PDA

View Full Version : Would you post all your friends passwords?

gonzo
10-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Say you found a website that that had a lit of your friends password along with home phone numbers on it and etc.

Would you post it on a board... say like The Zoo?

gonzo
10-01-2007, 12:14 AM
I forgot to include that its the password to your epassporte account

softball
10-01-2007, 12:28 AM
No, but there were people here that would. Some of them still post here, and some sold you the board.

gonzo
10-01-2007, 12:48 AM
No, but there were people here that would. Some of them still post here, and some sold you the board.
Thank God I recognize it as a liability and would remove that post.

As I said before... this makes me sad as a Playboy stockholder . . . especially after sitting on that panel with Eric in Florida where he empahsised how they are proactive on moderation.

As the owner of Oprano... it was just a matter of time.

vdc-Loki
10-01-2007, 01:33 AM
I saw that thread, and I was appalled that ANYONE would allow it to stay up, it doesn't take a monkey to figure out how to ind the page in question, and last time I checked that entire thread is a DIRECT VIOLATION of the zoo's TOS.

"Thou Shall NOT Post Personal Info About Other Members" (Paraphrased by me)

And fuck the fact that it included passwords, but ALSO real names, phone numbers and more.

Only bright side I could see from the thread is that my name was not on it.

Sad shit really :(

-Loki-

softball
10-01-2007, 01:33 AM
Thank God I recognize it as a liability and would remove that post.

As I said before... this makes me sad as a Playboy stockholder . . . especially after sitting on that panel with Eric in Florida where he empahsised how they are proactive on moderation.

As the owner of Oprano... it was just a matter of time.
I do remember that this board was used to google bomb me with threats of IRS and 2257 violations, both of which were false. Those posts still remain to this day. Which do you consider worse?

softball
10-01-2007, 01:35 AM
I saw that thread, and I was appalled that ANYONE would allow it to stay up, it doesn't take a monkey to figure out how to ind the page in question, and last time I checked that entire thread is a DIRECT VIOLATION of the zoo's TOS.

"Thou Shall NOT Post Personal Info About Other Members" (Paraphrased by me)

And fuck the fact that it included passwords, but ALSO real names, phone numbers and more.

Only bright side I could see from the thread is that my name was not on it.

Sad shit really :(

-Loki-
"Thou Shall NOT Post Personal Info About Other Members" (Paraphrased by me)As I said in another reply, that is exactly what happened at Oprano, and to this day this has never been corrected. So come on, the Zoo is no less culpable than Oprano in that regard.

gonzo
10-01-2007, 01:52 AM
I do remember that this board was used to google bomb me with threats of IRS and 2257 violations, both of which were false. Those posts still remain to this day. Which do you consider worse?
Send me the threads that you think are the culprits and I will look at them.

The search engine reach of this board has increased a lot more than what it was back then so Id like to clean that up if there is an issue.

gonzo
10-01-2007, 01:53 AM
And use the private message system unless you want to be respidered.

Makingcoin
10-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Definatley not, I can't believe some people are so fucking stupid.

gonzo
10-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Definatley not, I can't believe some people are so fucking stupid.
Epassporte has yet to make a statement either.

Yet another reason to avoid this turd.

carol.prime
10-03-2007, 04:18 PM
of course not. why would i do that? they are friends so i need to take care of the friendship. though i have some reason to do it. i never try that one. :)

Jace
10-03-2007, 05:10 PM
of course not. why would i do that? they are friends so i need to take care of the friendship. though i have some reason to do it. i never try that one. :)

fuck off scammer

http://www.primeoutsourcingsucks.com/

radcash
10-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Hell no of course... fuck off those who does!!!