don't speak GonZolio :unsure: But I assume you didn't actually take my reply to April seriously. For that matter I would even know if she was involved with someone or not. As for when you go to NC? I wouldn't have a clue at all what you do with your life or daily routine. :idontknow

Nymph
12-14-2007, 08:18 PM
I just thought of something, you mentioned vaginal orgasms, and clitorally induced, but you didn't questions any others...can I take this to mean you think these are the only way a woman can have one?

Rcourt64
12-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I just thought of something, you mentioned vaginal orgasms, and clitorally induced, but you didn't questions any others...can I take this to mean you think these are the only way a woman can have one?

Absolutely, its all we know, :idontknow So I guess a demonstration would be in order here. right?
So feel free to start your cam & begin all the different types of orgasms you think we missed that your aware of ? :whistling
Theres nothing like an actual visual to get the full affect here. SO DEMONSTRATED AWAY PLEASE Miss NYMPH:okthumb:

P.S NO FAKING IT

Nymph
12-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Absolutely, its all we know, :idontknow So I guess a demonstration would be in order here. right?
So feel free to start your cam & begin all the different types of orgasms you think we missed that your aware of ? :whistling
Theres nothing like an actual visual to get the full affect here. SO DEMONSTRATED AWAY PLEASE Miss NYMPH:okthumb:

Oh but darlin' I don't have a cam set up...yet, but if you, or someone else would be so kind to get me set up, well, I might just be willing to demonstrate ;)

Rcourt64
12-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Oh but darlin' I don't have a cam set up...yet, but if you, or someone else would be so kind to get me set up, well, I might just be willing to demonstrate ;)

HELL YAAAAA, I'll set you up with all the cams you need at every angle of the room, and OUR shared box of communal sex toys for the cam girls is sure to help demonstrated all your orgasmic needs.
http://myadg.com/op-2007/rcourt64-sexcam-toys.jpg

Just say when u wanna be set up. :okthumb::okthumb:

Nymph
12-14-2007, 09:11 PM
HELL YAAAAA, I'll set you up with all the cams you need at every angle of the room, and OUR shared box of communal sex toys for the cam girls is sure to help demonstrated all your orgasmic needs.
http://myadg.com/op-2007/rcourt64-sexcam-toys.jpg

Just say when u wanna be set up. :okthumb::okthumb:

Oh no, you got me all wrong, I prefer the human touch..as in a real life person, not plastic "shared & used" (that's so nasty) toys.

Questions...do you ever wash them?

Rcourt64
12-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Oh no, you got me all wrong, I prefer the human touch..as in a real life person, not plastic "shared & used" (that's so nasty) toys.

Questions...do you ever wash them?

wash what? the girls? or the toys? :hmm: you ain't right.

Nymph
12-14-2007, 09:19 PM
wash what? the girls? or the toys? :hmm: you ain't right.

ewww, I didn't even think about the girls...I'm hoping you wash both...possibly even disinfect them both...you're just nasty :hmm:

Rcourt64
12-14-2007, 09:36 PM
ewww, I didn't even think about the girls...I'm hoping you wash both...possibly even disinfect them both...you're just nasty :hmm:

cYjgh-znxB4&rel=1