PDA

View Full Version : One More Dinner . . . .

bluemoney
11-08-2007, 11:11 PM
. . . with FFN's and Friends before the end of the year? Maybe in December? . . . . Maybe?

gonzo
11-09-2007, 02:44 AM
. . . with FFN's and Friends before the end of the year? Maybe in December? . . . . Maybe?
I vote for Blue Willow Inn

Hell Puppy
11-09-2007, 06:31 PM
We typically do something in December every year no matter what.

Bout time to plan that as reservations start filling up.

We've been scouting locations. Tried Wildfire, somewhat of a mixed review there I think again. Good but not up to expectations for that price point.

Blue Willow works, we've been threatening to do that for ages. Bit of a haul, but worth it.

Fogo is always a crowd pleaser as well, but we did that last year, and also the salad bar there has slipped a bit and not all that friendly toward our non meat eating friends.

Chops or Flemings might be a good choice, but the price points might scare away some folks.

Forest
11-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Bern's?

;)

LAJ
11-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Will there be one of these in Vegas in January? HP and Gonzo know my eating skills... I just want to be one with the FFNs...

bluemoney
11-10-2007, 06:03 PM
I vote for Blue Willow Inn
I second :okthumb:

Hell Puppy
11-11-2007, 06:59 AM
Bern's?

;)

....dont let me see a $39 tampa flight.

Hell Puppy
11-11-2007, 07:07 AM
Will there be one of these in Vegas in January? HP and Gonzo know my eating skills... I just want to be one with the FFNs...

We generally try to eat Las Vegas whenever we're there.

We typically strike fear in everything from the high-end buffets to Delmonico to Smith and Wol to Nob Hill while we're there.

If you dare follow us, you might answer such long pondered questions as:

--Does ordering table side prepared caesar salad make you gay?

--Why do we go to a high end steak house like Smith and Wollensky specifically for the macaroni instead of the steak?

--How much shrimp and crab can one person consume without exploding?

--Why should you never follow fat guys after they've eaten at a buffet?

tony404
11-12-2007, 12:12 PM
We maybe going texas the middle of dec to shoot but otherwise we are there. I miss everyone and the past month have been a nightmare.lol

LAJ
11-12-2007, 12:36 PM
We generally try to eat Las Vegas whenever we're there.

We typically strike fear in everything from the high-end buffets to Delmonico to Smith and Wol to Nob Hill while we're there.

If you dare follow us, you might answer such long pondered questions as:

--Does ordering table side prepared caesar salad make you gay?

--Why do we go to a high end steak house like Smith and Wollensky specifically for the macaroni instead of the steak?

--How much shrimp and crab can one person consume without exploding?

--Why should you never follow fat guys after they've eaten at a buffet?

Nice! And ya know... I think I know most of those answers!