PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

Nymph
11-22-2007, 06:56 AM
Just got my bird in the oven, and planning on getting a little work done before I have to start getting the rest of the meal going.

I hope everyone has a wonderfull day, and may you eat your weight in food!

Rcourt64
11-22-2007, 07:46 AM
HAPPY GOOGLE GOOGLE DAY... :unsure: oh no, wait I meant "Gooble-Gooble" :doh01:

http://www.indcjournal.com/archives/turkeybush.jpg

gonzo
11-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Happy Holiday wishes to all of you from Oprano.

sarettah
11-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Oh, that's right it's Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving Oprano, hope everyone has a great day.

This is the first year ever that Jen and I have Thanksgiving with NO KIDS and we have almost no plans. Not doing up a Turkey, just planning on being lazy all day long ;p

It happens to be Jen's birthday today too so she gets to do anything she wants to and it is my impression at this point in the morning that she doesn't want to do anything. We are toying with the idea of maybe taking the Harley out for a ride later, trying to figure out how Jen will keep warm (high today 36) because she doesn't like the cold at all..lololol.. The way she reacts to cold you would never know that she was born and raised in Michigan..lol

Forest
11-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh, that's right it's Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving Oprano, hope everyone has a great day.

This is the first year ever that Jen and I have Thanksgiving with NO KIDS and we have almost no plans. Not doing up a Turkey, just planning on being lazy all day long ;p

It happens to be Jen's birthday today too so she gets to do anything she wants to and it is my impression at this point in the morning that she doesn't want to do anything. We are toying with the idea of maybe taking the Harley out for a ride later, trying to figure out how Jen will keep warm (high today 36) because she doesn't like the cold at all..lololol.. The way she reacts to cold you would never know that she was born and raised in Michigan..lol

a high if 36?

man im glad I gave up that cold weather shit

High today here 83

=)))))

sarettah
11-22-2007, 11:00 AM
High today here 83

Fuck You

Errrr, umm, errr, I mean Happy Thanksgiving Forest :))))))

bluemoney
11-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Oprano!