PDA

View Full Version : High Drama Southern Charms dot com

softball
11-16-2007, 11:01 PM
This site has over 750 girls. The biggest girl farm on the internet. They have been accused in public of running a serious prostitution operation. This is amazing stuff. Richard "Dixie" Atkinson and William Wesson who own this company are being accused of some very serious shit. They own helicopters, airplanes, and serious property. If Gonzo approves, I will post a link to another board where this is all going down. It is a fascinating story but way too complicated for one post.

gonzo
11-17-2007, 06:39 AM
This site has over 750 girls. The biggest girl farm on the internet. They have been accused in public of running a serious prostitution operation. This is amazing stuff. Richard "Dixie" Atkinson and William Wesson who own this company are being accused of some very serious shit. They own helicopters, airplanes, and serious property. If Gonzo approves, I will post a link to another board where this is all going down. It is a fascinating story but way too complicated for one post.

POST AWAYYY!!!!

softball
11-17-2007, 11:12 AM
POST AWAYYY!!!!

Its all happening at freakdaddy forum. There is a war going on between them and Southern Charms and it is escalating. It seems a few networks are banding together on this one. Lots of drama, but in a nutshell, SC has a private forum where the girls piss and moan. If anyone is thought to leak info from there, they are kicked off of SC. Some have been and some have been told that if they get traffic from freakdaddy, they are gone as well. So that has taken business from FD and Cyrix who runs it has pretty much declared war on them. You have to dig deep in the posts because it has quietened down some but it is quite a tale. And the outcome is uncertain. It is a flat out soap opera with all the ingredients of a tabloid series.

DannyCox
11-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time Cyrix and SC have gone at it? They are either fighting one another or sucking each other's dicks!

SC does have a lot of women, but only about 20 are active. 99% of those SC girls get less than a sale a month. No marketing, no promotion, no help.

Toby
11-18-2007, 09:02 AM
Pretty typical FD drama. Lots of accusations back and forth, lots of chest pounding, threats of legal action, but damn little substance.

Hell Puppy
11-18-2007, 09:14 AM
Pretty typical FD drama. Lots of accusations back and forth, lots of chest pounding, threats of legal action, but damn little substance.

Give 'em all some cranberry juice, wait 5 days, and all will return to normal.

gonzo
11-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Give 'em all some cranberry juice, wait 5 days, and all will return to normal.
Bishop and I were at the chink theatre by the Walk of Stars. They had the fountain full of the amazing cranberry.

Maybe they were getting ready for the big Southern Charms battle.

And Im with Danny Cox. That business model sux. It only makes sense for the guys running it.

Dirty Doug went down to a gathering of the gals in Atlanta a few years ago. He said those guys were pure jerks. They build up these girls with stories of making huge money and being the next Jenna.

All they want is the free content and to get their tiny dick sucked.

Hell Puppy
11-18-2007, 07:19 PM
All they want is the free content and to get their tiny dick sucked.

When are we opening one?

If they're pissing all the girls off, I wouldn't mind some extra blow jobs and money.

softball
11-18-2007, 10:31 PM
When are we opening one?

If they're pissing all the girls off, I wouldn't mind some extra blow jobs and money.
Girl farms are kind of hurting. But this story is yet to play out. I think toby et al are wrong on this one. I know cyrix and he is a bad motherfucker when you fuck with his business. He has no fear. Who tf wants to take on someone who will take it to the limit. Not me fo damn sho.

boobman
11-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Damn, I always felt bad for those SC gals. most people don't realize how big thier operation really is. I gotta back up Cyrix on this one thoug he my bro