PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta area folks - this friday - Rollerween!!!

Jace
10-31-2007, 01:34 PM
If you are in Atlanta and wanna come out for a great time, we rented out a roller skating rink right by Tucker, we will be in there from 10pm-6am

costume contest
3 bands playing
free roller skating all night
beer and wine served, but BYOB anything else

hit me up, this is a PRIVATE event, so I need names and shit before it kicks off

Hell Puppy
11-02-2007, 02:19 AM
If you are in Atlanta and wanna come out for a great time, we rented out a roller skating rink right by Tucker, we will be in there from 10pm-6am

costume contest
3 bands playing
free roller skating all night
beer and wine served, but BYOB anything else

hit me up, this is a PRIVATE event, so I need names and shit before it kicks off

is there a dress code?

Jace
11-02-2007, 02:22 AM
is there a dress code?

hehe, in my group of friends? hahahahahaha

i guess the only rule is don't get naked til everyone is drunk

Jace
11-04-2007, 03:28 PM
man oh man was this party fun , we were there til 6am saturday morning

there were like 200 people, all getting fucked up, listening to great bands and roller skating all night long

gonzo
11-04-2007, 04:07 PM
man oh man was this party fun , we were there til 6am saturday morning

there were like 200 people, all getting fucked up, listening to great bands and roller skating all night long
Sorry I coudlnt make it. Fay guys and skates . . .roller or ice dont mix.

tony404
11-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Sorry I coudlnt make it. Fat guys and skates . . .roller or ice dont mix.

Yep I agree lol. Glad you had a good time Jace :)

Jace
11-06-2007, 01:31 PM
do fat guys and anything mix?

seems to me anything I have brought up, done or even thought about, other than eating, for this group is a big NO because everyone is fat

here is a clue, LOSE WEIGHT!, life is much more fun when you can experience and do all of it and aren't held back because you decided to eat that jelly doughnut instead of taking a walk

gonzo
11-06-2007, 03:08 PM

seems to me anything I have brought up, done or even thought about, other than eating, for this group is a big NO because everyone is fat

here is a clue, LOSE WEIGHT!, life is much more fun when you can experience and do all of it and aren't held back because you decided to eat that jelly doughnut instead of taking a walk

I dont like Jelly doughnuts.

Funny you mention a walk though. Wanna join us for a 6 miler?
Or maybe Thursday about 7am to life a few weights? My personal trainer wont mind.

Jace
11-06-2007, 03:28 PM
I dont like Jelly doughnuts.

Funny you mention a walk though. Wanna join us for a 6 miler?
Or maybe Thursday about 7am to life a few weights? My personal trainer wont mind.

hell no, i lift enough weights carrying this mobile sound system around

gonzo
11-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Awww come on experience some life!
There is no dress code.

Rcourt64
11-06-2007, 04:56 PM

http://www.citronic.co.uk/product/product.php?s=170.648
for the rugged mobile DJ

Hell Puppy
11-06-2007, 10:24 PM

Eating is the one thing that I can guarantee you everyone reading this does at least once per day anyhow. So it's easy to organize.

I'm down with bowling anytime as well. We've talked about that one alot, but no one has set it up.

Ditto for going to the gun range. GonZo and myself probably need to scout and set that one up. I have a couple I haven't even fired yet and need to get them into service.

And as the man said, if anyone wants to do a bit of hiking, the weather is just about perfect for it, and there's still at least a handful of waterfalls in the north georgia mountains we haven't been to yet. Figure no more than 6-7 miles round trip with some moderate terrain. Last one we did a couple of weeks ago was only 3 miles round trip, but the last 3/4 mile was 1300 foot of altitude change.

EmporerEJ
11-06-2007, 11:28 PM
Sorry Jace, I just can't give up the egg sandwiches.....

mmmmmmm....eggs.....cheese.....nice, white lightly toasted bread slathered with butter...

Sorry fellas, I'll be right back.....

:1run:

tony404
11-07-2007, 11:54 PM

A headsup when I was 190 lbs in my 20's I couldnt skate either. lol

Jace
11-07-2007, 11:59 PM
A headsup when I was 190 lbs in my 20's I couldnt skate either. lol

if you can read between the lines it has nothing to do with skating, it has to do with the health of my friends more than anything :hmm:

gonzo
11-08-2007, 12:21 AM
if you can read between the lines it has nothing to do with skating, it has to do with the health of my friends more than anything :hmm:

Ive booked a duel session with the trainer tomorrow in case you change your mind. Or we can go out Firday and get you some hiking boots.

