PDA

View Full Version : tell me what you think ...

Sandy Summers
11-19-2007, 08:08 PM
about this little blog I just put together

http://innocentbabes.blogspot.com/

:)

Hell Puppy
11-19-2007, 09:54 PM

I think you give away too much. I've seen all your goodies without even having to think about going to get my credit card.

I'll be in my bunk.

DragonKing
11-19-2007, 10:59 PM
It's a bit out of line in IE. Also a bit plain and way too much content.
Who is running your program for you?

Sweety, your video clips are all XXX. They are fabulous and I think your a great
product, very sell able but not the way your doing it.

Why buy the cow when you can jerk off to it for free?

Hope you take this as it's meant. Helpful criticism.
If you'd like some more advice or someone to help you run your program and make you money,
drop me a line ...
ticodragonfly@gmail.com

Hammer
11-20-2007, 09:19 AM
Good grief DragonKing, could you be a little less subtle?

Apparently the two guys above me are premees because I don't consider a 20 second video giving anything away.

She also asked for comments on her blog not her pay site and I don't see a problem with the blog as far as the amount of free content. IMO, there isn't enough content on the blog. I would suggest throwing in a link to a gallery once in a while. I would also suggest making the blog more personal. Right now it looks too much like you're just trying to sell memberships. If you are looking for a lot of traffic you need to give away a lot more content but that won't convert well. If you want quality traffic that will return to your blog to do more than to jerk off to free content then you need to add a lot more substance and by substance I don't mean more pictures, I mean more talking.

And what is the deal with all those links in your sidebar? Is your goal to use this blog to generate interest and traffic to your pay site or to feed traffic to a bunch of TGPs that you don't make any money from? If you want to trade traffic there are smart ways to do it with a blog but you sure don't want to do it like the TGPs do.

I also see some alignment issues in Firefox.

gonzo
11-20-2007, 09:24 AM
Apparently the two guys above me are premees because I don't consider a 20 second video giving anything away.

She also asked for comments on her blog not her pay site and I don't see a problem with the blog as far as the amount of free content. IMO, there isn't enough content on the blog. I would suggest throwing in a link to a gallery once in a while. I would also suggest making the blog more personal. Right now it looks too much like you're just trying to sell memberships. If you are looking for a lot of traffic you need to give away a lot more content but that won't convert well. If you want quality traffic that will return to your blog to do more than to jerk off to free content then you need to add a lot more substance and by substance I don't mean more pictures, I mean more talking.

And what is the deal with all those links in your sidebar? Is your goal to use this blog to generate interest and traffic to your pay site or to feed traffic to a bunch of TGPs that you don't make any money from? If you want to trade traffic there are smart ways to do it with a blog but you sure don't want to do it like the TGPs do.

I also see some alignment issues in Firefox.

I think she needs some help

Hammer
11-20-2007, 09:27 AM
I think she needs some help
ummm... isn't that what I'm trying to offer or are you suggesting that she pay DragonKing?

Maybe suggesting that she should have posted this on the Newbie forum would be helfpul. :whistling

Toby
11-20-2007, 09:44 AM
Based on posts I've seen made at several forums, I'd call this thread a reasonably creative form of :spam:

That creativity would be far more productive redirected into the blog and the paysite tour. :(

gonzo
11-20-2007, 09:46 AM
ummm... isn't that what I'm trying to offer or are you suggesting that she pay DragonKing?

Maybe suggesting that she should have posted this on the Newbie forum would be helfpul. :whistling

She could do a lot worse than hire Dragon King.
Lets face it. My Flashcash checks certainly were a lot bigger when he was running the show with those brilliant one page tours.

The proof was in the numbers and those things converted like crazy. Nothing else has ever come close.

If I had a program Dragon King would be at the TIP TOP of my list to hire for marketing. Im not talking affiliate rep. Im talking true marketing.

But then again what do you expect from the guy that created Netpond to begin with?

DragonKing
11-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Hammer,
or may I call you Captain SaveAHo. I said two constructive lines to someone who asked for advice. You go on to throw me under the bus and write two paragraphs to the chick.
Maybe now you have a shot at her!

I'm also not known for my subtlety or longevity im guessing now as well..

LAJ
11-20-2007, 11:20 AM

I felt like a dirty old man looking at that. Well more dirty and old than usual.

I guess i'm just not a fan of models trying to look underage. I know that's not what you are looking for and a whole other can o' worms but that was my first reaction.

Hammer
11-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Hammer,
or may I call you Captain SaveAHo. I said two constructive lines to someone who asked for advice. You go on to throw me under the bus and write two paragraphs to the chick.
Maybe now you have a shot at her!

I'm also not known for my subtlety or longevity im guessing now as well..
LOL. I wasnt' talking about your constructive advice which I'm sure she will appreciate. I also offered some advice and I'm sure others will as well, however, I didn't suggest that she hire me.

DragonKing
11-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Not suggesting that is smart on your part.

You don't see me offering to remove her kidney.
I'm a consultant for hire.. it's what I do and do it well.

Hammer
11-20-2007, 12:20 PM
It's obvious from the quality of the content and the pay site design that this isn't a young girl out on her own and it looks like her program is owned by High Tech Photogaphy, Inc. Assuming they'll take advice, one more thing that I would suggest is to get the blog on it's own domain.

Maybe Sandy will give us some more details about what she means by a "little blog I just put together."

Hell Puppy
11-20-2007, 10:44 PM
DOS TIP: Dont ask what someone thinks if you aren't prepared to hear the answer.

She's got a great look, put more tease in the tour and quit giving it all away, and I guarantee you sales at least double overnight.

softball
11-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Isn't anyone going to comment on the pretty blatant copyright abuse? Huge themes from huge movies as well as straight music rip offs.

Buckwheat
11-21-2007, 12:23 PM
fuck all yall! my penis gives her 2 :okthumb: :okthumb:

Mediaguy
11-21-2007, 05:21 PM
hi sandy

Nice first try - though since you're at blogger you could choose a good template and not have to worry about customizing.

But it looks like you're trying to customize a template they have which is commendable and sometimes a pain in the butt.

Choose their simplest, whitest template to do that, and don't select their wysiwyg "Customize Template" option unless you don't have design for web experience. If you don't, Then choose "Customize Template" to arrange your layout and look and you can choose at any time to revert to the classic or html template.

Anyhow the main issue with your blog (and with your site too btw) is how heavy the images are - all of them. They take forever to load and aren't optimized for the web.

There's software that's complicated but learnable such as Adobe Photoshop and others that will allow you to save images for the web which are simpler to use, and I suggest you find one easy to use since you're mostly interested in resizing the pics and reducing the weight of the images.

Change the writing style so that it's YOUR blog. Don't sound like the webmaster trying to get me all aroused on this girl called Sandy. I'm a fan and I want Sandy to tell me why her cheerleader outfit pics get her all wet... and so on...

And if you don't know ask a bit and find out how to get your text to be more contrasting with the background... and your links - light pink on light blue makes me squeeze my brains out through my beady little eyes:P

Hope this was a little helpful and not too long winded.

Mediaguy
11-21-2007, 06:45 PM
found it

http://www.rw-designer.com/picture-resize

Sexyteaser
11-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Sandy,

Looks like you should contact Jane@wis.com and get set up with onecams to sell tickets to a private show... Why is this not a paysite again?

Shellee

Hammer
11-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Sandy,

Looks like you should contact Jane@wis.com and get set up with onecams to sell tickets to a private show... Why is this not a paysite again?

Shellee
ummm.... because it's a blog and she already has a paysite? :whistling