RawAlex
11-18-2007, 05:50 PM
I got banned from GFY. :)

Rcourt64
11-18-2007, 08:10 PM
what's GFY? :scratchin

softball
11-19-2007, 12:34 AM
I have been trying for three days now. I even posted another board address and still they won't ban me. But I have been banned at the zoo many times. Come to think of it, I have been banned in a lot of places. A badge of honour.

Rcourt64
11-19-2007, 10:07 AM
I have been trying for three days now. I even posted another board address and still they won't ban me. But I have been banned at the zoo many times. Come to think of it, I have been banned in a lot of places. A badge of honour.

Wasn't your migrating ass booted from oprano also?
but u managed to crawl your squirmy stocking wearing ass in using a new profile name graham? huh???

miz_wright
11-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Wasn't your migrating ass booted from oprano also?
but u managed to crawl your squirmy stocking wearing ass in using a new profile name graham? huh???

... Completely hijacking, but RCourt - what up with not even saying "hi" to me in LA? Scared?

gonzo
11-19-2007, 12:48 PM
I got banned from GFY. :)
FREE RAW ALEX!!!!

What did you do?

helix
11-19-2007, 02:08 PM
FREE RAW ALEX!!!!

What did you do?

He thought for himself and voiced his opinion.

softball
11-19-2007, 02:08 PM
... Completely hijacking, but RCourt - what up with not even saying "hi" to me in LA? Scared?
This is a common rcourt story. If you look up Keyboard Warrior in the dictionary, you find his picture. He is afraid of adult professionals. A surfer with a tgp or something.

softball
11-19-2007, 02:09 PM

That is the most common reason for banishment on web boards.

helix
11-19-2007, 02:10 PM

Sad, but true.

DannyCox
11-19-2007, 03:50 PM

On GFY??? But that's just not allowed! It's be a sheep...or nothing!

Rcourt64
11-19-2007, 04:09 PM
:clapping::clapping:HA HA HA:clapping::clapping: WELCOME BACK. :thumbup: I MISSED YOU GIRLS :happy45: !!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

WOOOHOOOOO LIZZZZ..,
http://myadg.com/op-2007/happy_cat.jpg

...So how bout that boobie shot now?? :wub::rose::rose::rose::rose:

This is a common rcourt story. If you look up Keyboard Warrior in the dictionary, you find his picture. He is afraid of adult professionals. A surfer with a tgp or something.

Yur so easy graham, your an incognito stocking wearing Sabby wanna be. You could never have set me on ignore!!! I'm to vital to your success right now. :rolleyes:

I have to be the most BLUNT, ...in your fucking face, ...tell ya whats on my mind person, regardless of how idiotic it may sound here. I don't get banned.
unlike some of us, and then return with a new name, cuz we didn't get the message the first time it seems. :whistling

I didn't go to L.A Liz. I'm too busy here in Tampa, I have my hands in too many cookie jars right now.

RawAlex
11-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Rcourt, no, sorry, but you didn't really get the story right. Let's just say there were certain policies and procedures by long past Oprano management that I didn't get along with. Rather than stay and raise shit for nothing (you can't change stubborn old men), I chose to move on. There are enough webmaster boards out there that missing one or two isn't a real issue.

Unlike some people, I do take some comments perhaps more personally than others, and I don't tolerate fools very well.

GFY decides to very broadly apply a rule to me that I think is narrow in focus. Rule 1 at GFY is "don't link to other webmaster boards". I put a link in my sign that went to the front page (not board page) of Oprano. Rather than pull the sig or contact me and suggest it wasn't in good taste, Eric went directly to banning. I feel that my link wasn't in voilation of their rules, because I linked to another web resource, which happens to have a chat board. It would be no different than linking to programs like Maxcash who have their own internal webmaster support forum.

I have told Eric that I find it odd that GFY has no problems tolerating some of the stupidest, most ignorant surfer children in the world, yet they will at the snap of the fingers ban a webmaster with a 4 year old account and near 10,000 posts. For me, that gives a clear indication of what type of crowd GFY is looking for, something the sponsors over their need to remember.

My account was unbanned, but since I logged out and don't have the password, I doubt I will be back in there any time soon.

Rcourt64
11-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Rcourt, no, sorry, but you didn't really get the story right. Let's just say there were certain policies and procedures by long past Oprano management that I didn't get along with. Rather than stay and raise shit for nothing (you can't change stubborn old men), I chose to move on. There are enough webmaster boards out there that missing one or two isn't a real issue.

Unlike some people, I do take some comments perhaps more personally than others, and I don't tolerate fools very well.

