PDA

View Full Version : Mother and Daughter get banned for life from DisneyLand

AprilK-AEBN
12-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Here is what got them banned

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e211/doggiestylethis/banned.jpg

gonzo
12-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Looks like Fantasy Fest in Key West to me!

Greg B
12-05-2007, 10:34 AM
That's funny! Is there a news story attached?

EmporerEJ
12-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Looks like a trademark violation to me.

Let's take a closer look to be sure.

TheEnforcer
12-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Aahahahahahahaha... Oh, that's just too damn funny!! :okthumb:

Rcourt64
12-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Whoa :blink: & why or what would occur for 2 adults to attempt an outfit like this in a park designed for minors & children?!?

If a guy disguised is cock & had it covered with little ears, plastic eyes & a button nose over his head.
He would be arrested on the spot and presented with some sort of public sexual exposure charges, if not worse
But those ladies where just banned huh? :idontknow

Toby
12-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Well, there's just one minor problem with this story. Ya'see, that restaurant in the background, "Tricou House", isn't located at Disneyland. It's on Bourbon Street in New Orleans.

slickrick
12-05-2007, 09:52 PM
When I was about 10-11 years old. My mother dropped me and my sister off at disney land and split. Long story short. They wouldn't let my sister into the park because she was wearing a "sex wax" tee shirt, (surf board wax). They told her she had to purchase a shirt before letting her into the park and of course and they wouldn't let her go to the restroom to change the shirt, so she had to change it right out there in the public for all to see.

EmporerEJ
12-06-2007, 06:27 AM
Well, there's just one minor problem with this story. Ya'see, that restaurant in the background, "Tricou House", isn't located at Disneyland. It's on Bourbon Street in New Orleans.

I'll betcha Disney doesn't care, and will ban them "remotely."

miz_wright
12-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Nips are covered therefore they are street legal.

It's a little of a stretch to compare bared breasts with completely covered nipples to a cock, though. It's not as though they are walking down the street with an exposed slit, after all, and a guy can go shirtless at any time.

Whoa :blink: & why or what would occur for 2 adults to attempt an outfit like this in a park designed for minors & children?!?

If a guy disguised is cock & had it covered with little ears, plastic eyes & a button nose over his head.
He would be arrested on the spot and presented with some sort of public sexual exposure charges, if not worse
But those ladies where just banned huh? :idontknow

EmporerEJ
12-06-2007, 11:15 AM
If I were Disney, I'd probably sue them for trademark dilution/defamation.

And I'd win.

Toby
12-06-2007, 12:15 PM
If I were Disney, I'd probably sue them for trademark dilution/defamation.

And I'd win.That's why you're not Disney.

Any legal action would only magnify the dilution/defamation while likely costing far more to litigate than could possibly be won.

EmporerEJ
12-06-2007, 01:00 PM
That's why you're not Disney.

Any legal action would only magnify the dilution/defamation while likely costing far more to litigate than could possibly be won.

But it would have a chilling effect on future displays, now wouldn't it?
And, were I Disney, that would be my ultimate goal.