PDA

View Full Version : Kate Moss, Nude. Again

buzzsaw
10-15-2007, 07:42 AM
Kate Moss, photographed by Rankin, in the September 2007 issue of MAX Itay.Kate Moss, MILF, coke vac, spokesproblem and pro-groupie looks so much better in her best shots with Rankin than she does in person, it’s hard to believe that the scrawny blonde you meet is the vixen he records. She’s slipping down the dead-pool [...]

More... (http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/Sugarbank/~3/170101170/)

LAJ
10-16-2007, 11:50 AM
I have always, even on her best days, considered her to be quite ugly.

EmporerEJ
10-16-2007, 01:44 PM
I have always, even on her best days, considered her to be quite ugly.

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say "ugly," but I'd certainly say she never really did anything for me.

RawAlex
10-16-2007, 02:49 PM
She is something that is great for models, she is unique. She has a sort of look that everyone knows and remembers. You also have to consider that she is about 33 or 34 and has been doing the modeling thing for 20 years. She has been used hard, put away wet, and still manages to pull of a reasonable look.

She has bad taste in men and a worse taste in lifestyle, but hey, nobody is perfect.

EmporerEJ
10-16-2007, 03:48 PM
She is something that is great for models, she is unique. She has a sort of look that everyone knows and remembers. You also have to consider that she is about 33 or 34 and has been doing the modeling thing for 20 years. She has been used hard, put away wet, and still manages to pull of a reasonable look.

She has bad taste in men and a worse taste in lifestyle, but hey, nobody is perfect.

I'm a breast man.....I gotta have more Cowbell!