Come on Jace. Fat FUCKS MUST LIFT!

Jace
11-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Ive booked a duel session with the trainer tomorrow in case you change your mind. Or we can go out Firday and get you some hiking boots.

Come on Jace. Fat FUCKS MUST LIFT!

I have no interest in leaving the house to work out. I have a full gym here.

I weigh 190 lbs and I am 5'10".....I am not out to set any world records with muscles or being fit, I just like to make sure I am not joining the ranks of the obese USA that I keep seeing everywhere now

one thing that changed my world about 3 months ago is this....no matter how my day is going or how busy I am, I ALWAYS get up from my desk once a day, leave the house and walk for at least 30 minutes, or do something active in that time....it changes everything

not to mention I don't eat near as many twinkies as I used to and I try and only eat home cooked meals...that helps a lot

but as far as trainers and driving 45 minutes to work out, sorry, that just doesn't sound fun

gonzo
11-08-2007, 05:15 AM
I have no interest in leaving the house to work out. I have a full gym here.

I weigh 190 lbs and I am 5'10".....I am not out to set any world records with muscles or being fit, I just like to make sure I am not joining the ranks of the obese USA that I keep seeing everywhere now

one thing that changed my world about 3 months ago is this....no matter how my day is going or how busy I am, I ALWAYS get up from my desk once a day, leave the house and walk for at least 30 minutes, or do something active in that time....it changes everything

not to mention I don't eat near as many twinkies as I used to and I try and only eat home cooked meals...that helps a lot

but as far as trainers and driving 45 minutes to work out, sorry, that just doesn't sound fun

Im all seriousness thanks for the concern. Its well warrented as it has taken all year for me to get serious about it.

We started hiking about March and let me tell you that was a wake up call.
The last few months have been quite busy so weve missed out on doing that for various reasons. But it did teach me that I could get to the point where my legs would be willing to take me futher than my cardio system would allow. And that is a funny feelling when the legs are willing but your body says youd better rest if you want to go anywhere.

I started the gym again by accident. The local musclehead place down the street where all the WCW wrestlers used to train for the past 20 years is in a pinch. My younger brother has been a member there since th doors opened was approached for me to help them with a website.

So concern for this business was what got me out of the house and back there. I prepaid a years worth and hooked up the owners son to give me some sessions for some additional cash flow.

The place is serious - 2 toilets - no locker room 3/4s of the building is nothing but big steel plates. The rest is treadmills a couple of tanning beds and cash register.

They are on me pretty good. First thing Ive accomplished is a standard routine. Ill be taking some gym clothes to LA so not to break the routine.

The rest will be the sweating part.

tony404
11-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Im all seriousness thanks for the concern. Its well warrented as it has taken all year for me to get serious about it.

We started hiking about March and let me tell you that was a wake up call.
The last few months have been quite busy so weve missed out on doing that for various reasons. But it did teach me that I could get to the point where my legs would be willing to take me futher than my cardio system would allow. And that is a funny feelling when the legs are willing but your body says youd better rest if you want to go anywhere.

I started the gym again by accident. The local musclehead place down the street where all the WCW wrestlers used to train for the past 20 years is in a pinch. My younger brother has been a member there since th doors opened was approached for me to help them with a website.

So concern for this business was what got me out of the house and back there. I prepaid a years worth and hooked up the owners son to give me some sessions for some additional cash flow.

The place is serious - 2 toilets - no locker room 3/4s of the building is nothing but big steel plates. The rest is treadmills a couple of tanning beds and cash register.

They are on me pretty good. First thing Ive accomplished is a standard routine. Ill be taking some gym clothes to LA so not to break the routine.

The rest will be the sweating part.

Gym clothes, I would pay big money to see gonzo in spandex,sweatband and legwarmers. lol

gonzo
11-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Gym clothes, I would pay big money to see gonzo in spandex,sweatband and legwarmers. lol
They are all white fur.

EmporerEJ
11-08-2007, 02:47 PM

No you wouldn't................

Jace
11-08-2007, 06:58 PM
http://www.glossynews.com/artman/uploads/obese_middle_001.jpg