PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Glamour up for review

KevinG
10-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Background:
Cigar Glamour is a site that has been online since 2001 as a free community site for the cigar fetish audience, mixed with celebrity smoking - so it is actually (or was) celebrity cigar smoking fetish.

How's that for a very narrowed down, focused niche?

I accidentally found the site a few years back when I noticed them in my stats as a referrer linking to CigarReview.com, my cigar lifestyle magazine site that has babes smoking cigars as part of the content.

Looking at the site last year, I saw the owner had a "For Sale" sign up and I bought it. I sat on it for a year and then decided to stop putting new content of models smoking cigars on Cigar Review for free, and instead would put them on Cigar Glamour and turn it into a pay site.

I accidentally stumbled upon this niche. I was publishing exclusive glamour cigar smoking content for free on Cigar Review and had a steady stream of emails from people telling how I just made their life complete.

I launched the new site in June with just photo galleries and then added the first 6 videos in September.

There is a members section that can be subscribed to, or you can buy individual photo sets with a zip download. I will be making the videos available in zip download (in larger higher-res format) after I get them DRM protected.

http://www.cigarglamour.com

Thanks for your input.