GFY decides to very broadly apply a rule to me that I think is narrow in focus. Rule 1 at GFY is "don't link to other webmaster boards". I put a link in my sign that went to the front page (not board page) of Oprano. Rather than pull the sig or contact me and suggest it wasn't in good taste, Eric went directly banning. I feel that my link wasn't in voilation of their rules, because I linked to another web resource, which happens to have a chat board. It would be no different than linking to programs like Maxcash who have their own internal webmaster support forum.

I have told Eric that I find it odd that GFY has no problems tolerating some of the stupidest, most ignorant surfer children in the world, yet they will at the snap of the fingers ban a webmaster with a 4 year old account and near 10,000 posts. For me, that gives a clear indication of what type of crowd GFY is looking for, something the sponsors over their need to remember.

My account was unbanned, but since I logged out and don't have the password, I doubt I will be back in there any time soon.

I wasn't revering to you RawAlex.
But apparently this boards is very popular in the Adult novelty industry online. Because your not the first to comment or complain about this stank board. But please, it seems it should be no sweat off your back. besides not giving them the satisfaction they feel rules they're attention for cheap propaganda antiques. I never joined it, But if ya like I can join and give them a few opinions of my own about how I feel towards these favoritisms and made up rules. :) and I'll wear a big fat Oprano.com banner in my sig :whistling "betcha i'll last the longest there". LOL

DragonKing
11-19-2007, 11:07 PM
I'd ban his ass too but he wont post on my board
:(

Where's the love Alex?!

:)

RawAlex
11-19-2007, 11:10 PM
There is a distinct lack of moderation over there, especially on the weekends once everyone has left the office and nobody is left to check things out. This weekend was a double bonus because they were running their show in LA, which means everyone left early and I suspect most of them were out partying their guts out at the mansion or whatever. The apparent moderator for the weekend (imagine only one moderator at that place) wasn't feeling well and wasn't working.

As a result, some very, very vile stuff was posted (by one of the torrent kiddies) and it stayed on the board for almost 48 hours. Nobody could find a moderator or anyone in charge.

The place is out of control, and sponsors really should reconsider putting any money into that cesspool.

gonzo
11-20-2007, 01:47 AM

GFY decides to very broadly apply a rule to me that I think is narrow in focus. Rule 1 at GFY is "don't link to other webmaster boards". I put a link in my sign that went to the front page (not board page) of Oprano. Rather than pull the sig or contact me and suggest it wasn't in good taste, Eric went directly to banning. I feel that my link wasn't in voilation of their rules, because I linked to another web resource, which happens to have a chat board. It would be no different than linking to programs like Maxcash who have their own internal webmaster support forum.

I think Eric is still sore at me for making fun of mygfy.com .

gonzo
11-20-2007, 01:51 AM
There is a distinct lack of moderation over there, especially on the weekends once everyone has left the office and nobody is left to check things out. This weekend was a double bonus because they were running their show in LA, which means everyone left early and I suspect most of them were out partying their guts out at the mansion or whatever. The apparent moderator for the weekend (imagine only one moderator at that place) wasn't feeling well and wasn't working.

As a result, some very, very vile stuff was posted (by one of the torrent kiddies) and it stayed on the board for almost 48 hours. Nobody could find a moderator or anyone in charge.

The place is out of control, and sponsors really should reconsider putting any money into that cesspool.

Im not sure where they were Alex. I only saw Eric twice the entire weekend. Once when he was getting back from playing golf and late at the Mansion party.

Lens was nowhere to be seen the entire time.

Im thru there a little more often than I used to be - its a car wreck and I just cant believe a Playboy property would allow incest and pedophile pics to be posted on there as frequent as they are.

DragonKing
11-20-2007, 07:25 AM
It's a proverbial product of it's environment ...

miz_wright
11-20-2007, 08:34 AM
:clapping::clapping:HA HA HA:clapping::clapping: WELCOME BACK. :thumbup: I MISSED YOU GIRLS :happy45: !!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

WOOOHOOOOO LIZZZZ..,
http://myadg.com/op-2007/happy_cat.jpg

...So how bout that boobie shot now?? :wub::rose::rose::rose::rose:
I didn't go to L.A Liz. I'm too busy here in Tampa, I have my hands in too many cookie jars right now.

I had several reports of your presence at the hotel, so I just figured I'd see what's up, man. 'Cos if you were there and bailed on me, I was going to be sad.

... and no, no boobie shots. If you poke around in the FUBAR pix from the LA show, you'll even be disappointed by what I wore to the Playboy lingerie party, since I went in jeans and a turtleneck :P

That's how I roll, yo.